What's new

Pak not to grant relief work visas to Indians

Seriously why do we even bother !!! Let them suffer ...As Jana said...Let them be happy with their begging bowl....and we will be happy with our not so obvious bowl...no need to do charity to each other.....

Dont know what the world is coming to -- when the country which is trying to provide aid -- is being told -- Dont beg to us for 'us to accept your aid' -- Irony or what ?

How many times have you to be told that "YOU ARE NOT WANTED"?

By all means help provide succour when you are asked. Until then stay out.

Your constant BEGGING seems to points to your having some sinister agenda - although in your case I agree that you are only trying to share the neighbours' burden.

Sit back and relax. Should Pakistan need Indian help I am sure that they will ask.

Do not try to impose yourself.

I am sorry sir but you seems to be a bit(read lot) misinformed on the issue....Don't take post of members like me as GOI stand....As far as GOI is concerned they made an offer, Pak accepted it after dilly dallying....GOI proposed for more Aid if Pak ask we will give...as simple as that....from where does this begging come????

What me and other members are debating is the logic of Pakistani establishment.....

You have a bleak memory or lack of some research. Just get some timeout and research when India was hit by Tusnami it had refused international aid out of its fake jingoistic national pride to shatter it later by accepting the aid ;)

and famine ?????:lol: yeh millions have died of hunger in flooding areas.

I wonder how come you don't know that GOI did not accept Aid from any country in the world because unlike Pakistan we were capable of taking care of the disaster....Now may i know why should we accept Aid when we can take care of it??? What logic is that???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom