What's new

Pak moves artillery guns to LoC opposite Mendhar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot 1000 years of humiliation?

Forgot destruction of your entire civilizational fabric?

Forgot division of your country into three parts!!!! ?

Forgot 100,000+ indians who were killed due to ISI's war in india?
(Your retired General quoted this)...

And so on...

As I said, lower human beings such as hindus can only win civil wars..like you did in 71

1) 1000 yrs.:omghaha: (roughly 350-400 yrs.) By the way, Indian civilization is 3500 yrs old. So, who got humiliated for 3000yrs :smokin:(3500-500)[1206 to1707]. That was the reason your fathers demanded a separate country. They were getting humiliated here everyday.

2)Forget Babri and what's going on in Kashmir.:azn:

3)That can be undone in future like it happened many times.(read history books)

4) Look at K-P and Baluchistan and your whole country.

And you are proud of such things like destroying a civilization and killing millions of Indians!
Forgot 1000 years of humiliation?

Forgot destruction of your entire civilizational fabric?

Forgot division of your country into three parts!!!! ?

Forgot 100,000+ indians who were killed due to ISI's war in india? (Your retired General quoted this)...

And so on...

As I said, lower human beings such as hindus can only win civil wars..like you did in 71

Post Reported

No imperical evidence.

All historians agree that Islam spread through sufism....

while talking about ancestors, your sisters and mothers are probably banged in the a$$ as we speak!!!! since there is an 'epidemic' of rapes in india..and world is talking about it..

I'll accept it IF you provide me some evidence hahah...

and you didn't have balls to cross into enemy lines..while our brave soldiers crossed into enemy lines...went many kilometers inside..and slaughtered..literally slaughtered..a low life hindu soldier and brought his head back!!! and india couldn't do jack!! :lol:

and why would we cross LOC when we can kill, even from our side. Secondly even one of your officer got killed.

First thing, we have less Pakistani girls here than indian one's.

Second thing: Pakistani girls aren't characterless slut...like indian girls I witness here hahaha...

Third thing: Pakistan can and does save its women and children..therefore we still exist against 7 times larger india..

In wars, causalities happen, even U.S lost thousands against rag tag militias in Afghanistan, Iraq and so on...

Lastly, a fact : By the time I have written this message, couple of indian girls have been brutally raped in the a$$ by indians :rofl:

You mean in Pakistan only bachebaj men rape girls in back hole ?? :omghaha:

I knon character of burqa clad girls have first hand experience of their character.:omghaha:

By the time I you will read this post your girls in Pakistan would be raped by goons from Afghanistan and no one will report it since they need mms as proof.:omghaha:

1) 1000 yrs.:omghaha: (roughly 350-400 yrs.) By the way, Indian civilization is 3500 yrs old. So, who got humiliated for 3000yrs :smokin:(3500-500)[1206 to1707]. That was the reason your fathers demanded a separate country.

So 500 years of humiliation is still good, eh? :laughcry:

2)Forget Babri and what's going on in Kashmir.:azn:

Babri masjid is just one example...we destroyed ENTIRE temple networks of ancient india...

Your most holy temple, somnath, was destroyed and the 'gods' of somnath were broken and made steps of a mosque in Ghazni!!!

SHOW ME A BIGGER HUMILIATION THAN THIS?!
:omghaha:
3)That can be undone in future like it happened many times.(read history books)

Yeah right...

4) Look at K-P and Baluchistan and your whole country.

Thats cuz of U.S/NATO....indians couldn't do jack before them, eh? lolol...

You mean in Pakistan only bachebaj men rape girls in back hole ?? :omghaha:

I knon character of burqa clad girls have first hand experience of their character.:omghaha:

By the time I you will read this post your girls in Pakistan would be raped by goons from Afghanistan and no one will report it since they need mms as proof.:omghaha:

Thats not facts...just your rantings...but the "facts" on ground are that indian girls' a$$es are being plowed as we speak :rofl:

No imperical evidence.

All historians agree that Islam spread through sufism....

while talking about ancestors, your sisters and mothers are probably banged in the a$$ as we speak!!!! since there is an 'epidemic' of rapes in india..and world is talking about it..

I'll accept it IF you provide me some evidence hahah...

and you didn't have balls to cross into enemy lines..while our brave soldiers crossed into enemy lines...went many kilometers inside..and slaughtered..literally slaughtered..a low life hindu soldier and brought his head back!!! and india couldn't do jack!! :lol:

I must say probably it's more possible that your sister will be banged by cousins themselves in your absence .:omghaha:
Let me remind you Islam spread by sufism only in Indonesia, Malaysia and some parts of southern India. You are impure product of uncivilized , uncouth desert dewlers.

Babri masjid is just one example...we destroyed ENTIRE temple networks of ancient india...

Your most holy temple, somnath, was destroyed and the 'gods' of somnath were broken and made steps of a mosque in Ghazni!!!

1) Was 3000 yrs of humiliation ok? :omghaha:

2) Somnath -our holiest temple!!!:rofl: By the way, It's reconstructed. But, Where is Babri???

3) There are millions of temples in India. And you destroyed our temple architecture???:woot:

What!!! :angel:

Yeah right...

Thats cuz of U.S/NATO....indians couldn't do jack before them, eh? lolol...

Thats not facts...just your rantings...but the "facts" on ground are that indian girls' a$$es are being plowed as we speak :rofl:

Yeah right...

$$es are being plowed as we speak :rofl:
It's you who is ranting as if as have taken Nigro's dick in your back hole and feeling the pain your sister is feeling right now as we post.:lol:

Leave the trolls mate. You know all the logic in the world can't help those who pretend they are blind but are actually not. Light is not for such people. If there is any abuse or irrelevant post just abuse and move ahead. It just is not worth it.
1) Was 3000 yrs of humiliation ok? :omghaha:

2) Somnath -our holiest temple!!!:rofl: By the way, It's reconstructed. But, Where is Babri???

3) There are millions of temples in India. And you destroyed our temple architecture???:woot:

It's you who is ranting as if as have taken Nigro's dick in your back hole and feeling the pain your sister is feeling right now as we post.:lol:

Report and forget :D

[Bregs];4716851 said:
Such a low level of discussion is disgusting abusing religions and sacred places is not an ideal thing to do

naa bhai naa, @AUz is the direct descendant of ghazni .. he is proud of the fact that his ancestor killed many indian people..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom