What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

Because your soldiers were resting there since long time. Who wears uniform 24 hours.

haha- jokers-
A soldier never sleeps in pajamas in an event of war- its not SOP-
you guys suck at propaganda-

lol-
thats some thing new- they were sent like this- madness and blind hatred needs no boundaries-
Next time they will be sent wearing underwear- Yes- you guys and your screwed logics are sick-

they were PA soldiers dude.

Again good for you. Looks something like Siachen. You can't utilize the high altitude advantage to it's fullest. :)

It doesnt really matter though. Increased connectivity and logistics helps both the people of the respective states as well as the military. Helps the military in fighting a war(if ever) better. And it helps the state with a better economy and better integration with the rest of the country. There's no loss in either case.

The sad thing was reading the letters of the dead indian soldiers, and realizing that these kids would never see their homes again, especially the naive love letters written to some girl in Bangalore or Amritsar - who they would never hold in their arms again. The pictures of family members. Many of our soldiers bagged multi confirmed kills.

If it was all so sad, why start Kargil in the first place?

This needs substantiation

When was it conceived and how different would have been the Indian reaction ?

Pak Generals are bold without doubt but seem to gloss over the first thing taught to recruits - ' Josh ke sath Hosh nahin khona"
& that was real hosh, which hit your migs in the night?
it was hosh which went taking out eyeballs from your soldiers?
infact its was our civilian leadership , which went nuts, friend if not, todays history would be very different, i can bet on this!

A Pakistani Army soldier, who participated in the Kargil War against India and lost his hands, is planning to commit suicide along with his wife and children due to the apathy and negligence of the government authorities and the army.

Javaid Iqbal is running from pillar to post for over three years to get the possession of land allotted to him by the Army in Okara as a reward for his services during the Kargil War.

Read more: A pakistani soldier , participated in kargil war want to commit suicide with his family.

I've felt like this topic has been beaten to death already. Then, every once in a while a bharti fanboy comes to relight the torch and gets embarrassed again.

I have my reservations over this operation. But at the same time I also don't agree with Indian stories related with Kargil.

Well then read from the neutral sources(not that hard to find)..but in the end ..they all come too the same conclusion..the one I mentioned in my last.

The sad thing was reading the letters of the dead indian soldiers, and realizing that these kids would never see their homes again, especially the naive love letters written to some girl in Bangalore or Amritsar - who they would never hold in their arms again. The pictures of family members. Many of our soldiers bagged multi confirmed kills.
True that. How sad that the soldiers died due to the GoI's foolishness of trusting Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
they were PA soldiers dude.

These are PA soldiers- i see no pajamas-

onedaysoldier.jpg

Pakistan-army-EPA11-640x480.jpg

I have seen videos of Namaz e Janaza of alleged Pakistani soldiers by Indian soldiers. And guess what during Namaz e Janaza they had Ruku and Sajda too. :D

I agree. IA's history is very troubling when it comes to this. They have an extensive history of fake encounters just to win medals. Several of IA officers have faced court martial for this horrible practice.

I was talking about post # 249 - the youtube video.

Anyway Pak soldiers in pajamas was nothing shocking considering they were masquerading as mujaheddin.

So they were wearing pyjamas underneath but they managed to wear their regular PA vests on top. Seriously how brain washed are you people that you cannot spot Propaganda 101. God

haha- jokers-
A soldier never sleeps in pajamas in an event of war- its not SOP-
you guys suck at propaganda-

Really who wears uniform continuous for 2 months. After all they came there with full preparation.

Back
Top Bottom