What's new

Pak US; Tranactional Relationship

The topic on PAK-US relation.

One thing is quite clear that pakistan needs US economically.

But Vow US needs Pakistan strategically.

Personally I dont think that HONEY MOON of pakistan and the US is gonna last very long.I dont think so.

Frist of all
**Pakistani Establishment is increasingly growing Impatient with the American Meddling in Balochistan .the Greater Baluchistan and the efforts to deprive Pakistan of its Oil,Gas,Gold,Uranium and the Gwadar port.

**Army is also frustrated at the Indian consulates and the red carpet treatment they are getting by NATO in Afghanistan.

** PML(q) a yardstick for Establishments thinking has many shocks for US in its charter like.
**solving FATA problem peacefully

**Even army right now has achieved a CEASE FIRE with the taliban for no dire compulsion.the only reason seems to be that
1)Pakistan does not want to finish Taliban as
They can use them in future as a trump card against Indians and BLA sponsor

SECONDLY

The US Isreali lobbies are also not wanting to see a nuclear armed Muslim state on the map of world.

THIRDLY

The latest statement by US Chief Joint staff that next attack on US will be conducted through pakistani soil .

The reason for this statement is Obvious

1) As every body knows 9/11 was a flase flag attack.An inside job.A pretext to occupy world's oil.
THE FAKE BIN LADIN VIDs
THE TONS OF STEEL MELTING(over 3000C Mp) MELTED BY JET FUEL(1200C burnig temp)

is Just a CRAP.

AND I TELL YOU WHAT US IS GONNA DO.STAGE A FALSE FLAG ATTACK
RELEASE A FAKE TAPE THAT WE ALQAEDA FROM FATA HAS LAUNCHED ATTACK
and then ROCK n ROLL.

Only option for Pakistan in case US stages a

False flag attack

Blames it on pakistan

Rock and roll

Complete its plans for New Map(a sticky thread on this one is present)

WILL BE THE TALIBAN .

Our Blue eyed babies.:smitten:

Can save us

Can Throw indians out ...Can save Baluchistan ...and Pakistan

Taliban are gonna come SOONER or LATER back .INSHALLAH:tup:

NATO has already failed.
Taliban are de factos of Afghanistan.
Only thing they need is some SAMS,Long range rockets and some support.

which PAKISTAN IS GONNA GIVE THEM IF AND WHEN US MESSES WITH us.

And by the way Afghans LOVE TALIBAN

*Their justice system
*Their Peace.
* Their welfare

and they hate
* Foreign invaders.
*rapers looters and occupiers.

The reason for this statement is Obvious

1) As every body knows 9/11 was a flase flag attack.An inside job.A pretext to occupy world's oil.
THE FAKE BIN LADIN VIDs
THE TONS OF STEEL MELTING(over 3000C Mp) MELTED BY JET FUEL(1200C burnig temp)

is Just a CRAP.

AND I TELL YOU WHAT US IS GONNA DO.STAGE A FALSE FLAG ATTACK
RELEASE A FAKE TAPE THAT WE ALQAEDA FROM FATA HAS LAUNCHED ATTACK
and then ROCK n ROLL.

I rarely use this emoticon, but I think this is the time: :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

False flag attack

Blames it on pakistan

Rock and roll

WILL BE THE TALIBAN .

Can save us

NATO has already failed.

*Their justice system
*Their Peace.
* Their welfare

and they hate
* Foreign invaders.

so you are another taliban stooge.

do you have any idea of the economic conditions in afghanistan under the taliban? they were driving the economy into the ground and turning afghanistan into a medieval fiefdom.

you are proping them up for the single reason that they are muslims. but do they have those same muslim brotherhood feelings when they bomb pakistani cities and kill innocent pakistani civilians? hell no! face it, they dont give a crap who they kill as long as they can hold onto power.

what good can taliban do to any society? bring fundamentalism? instigate terrorist acts? you tell me, what good can aliban do to pakistan?

False flag attack

Blames it on pakistan

Rock and roll

WILL BE THE TALIBAN .

Can save us

NATO has already failed.

*Their justice system
*Their Peace.
* Their welfare

and they hate
* Foreign invaders.

kindly get your head examined!

ey dude.First of all I dont think TALIBAN really have bombed pakistani cities.

You must be referring to suicide Bombings?????? are'nt you ????

The taliban claim the responsibility of every attack they do .Not a single suicide attack in pakistani cities responsibility has been claimed by Taliban except the few who were aimed at military in FATA.

Taliban have made their aim very clear.WE DONT WANT TO FIGHT PAKISTAN ARMY link below
Taliban insist Osama, Omar in Afghanistan
"To drive out NATO from Afghanistan and to wage only defensive war against Pakistan gov if it attacks us"

By the way you need to separate Good taliban(the original one) and the Takfiris .Takfiris are mainly responsible for carrying out SUICIDAL ATTACKS.The TAKFIRIS are our enemy and we would:guns::guns: them where ever they are.

*Taliban Supreme Commander has even condemned the Kidnappings and killings of pakistani soldiers.
* He has replaced anti Pakistan commanders with anti Nato Commanders in FATA like most of the new appointments are Afghans, to signify the importance of fighting a war in Afghanistan rather than in Pakistan. The two main commanders are Abdul Wali in Bajaur Agency and Ustad Yasir in Khyber Agency.
* He has pressurized Baitullah who has given oath of allegiance to Mullah Omar to have peace with Pakistan and now WE HAVE A CEASE FIRE(note:Baitullah was not sacked but just pressurized.Asia times report was contradicted the next day by taliban spokesman reported by Jang link below)
Baitullah is on his own, say Afghan Taliban -DAWN - Top Stories; January 29, 2008

SO MY TAKE ON THIS ON IS THAT

Separate the Anti NATO TALIBAN FROM the Anti Pakistan ,Anti islam
Takfiris.

Support tformer. Gun latter:guns::guns:

MIND YOU .TERRORISTS ARE TAKFIRIS agents of Mossad(MUCH LIKE THE TWO BRITISH OFFICERS ARRESTED BY BASRA POLICE FOR DISGUISING AS ARAB MOQTADA MEN AND KILLING SUNNIS TO CREATE SECTARIAN TROUBLE)

The terrorists Jihadis are either
1)Fictitious .Like Bin Ladin's tapes .Which are nothing but all FAKE.links
The Fake 2001 Osama bin Laden Video Tape
2) Takfiris and Foreign agents like the two Brits arrested in BASRA.links
INDEX RESEARCH: Basra Shadowlands
British military investigator found hung in Basra

Taliban have nothing to do with them. They are fighting their own war against NATO.

While we have to :sniper::sniper:Takfiris and others.

kindly get your head examined!

You can say what ever you want but can you please prove to me that

1) 9/11 was really carried out be Alqaeda.Chilli chiken if you really do then you are a FOOl.This is the most scientifically impossible thing for a 101 storey tower to melt down by Jet fuel watch LOOSE CHANGE 2 eidition or go to

WHATREALLYHAPPENED.COM

There is also a thread in Multimedia section.

CAN YOU PROVE ALL THESE THEORIES WRONG.I would be grateful.

2) Can you prove that Bin ladin's tape was real.how can you contradict my link
The Fake 2001 Osama bin Laden Video Tape

3) Is there any doubt about US plans to Redraw the Map.Check out the sticky thread in this section..

4) Is there any doubt that BLA,BRA,BLF are not supported by NATO,CIA,RAW and Mossad.And by the way our SENATE COMMITTIE said that "BLA is supported by MI5 and MI6"

5) Is there any doubt that American interest is in depriving China of its trade route and Pakistan of Baluchistan.

AND AFTER ALL .IS THERE ANY DOUBT THAT US WANTS TO BALKANIZE PAKISTAN FROM AFGHANISTAN.Check out the link.
The Destabilization of Pakistan

If all of that is right then how can you say that US WILL NOT STAGE MORE FALSE FLAG ATTACKS TO COMPLETE FURTHER OF IT's DAMN OBJECTIVES.Links below.
You can have a debate .If you convince me thats fine .

World Prout Assembly: Neocons Set Stage for Pakistan Attack
Latest Bin Laden Tape: Another of the NeoCons' "Greatest Hits"
JustinLogan.com: What Is the Plan If There's Another 9/11?

Neocon Imperialism, 9/11, and the Attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq
US steps up plans for military intervention in Pakistan
The Mundi Club: The Neocons’ open up the Pakistani Warfront after the NIE closure of the Iranian Warfront
Neocon-Zionist Plans for disintegrating Pakistan in NY Times by Frederick Kagan and Michael O'Hanlon - total_truth_sciences | Google Groups

I know there are lots of Musharraf Lovers on this site.

And will defend any decision he makes or policy army makes.

Saying the comments like

Get you head checked

If you have the guts then prove to me that

NATO IS OUR DEAR FRIEND
and
WE ARE NOT THREATENED BY THEIR INTERESTS.

If you do then I might be convinced .But dont LIVE IN FANTASY.

IF WE ARE THREATENED BY NATO then how can we counter that????

The only option is Taliban.

Withdrawing support of Taliban and letting NATO stay in Afghanistan and giving Indians a golden opportunity to set up consulates and Bases(in future) and giving the NATO the DAGGER TO STAB IN OUR BACK BY SUPPORTING BLA

was the greatest blunder of MUSHARRAF and the biggest loss of national interest.

What ever Taliban do .They enforce veil or what ever.We have to consider out interest .:pakistan:

I know there are lots of Musharraf Lovers on this site.

And will defend any decision he makes or policy army makes.

Saying the comments like

Get you head checked

If you have the guts then prove to me that

NATO IS OUR DEAR FRIEND
and
WE ARE NOT THREATENED BY THEIR INTERESTS.

If you do then I might be convinced .But dont LIVE IN FANTASY.

IF WE ARE THREATENED BY NATO then how can we counter that????

The only option is Taliban.

Withdrawing support of Taliban and letting NATO stay in Afghanistan and giving Indians a golden opportunity to set up consulates and Bases(in future) and giving the NATO the DAGGER TO STAB IN OUR BACK BY SUPPORTING BLA

was the greatest blunder of MUSHARRAF and the biggest loss of national interest.

What ever Taliban do .They enforce veil or what ever.We have to consider out interest .:pakistan:

ok, even assuming that taliban were not the 9/11 perpetrators and that NATO is against pakistan, it doesnt make taliban the good guys. they were screwing over afghanistan economy and driving the people into utter poverty. so if pakistan supports taliban, they'll slowly sieze power in pak and then drive the economy into the ground. is that what you want for your country?

Mosabja,

The forum could not have done without your most enlightened thoughts.

It does dazzle everything into oblivion.

I love you, I love Lucy, or I love Taliban line!

Great going!

Famous last words! ;)

Big loss of national interest yes but I do not think Musharaff had too much choice. I am not a worshiper of Musharaff like some people but he cannot prevent any of these actions taken by NATO, can he?

"Withdrawing support of Taliban and letting NATO stay in Afghanistan and giving Indians a golden opportunity to set up consulates and Bases(in future) and giving the NATO the DAGGER TO STAB IN OUR BACK BY SUPPORTING BLA"

Did your mother drop you on your head as a baby?:hitwall:

maqsad and you make tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum look like Einstein and Newton. Utter lunacy short of both wishing Pakistan's destruction from within. Without question, you are both enemies of Pakistan.

Mosabja, you should "jihad" your young irhabist *** westward where a NATO 5.56mm with your name on it will deliver you to your virgins. You need to walk the walk instead of talking the talk here. Whatever you do, don't strap on a suicide vest.

You're not smart enough.:lol::lol:

I am not a die hard lover of Taliban.

Just saying that In my view the presence of NATO is a direct threat to pakistan's existence
.NATO has come here to control Cent asian resources.
give it a trade route via Afghanistan to Gwadar.
To do that it wants Baluchistan to secede and that's why they are supporting
BLA.

So in my view we have to support Taliban in order to protect ourselves.
I m not an ISLAMIST or TALIB just a PATRIOT.That makes support Taliban that
Taliban are not a threat to existence but NATO issssssss.
By the way 80%pakistanis consider US presence as a threat according to survey.

I know that back in 2001 .Musharraf didnt have a choice.Since he was threatened
to be bombed.9/11 WAS INSIDE JOB used as Pretext.So what he did at that time is
a thing of PAST.

Just saying Pakistan will have to vigilent and beware of NATO designs and not
accept any further dictations of Bloody Americans and realize that who is
supporting bLAAA???We have to be prepared to support TAliban.

Army I think realizes at least my relative in army tells me that army has compulsion
but it realizes that one day it has to support Taliban to save pakistan.

**We have to beware of another false flag 9/11 .If another incident like this happens and then Americans say that WE ARE GOING FOR HOT PURSUIT.
Pakistan's PM should say openly and REVEAL 9/11 TRUTHS AND ALQAEDA MYTH.There are high chances of it.Americans are already saying that OBL and AQ are in FATA and that any further attack on US will be carried out from FATA.(Lolz people in cave will attack US)
This shows that they are ready for another 9/11 and have plans for that.

Long live Pakistan:pakistan: and short live the americans:usflag: killing innocents to occupy the Oil and gas and by staging false flag attacks as pretext

"Withdrawing support of Taliban and letting NATO stay in Afghanistan and giving Indians a golden opportunity to set up consulates and Bases(in future) and giving the NATO the DAGGER TO STAB IN OUR BACK BY SUPPORTING BLA"

Did your mother drop you on your head as a baby?:hitwall:

maqsad and you make tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum look like Einstein and Newton. Utter lunacy short of both wishing Pakistan's destruction from within. Without question, you are both enemies of Pakistan.

Mosabja, you should "jihad" your young irhabist *** westward where a NATO 5.56mm with your name on it will deliver you to your virgins. You need to walk the walk instead of talking the talk here. Whatever you do, don't strap on a suicide vest.

You're not smart enough.:lol::lol:

Hey chickie lickie.I have posted on previous page that

REAL TALIBAN ARE NOT AGAINST PAKISTAN NOR THEY ARE BEHIND SUICIDE BOMBINGS.

the TAKFIRIS and SELF PROCLAIMED TALIBAN are doing this.

We know what 2 British SAS officers were doing in IRAQ.
We know what Fazlullah did is Swat(not an Afghan talib)

"In my view the presence of NATO is a direct threat to pakistan's existence"

Grab an AK and walk west. You'll find your "direct threat to pakistan's existence". It's the right thing to do if that's the way you feel.

"chickie lickie"

Thrice your age and a hell of a lot more accomplished. It's time for you to step up for your beliefs and walk the walk. At eighteen I was. You can't rationally state your views and not personally be prepared to fight your enemies. They are within arms reach and you should feel moral obligation to support your point of view in the manner which best expresses your commitment.

This isn't a game.:angry: You'll be dead in six months...

...Or shut up, read more, write less, study hard and listen to your elders because you are so terribly misguided and dangerous to yourself and others in your current condition.

Back
Top Bottom