What's new

Pak planes did not cross LoC during Feb 27 dogfight: Air chief Dhanoa

Well, there has to be some sense if the air chief makes this statement even long after the general election...Pak found our pilot in their territory that means he had crossed the loc, indian side only found traces of BVRs AMRAAMs

We dis not crossed the LoC but believe me there were no indian jet in IOK airspace for next 20 minutes soon after nandu mig and Su30mki shot down with in rhe first minute of engagement... Thats how PAF created no flying zone over IOK for IAF while flying over Islamabad... :lol:

This actually makes the indian panicked destruction of its own helicopter all the more stupid!:coffee:

So either Pakistani jets crossed the LOC hit indian military targets and returned unscathed
And india shot its own helicopter in the mist of war

OR

Pakistan hit indian military targets from standoff distances without crossing LOC which makes india shooting its own helicopter and killing 6 indian personnel freaking retarded on their part.

Their are 2 major takeaways however

1- We hit their military targets and made a declaration of war and they stood around like budu and did not respond

2- They are panicked clowns who shoot their own aircraft thus capping a humiliating episode for india

There is actually a 3rd takeaway and that is that the hindu ego has become so deformed that amongst themselves they will froth at the mouth at imagined revenge and retribution that dosent exist to sooth the pounding their egos have taken

Well, there has to be some sense if the air chief makes this statement even long after the general election...Pak found our pilot in their territory that means he had crossed the loc, indian side only found traces of BVRs AMRAAMs
Approaching LOC when he get shot it down and winds throw him up in our part of Kashmir (Azad kashmir), why you always troll @PeaceBeWithYou

Last edited by a moderator:
Approaching LOC when he get shot it down and winds throw him up in our part of Kashmir (Azad kashmir), why you always troll @PeaceBeWithYou
I didnt troll, a view from other side of the boundary is not called trolling when it is subject matter of your nation...i believe more in what our IAF chief says than what you read or hear from your chief..will you trurst how our authorites have narrated the incident? Anyway, no one in india buying your JF 17 saga...we did ackowlede of lossing out Mig to your F16.

Lol. Any statement IAF chief makes and Pak are left fuming and frothing at their mouth defending the tales that have been fed to them. I guess they are still looking for the second pilot.

I didnt troll, a view from other side of the boundary is not called trolling when it is subject matter of your nation...i believe more in what our IAF chief says than what you read or hear from your chief..will you trurst how our authorites have narrated the incident? Anyway, no one in india buying your JF 17 saga...we did ackowlede of lossing out Mig to your F16.
All AAMs on Mig-21 found at wreck site from your mighty vedic Mig-21 so abhi able to shoot our F-16 down, Open his cockpit during flight and throw a Trishul on our F-16, i think that's only possibility to bring our F-16 down, and last pentagon confirmed that no PAF f-16 is missing, and you're negative rating show that you're come here to troll @PeaceBeWithYou :p:;):enjoy:

Lol. Any statement IAF chief makes and Pak are left fuming and frothing at their mouth defending the tales that have been fed to them. I guess they are still looking for the second pilot.
you claim only one so we gave you abhi, second pilots might be dead or still in our custody, cut your this conspiracy theories type crap again again @Jackdaws

uhm no, this is called fed lies:
1073922845.jpg

this is called a harsh truth:
179321.jpg

:lol:

All AAMs on Mig-21 found at wreck site from your mighty vedic Mig-21 so abhi able to shoot our F-16 down, Open his cockpit during flight and throw a Trishul on our F-16, i think that's only possibility to bring our F-16 down, and last pentagon confirmed that no PAF f-16 is missing, and you're negative rating show that you're come here to troll @PeaceBeWithYou :p:;):enjoy:

you claim only one so we gave you abhi, second pilots might be dead or still in our custody, cut your this conspiracy theories type crap again again @Jackdaws[/QUOT

you claim only one so we gave you abhi, second pilots might be dead or still in our custody, cut your this conspiracy theories type crap again again @Jackdaws
Hahaha. Conspiracy theirs is what Pakistan is famous for.

https://www.ft.com/content/d2f274b2-1de4-11e2-8e1d-00144feabdc0

It's entertaining if nothing else

iaf air chef's translation: abhi Pakistanioan nay barder craas kia bhi nahi tha kay door say daikh kay hamri gaaf phatt gayi! :lol:

GoP should have declared war on India after #TerrorMata violated Pakistani airspace.

''Aman ka Tamasha'' is only helping corrupt elites to farther their exploitation of Pakistanis.

Woe to the GoP !!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom