What's new

Pak moves artillery guns to LoC opposite Mendhar

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhartiye can't save their women from being plowed by random d!cks every twenty minute...so they take their frustration out in this manner..

and when Pakistan Army kills five little indian soldiers..pathetic indians start crying and shelling our posts..

Good move that Pakistan Army has moved its artillery near LoC...now hindus will have some shanti for some time...while their women will keep on getting 'plowed' by bamboos every 20 minute :lol:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/275088-kind-biological-virus-indian-want-make-world-record.html read this thread.

6 not 7 and and in the same way you killed 2 in january and we killed 5 for that.

Where did you kill five? probably counting many instances at once..

Pakistan Army always bang little pathetic indian army of yours..while you always cry...

You killed one..we killed three and beheaded one of them (allegedly) ..and then this time..you killed 1 soldier and 1 civilian, and we murdered 5 low lives of indian army..and then you went bezerk ...lol

In last three months, show me an instance where indian army crossed LoC and killed say 5 Pakistani soldiers in one encounter?

Pakistanis regularly do that....lolol..

Pakistan Army always bang little pathetic indian army of yours..while you always cry...

You killed one..we killed three and beheaded one of them (allegedly) ..and then this time..you killed 1 soldier and 1 civilian, and we murdered 5 low lives of indian army..and then you went bezerk ...lol

In last three months, show me an instance where indian army crossed LoC and killed say 5 Pakistani soldiers in one encounter?

blah blah blah won't bring them back. We killed 5 for those 2 and you have to bear with that. And yeah we don't even need to cross LOC for that.

Forgot your 93,000 soldiers.:yay:

blah blah blah won't bring them back. We killed 5 for those 2 and you have to bear with that. And yeah we don't even need to cross LOC for that.

Source?

PS, we killed 5 of yours for 1 of ours...lol, big deal?

Also, we beheaded the low-life and brought it back from your soil :lol:

Like a boss!

Its funny to see khusray indians unable to do anything against a 7 times smaller country..

There is a reason..

We are honored Muslim warriors....and you are bunch of pathetic hindus who have been raped by Islamic Invaders one after another....

You can only defeat us in a 'civil-war' like in 71...lol

bhartiye can't save their women from being plowed by random d!cks every twenty minute...so they take their frustration out in this manner..

and when Pakistan Army kills five little indian soldiers..pathetic indians start crying and shelling our posts..

Good move that Pakistan Army has moved its artillery near LoC...now hindus will have some shanti for some time...while their women will keep on getting 'plowed' by bamboos every 20 minute :lol:

Pakistanies can't save even their children and women from getting blown apart and start crying like sissyies when few useless mujahids gets butured.So pathetic are they that they have strange kind of fixation for rapes and doesn't let it get reported when their women gets ploughed by random dicks , world has just no data about rapes in Pakistan and let me remind you that rapes per thousand in India is much lower than many civilised western countries where your elite send their daughter to get education.

Forgot your 93,000 soldiers.:yay:

Forgot 1000 years of humiliation?

Forgot destruction of your entire civilizational fabric?

Forgot division of your country into three parts!!!! ?

Forgot 100,000+ indians who were killed due to ISI's war in india? (Your retired General quoted this)...

And so on...

As I said, lower human beings such as hindus can only win civil wars..like you did in 71

Source?

Like a boss!

Its funny to see khusray indians unable to do anything against a 7 times smaller country..

There is a reason..

We are honored Muslim warriors....and you are bunch of pathetic hindus who have been raped by Islamic Invaders one after another....

dude if you have any shame left then dont even talk about 71. And yeah stop making excuses for 71 war and accept the facts anyway its offtopic.
As you asked for source....eat this!!

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_India–Pakistan_border_skirmishes

Source?

Like a boss!

There is a reason..

Those who got raped converted into Islam. Check your dark family history. Thus, Islam spread into pakistan. :omghaha: What is the history of pakistanis. Who are their fathers???:rofl:

Forgot 100,000+ indians who were killed due to ISI's war in india? (Your retired General quoted this)...

And so on...

As I said, lower human beings such as hindus can only win civil wars..like you did in 71
So terrorist like mentality.

dude if you have any shame left then dont even talk about 71. And yeah stop making excuses for 71 war and accept the facts anyway its offtopic.
As you asked for source....eat this!!

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_India–Pakistan_border_skirmishes

hahahaha...wikipedia?

Give me actual, credible sources...I checked wiki and they have posted tribune as source and when you go, its not even there....LOL!!!

Give me an "actual" source which states indians killed 5 Pakistani soldiers in one skirmish...and source must be credible..not some express tribune sh!t :lol:

And so on...

And how did you forget that your foremothers were ploughed with several foreign diicks ranging from Sauds to Persians to Mangols so that you have real identity crisis today ??

Those who got reaped converted into Islam. Check your dark family history. Thus, Islam spread into pakistan. :omghaha: What is the history of pakistanis. Who are their fathers???:rofl:

hahaha kiddo, I know you are ashamed and confused..but spelling to theek likh..

I can understand, you are worried that any minute, your sister can get banged in the a$$ in india :rofl:

PS, Islam spread to india through sufis..everyone knows it..It brought equality to india and oppressed people got freedom..while uncivilized, pathetic, barbaric hinduism divided humans into castes :lol:

hahahaha...wikipedia?

Give me actual, credible sources...I checked wiki and they have posted tribune as source and when you go, its not even there....LOL!!!

Give me an "actual" source which states indians killed 5 Pakistani soldiers in one skirmish...and source must be credible..not some express tribune sh!t :lol:

be a man and accept the facts. And yeah once again we don't even need to cross the LOC.

And how did you forget that your foremothers were ploughed with several foreign diicks ranging from Sauds to Persians to Mangols so that you have real identity crisis today ??

No imperical evidence.

All historians agree that Islam spread through sufism....

while talking about ancestors, your sisters and mothers are probably banged in the a$$ as we speak!!!! since there is an 'epidemic' of rapes in india..and world is talking about it..

be a man and accept the facts. And yeah once again we don't even need to cross the LOC.

I'll accept it IF you provide me some evidence hahah...

and you didn't have balls to cross into enemy lines..while our brave soldiers crossed into enemy lines...went many kilometers inside..and slaughtered..literally slaughtered..a low life hindu soldier and brought his head back!!! and india couldn't do jack!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom