What's new

Pak moves artillery guns to LoC opposite Mendhar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go prove that in UN and by the way original article doesn' mentions Indian Artillery anywhere.

Last time we offered UN Investigation regarding the alleged beheading of your soldier,you people backed off...

I didn't knew you were avid reader of rupee news.:omghaha:

And that smiley in your comment is a clear sign of desperation and lack of argument...

Last time we offered UN Investigation regarding the alleged beheading of your soldier,you people backed off...

And that smiley in your comment is a clear sign of desperation and lack of argument...

I think you didn' get the difference between civil and military casuality, we just don't believe what you say ,it may be good for you if world buys your arguments.

You are funny man , now you are reading too much into smilies.So, are you sharing the source of your info about ruckus during change of guard.

These are war mongering by both sides, as raking up border tensions might help both Govt. in there internal politics

I think you didn' get the difference between civil and military casuality, we just don't believe what you say ,it may be good for you if world buys your arguments.

You are funny man , now you are reading too much into smilies.So, are you sharing the source of your info about ruckus during change of guard.

We denied the beheading of your soldiers and you didn't believe us,so we offered Neutral Investigation by UN and you backed off,means you wanted to hide the facts and your Ranting and Vaavela was just baseless..

Last time i heard the soldiers were killed when the troops of 20 Bihar Regiment and 14 Maratha Light Infantry fought each other during the change of guard...

Does this brainfart has any source, or was it taught to you in "Pakistan studies" in your madarssa?

We denied the beheading of your soldiers and you didn't believe us,so we offered Neutral Investigation by UN and you backed off,means you wanted to hide the facts and your Ranting and Vaavela was just baseless..

It has been our policy that we don't allow third parties in Kashmir but you don't have any such policies , you are open to any third party intervention.

Don't behave like ignorant, you are old on PDF.

we would have accepted the offer only if we were not capable of retaliation. We did what we had to do. And in the same manner we can also say that your captain and all other soldiers were not died in Indian firing.

OgAAAIeIaO4ahTI3HldPdkcgmkKzTZVSyJT09Wcwl0hXBadmQpCIqf9srZC-G58wPghPelsPUsAwt1HRDzQslRD0FoUAm1T1UECQTpckCbTGfB2egrLOQhH9teCr.jpg

It has been our policy that we don't allow third parties in Kashmir but you don't have any such policies , you are open to any third party intervention.

Don't behave like ignorant, you are old on PDF.

I didn't bring UN into the discussion but only you and now you don't like your idea of bringing UN and blaming me for it...seriously man grow up...

we would have accepted the offer only if we were not capable of retaliation. We did what we had to do. And in the same manner we can also say that your captain and all other soldiers were not died in Indian firing.

We did nothing back then , courtsey UPA lead by MMS,had we taken any action then only then we would not have lost six soldiers during August.

You are free to do whatever you want but please advice your People and media not to cry like infants in return...

India is not a threat to Pakistan even after border tensions since last few weeks, Terrorism in many parts of Pakistan needs to be wiped out as first priority. After decades of animosity both nations needs to sit across table to address there border disputes, only then these two nations can prosper both economically n peacefully

I didn't bring UN into the discussion but only you and now you don't like your idea of bringing UN and blaming me for it...seriously man grow up...

Why I brought UN in discussion I have already clarified in post no. 33 and 37. You are weaker one of us two here hence, you are not the one who gets to set agenda here, if you need to prove something to world then go to them since we have stopped buying your conspiracy theories long long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom