What's new

Pak planes did not cross LoC during Feb 27 dogfight: Air chief Dhanoa

Hahaha. Conspiracy theirs is what Pakistan is famous for.

https://www.ft.com/content/d2f274b2-1de4-11e2-8e1d-00144feabdc0

It's entertaining if nothing else
Shut up you troll, everyone in the world saw that pictures of MIG-21 wreck that holds all 4 AAMs with it, taken by some local villagers, we don't believe in conspiracy theories, than Indian peoples who brainwashed by their media/military/govt @Jackdaws :p:;):enjoy:

Hahaha. Conspiracy theirs is what Pakistan is famous for.

https://www.ft.com/content/d2f274b2-1de4-11e2-8e1d-00144feabdc0

It's entertaining if nothing else
And tell me how its possible (technically) that MIG-21 comes close to our F-16 to fire R-77/R-73, we have better range BVR than your R-77 (105 km Vs 80 KM) and last we have better radar (APG-68V9) in our F-16 then your vedic 100000 gen MIg-21 which can't guide BVR properly, tell me that @Jackdaws

@pakistanipower
Dude..we both have equal negative ratings..:woot: Dont know about u but mine are mainly from chinese egostic and intolerant members in the past...i dont give it a damn...just move on, its been a very long jouney on pdf and i always enjoyed and respected the forum...its just that i dont spend much time arguing with other ppl dis days...

@pakistanipower
Dude..we both have equal negative ratings..:woot: Dont know about u but mine are mainly from chinese egostic and intolerant members in the past...i dont give it a damn...just move on, its been a very long jouney on pdf and i always enjoyed and respected the forum...its just that i dont spend much time arguing with other ppl dis days...
look at my posts its over 9000 and also have one positive rating, currently indian posters have lack of logic/commonsense about 26/27 FEB air battles, and humiliated around the world @PeaceBeWithYou

look at my posts its over 9000 and also have one positive rating, currently indian posters have lack of logic/commonsense about 26/27 FEB air battles, and humiliated around the world @PeaceBeWithYou
Lol....whatever floats your boat for happy ride of the day...heading for the office..tc

Lol....whatever floats your boat for happy ride of the day...heading for the office..tc
What LOL, how can you explain it that MIG-21 has no radar range to guide BVR (R-77) properly, we have better radar range on our F-16D (APG-68V9 with range of 300 KM) to guide BVR AMRAAM C-7 we also have better BVR range than your R-77 (R-77 with a range of 80 km vs AIM-120C-5 with a range of 105 km), please tell explain me that and don't run like a chicken @PeaceBeWithYou :p:;):enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom