What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

What else would you dream of since,....tumarey nasal ko tu zinda rahney kay liye bi chohey khaney partey hein.

Indian officials tell poor people to start eating rats: 'The beauty is we have billions of them' | Mail Online

I'm in not denial mode:

As I can see they are poor people who eating rats (halal or haram don't know)nothing wrong with that people eats crab, camel and shark and their is no religion on this, they killing in name of hunger ;). At-least eating rats not no killing of human. Anyone something wrong with eating rats and people who lived in north pole they don't eat biryani due to availability problem .

"What else would you dream of since,....tumarey nasal ko tu zinda rahney kay liye bi chohey khaney partey hein."

And yes you right only you can dream of this and only your races are capable of doing this type thing to increasing the number.

Your Peer baba who pregnant 300 women

In rozas Pakistani members are still talking false things... jhooth bolna is in blood.

Let the Internet Pakistani Rambos fight Hindus since they lose badly in any direct war and even proxy wars. :lol:

So you have inherited farms and living like a parasite on the inherited money.But the enemy is in within you who has destroyed you and Pakistan.The real enemy(US/NATO/Afgans/Talibunnies) is REGULARLY attacking you from the western borders and you are keeping your guns on easter border waiting for an attack which never comes.You have LOST Bangladesh and freedom struggle is gaining in Balochistan and SindhuDesh.If you are so brave then pick your gun and fight with the real enemy.But we know you are a buzdil Internet Pakistani showing guns and hiding behind 3 years old kids. :lol:

This is happening because Pakistanis simply REFUSE to admit their defeats. Still after surrendering in masses they claim to be brave and "fight till death" crap.This really entertain us.

Oh wow and you won Kargil war since Kargil war was all about 5353 :lol: what a brainwashed gadha.

btw Kashmir is with us so if you are so brave and belong to the shuppa duppa poopa martial race then come and get it because Indian Army is waiting for you.Every 10 years Pakistan needs a spanking by Indian Army :lol:

You are an incredible awesome brainwashed humiliated Pakistani who keeps coming getting his chaddi snatched everytime. :lol:

And hey btw 500 Indians Vs 4,000 Pakistanis dead but Pakistan won Kargil:cheesy:

Man stop making comedy show. I get stomach attack :rofl:

Albeit, we are accustomed to the drama queens on the forum, none the less, i don't see any members displaying a self portrait along with their credentials in their profile portfolio. Suffice to add that it's not my opinion but an own goal by some body who must have done his home work.

As expected.. a post filled with long sentenses and zero substance ;) QED

Dunya TV-POLICY MATTERS-13-11-2010-2 - YouTube

Watch at 8:45. This guy knows more than most Pakistanis and is a hawk on India.

"Kargil me unhone (USA) hamaari jaan bhi bachai" (They even saved our lives during Kargil).

In fact I will encourage people to watch the whole video. Quite interesting.

India may not have won (whatever that may mean), we had limited aim of throwing out the invaders (I will shun the more colorful words that come to my mind, some of them were used in the movie LOC Kargil). We achieved that aim more or less and avoided precipitating a wider war that we didn't want.

Pakistani PM of the time claimed that 4000 Shia soldiers of NLI were dead due to this folly by the bumbling General Musharraf. Not sure what they would call victory.

It was one of the biggest follies by Pakistan and it has only been downhill for Pakistan ever since.

As expected.. a post filled with long sentenses and zero substance ;) QED

Why do you waste time with windy, self-adoring, gasbags?

You said it.

My humble guess. H2S.

Good Boy clearly showing what his mother taught him and this goes for every other internet hindu who is trolling here. Good going show us what you are taught in you sickular skools

A vegetarian should not explain the taste of the meat and a person from bigot theocratic state should not speak about secularism.

Right before that he says " Kargil mein to humne khud apn mooh kala kiya " :woot:

Look before you leap.... When we share Arundhati Roy Videos or Articles, All your indian A$$ES are on fire than :D

I wonder if only 500 indian soldiers died than Why there was shortage of coffins on indian side? Indians are habitual liers no doubt

mafiya has PROVED that he has LOST all the arguments and gone down to the "mother/sister" level since he is extremely humiliated and frustrated and has nothing to defend himself. :lol: :lol:

I won't go to your level so you can stay in the gutter you belong to.I will stay up and see you doing "oink oink" being in the gutter. :angel:

Becoming saint? That's what you Indian habitual liers are good at :P..... From the first post you put here... and the way you called Pakistani soliders maggot you were bound to hear such things. I only react when you and your kind open your mouth to spew bull **** or gutter material and i can see a Professional "Thanking" your post without realising why i said that to you... I wonder this is what kind of Professionals Indian produce?

Right before that he says " Kargil mein to humne khud apn mooh kala kiya " :woot:

Once again the cherry pickers award goes to the Indian members...... the following article was dismissed by the Indians as a nonsensical point scoring by the opposition party but suddenly what Pakistani politicians say blows sunshine up the Indian skirt.
250 murders a day in Akhilesh-ruled UP: Bahujan Samaj Party

A vegetarian should not explain the taste of the meat and a person from bigot theocratic state should not speak about secularism.

And an uneducated troll should not give advice to others whose only purpose is to bad mouth every other Pakistani and Pakistan.

Once again the cherry pickers award goes to the Indian members...... the following article was dismissed by the Indians as a nonsensical point scoring by the opposition party but suddenly what Pakistani politicians say blows sunshine up the Indian skirt.

Arundhati Roy Please and Also Tehlka.com?

Internet hindus have long tongues and no brain inside them. What Their General said they are constantly ignoring this. They had shortage of Coffins they are ignoring this,,, They went to America begging to stop war which shows their backs were kicked so Hard and fast but internet hindus ignoring this..... Alas!

Where is the bad mouth.

stand infront of mirror you will see the bad mouth and than come back read the previous pages of this thread and your own posts too

Indian Army Admits Faking Encounters In Siachen Glacier

New Delhi, May 8 (NNN): The Union Defence Ministry was shaken on Friday over revelations by a newspaper that its officers on duty in the Siachen Glacier had routinely stage- managed encounters with imaginary Pakistani troops.

The purpose behind all this was to paint the Army officers with false glory that would fetch them coveted gallantry awards. The army promptly admitted to faking encounters with "enemy personnel" in Siachen last year and said administrative action has been ordered against a colonel and a major and disciplinary action taken against another major.
Reacting to the report, an army spokesman told reporters in New Delhi that a Court of Inquiry (COI) has named Major Surinder Singh for faking the killings and disciplinary action has been ordered against him.

Administrative action has been ordered against Colonel K. D. Singh and Major Rohit Lama for what the army described as "administrative lapses".

However, the spokesman denied that Indian Army was claiming awards for "imagined gallantry" as reported in The Hindustan Times on Friday.

According to analysts the revelations had come at a crucial time of elections and could harm Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee's bid for another term. The last leg of the four-phase polls is due on Monday.

Vajpayee's right-wing nationalist supporters are known to be partial to the army and object to public discussion of recent revelations of scandal-ridden financial deals involving the defence establishment.

Earlier, the Defence Ministry admitted in a press release on Friday that Major Singh had been blamed by the court for "having faked the killings of enemy personnel", but this version was changed later with an army spokesman confining himself to stating that this officer had been "found culpable of having exaggerated and faking some events on the Glacier".

The spokesman said the Commanding Officer and Major Lama were held "guilty of committing acts of omission and commission of administrative nature and not operationally-related nor to Major Singh's events."

Replying to questions whether the expose had sullied the image of the army, the spokesman sought to downplay the report. He said these the incidents were "individual events" and that stringent action would be taken against the guilty.

As per the Hindustan Times report during hearings at the court of inquiry (COI), at which Major Singh also gave details about fake kills by units other than his own, the so-called "enemy hits" in Siachen came under severe scrutiny.

One issue was the distance from which the video recordings of the "kills" were made. It was pointed out that the videos had been tampered with, and that the "enemy troops" seen on tape had not been, contrary to standard practice, "roped in".

Questions were also raised on the effective ranges of precision weapons - some of the "enemy kills" appeared to have been made at 1,500 metres, by jawans not trained to use sniper rifles.

"Facing the COI, Major Singh's commanding officer (CO) Col K. D. Singh vehemently denied all the charges of fake killings except those pertaining directly to Maj Singh," The Hindustan Times said.

Col Singh claimed that the only fake "kills" were those made by the Major himself on two occasions, and that the officer had been warned about them. He described Major Singh as having a diabolical frame of mind. He said that he (Col Singh) had instructed officers to give "correct, timely and unexaggerated reports". The veracity of videos of the "kills" was proved by the "excitement and zeal" in the background voices, he argued.

"It is amazing how the army failed to smell a rat about the abnormally high numbers of enemy 'kills' in Siachen," the paper said, quoting sources. Nobody seems to have found it strange that except on a handful of occasions, there was no retaliatory fire from the "enemy" when the "kill" was made.

Said an Intelligence officer in Leh: "In the last week of August when there was a genuine enemy kill, Pakistan kept firing at and shelling us for nearly 24 hours." 5/5 Gorkha Rifles has since moved on to elsewhere in Jammu and Kashmir. It has been replaced by a battalion of Jammu and Kashmir Rifles in the routine six-monthly turn-over of units on the Siachen Glacier.

It is worth mentioning here that Indian and Pakistani troops have been deployed since 1984 on the snowy wastes of the Siachen Glacier, north of the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir. It is one of the world's most inhospitable places, where more soldiers die of cold and altitude sickness than through enemy action.

"Based on certain complaints that enemy killings have been fabricated by one unit in central glacier, a court of inquiry was ordered," the Defence Ministry said in a statement.

It said a major had been found guilty of "having faked killings of some enemy personnel and destruction of enemy bunkers." The officer faces disciplinary action.

In its report, The Hindustan Times said that a third of the 50 killings of Pakistan soldiers attributed to Indian troops on the Siachen Glacier last year may turn out to be false. To make their claim realistic, Indian troops built an air defence bunker on their side of the glacier and destroyed it with rockets and mortars, claiming it was a Pakistani bunker, the paper said.

INDOlink - India General News: Indian Army Admits Faking Encounters In Siachen Glacier

Back
Top Bottom