What's new

Pak vs New Zealand: cricket series

Highest Score by No. 10 batmen.

Mohammad Aamer is top 73* in any batmen. Link

New Record for Pakistan in 10th batmen PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN AAMER AND AJMAL- 103 RUNS.

Link

Awesome! :smitten: Hopefully Top batmen specially Younis Khan could learned Aamer's examples and simple shots.

0637317e1d6020e7e43e249157224c32.jpg

wow.. a great match...Pakistan managed to hold back the 'most unpredictable side' title once again.

gee..they were cruising...an easy win on the card..then an sudden collapse...almost lost the match...an epic effort from the tail...looked like gonna win the match..then finally fell short.

Btw if Aamir manages to keep this level..he has a great future.. Well played aamir..almost squeezed an win from the jaws of defeat.. well done indeed.

It was sweet and sad watching Amir playing boundaries and fighting so desperately, you could see that he is from the streets of Pakistan and watch wht a great match he has played. I think there has never been such a moment in my life , in which i appreciated a sportsman so much like Amir today.

BTW: Kick Younis Khan out, he cannot bat just shows the people his ugly face and teeth.

Congrats to Pakistan :pakistan: Congrats to Amir, forget Afridi, Khan or Malik, they played like losers.

1) Pakistani pitches are low and slow and PCB need to fix them. Pakistan need different Pitches in Pakistan so players can adjust when playing in other countries.

TYPE OF PITCHES.

1.THE GOOD WICKET :
This is good for scoring runs as neither the spin nor seam bowlers are able to make the ball bounce surprisingly.

2. THE FAIR WICKET:
Allows both spin and seam bowlers to achieve a degree
of movement, but at even pace and height

3. THE SPORTING WICKET:
Generally results from a period of drought with dry,
hard soil under the grass. Fast bowling can be lethal on this wicket.

4. THE GREEN WICKET:
Is generally created by a moist atmosphere, and is usually
well-grassed. This wicket allows medium to fast seam
bowling, sometimes in contradiction to the swing.

5. THE CRUMBLING WICKET:
Also results from dry weather and lack of grass to bind it.
Spinners and medium-paced cutters do well under such circumstances.

6. THE ROUGH WICKET:
Does not give batsman a fair chance as the ball does not bounce truly

2) Talents should be identified and should be given a fair chance.

3) Selection should be based on Merit.
If any players don’t perform they should be removed

4) No place for politics in Sports.

5) Siferishy palyers should be kicked out.

6) Corruption and corrupt officials should be removed.

7) Malik and Salman Butt should be removed from Team.

8) Younis Khan should only be selected for Test Cricket.

It felt bad on part of top order especially Afridi to throw up his wicket so cheaply like this....

for heavens sake can't he use his experience(immense) to solidify the innings, his attitude has always been like fire or forget.Of late he has improved a lot with his bowling.

I for this reason stress for afridi to play test cricket more and learn to be patient on the pitch rather throwing bat at each and everything.

such a low scoring game must have been easily won by pakistan for having such players in the team.

looking forward for some better performances.

It was sweet and sad watching Amir playing boundaries and fighting so desperately, you could see that he is from the streets of Pakistan and watch wht a great match he has played. I think there has never been such a moment in my life , in which i appreciated a sportsman so much like Amir today.

BTW: Kick Younis Khan out, he cannot bat just shows the people his ugly face and teeth.

Congrats to Pakistan :pakistan: Congrats to Amir, forget Afridi, Khan or Malik, they played like losers.

Just out of curiosity sir,no offense intended, since when a German become so conversant with and interested in cricket?

Just out of curiosity sir,no offense intended, since when a German become so conversant with and interested in cricket?

Please read my introduction and you will son get to know why a German who never knew wht cricket was got so obsessed with it. :woot:

btw: I am palying for Frankfurt's Cricket Team and Germany even got a cricket board!

http://www.cricket.de/

Really poor chase. Such a low total and they couldn't get it. Credit to Ajmal and Aamer (this boy is the future of Pak cricket) for fighting hard and showing some pride.

Pakistan new ODI team
01-Khalid Latif
02- Khurram Manzoor /Nasir Jamshed / Azeem Ghumman
03- Shehryar Ghani /Yasir Hameed
04- Umar Akmal
05- *Fawad Alam
06- Kamran Akmal† / Sarfaraz Ahmad
07- Shahid Afridi
08- Mohammad Aamer
09- Saeed Ajmal
10- Umar Gul
11- Anwar Ali / Mohammad Asif

Man of the Match

Muhammad Aamir

Good choice, think of the score line if Aamir had gone for a duck, there would have been riots.

I always like a close match but neither side batted well apart from a few gems. NZ didnt deserve to win, 211 didnt manage to bat out the 50 Pakistan should have creamed us.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom