What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

They did have significance. The only significance is that they would have been able to direct arty fire on the sole highway. That however is changing.
Under a plan already under execution, in the state of J&K and Arunachal Pradesh many strategic roads and tunnels are being made - and this time all weather roads are being made to provide all year round and faster military movement as well as alternate routes.

Frankly, with the infrastructure being built in J&K now, from all year tunnels to alternate access routes and railways, Indian Military's access and logistics in J&K is being exponentially increased.
It means, that if Pakistan couldnt do anything militarily till now, they sure are never going to be able to change anything in the future.

Again good for you. Looks something like Siachen. You can't utilize the high altitude advantage to it's fullest. :)

what i am seeing here- a Pakistani soldier in blue pajamas?-
are you mentally sick?-

one of your countryman is acting like that though, claiming that Indian dead soldiers were eaten by dogs and sh!t is called sick...don't you think? and, that pic is from one of your ex general's blog.

You should believe in what IA says. Now after so many years and so many propaganda when all the failures have been successfully covered up, there is no point in searching for "precise info".

How a sub- Saharan African level country can covered up the success/victory of mighty Pakistan in war. Infact Pakistan was great ally of US at that time still India manged to propagate false propaganda , I think this story seems to be weird for me.

Pakistani soldiers wearing pyjamas during combat. Give me a fu**in break. IA needs to learn some basic Propaganda 101 lessons, atleast put the right uniform on.

I have seen videos of Namaz e Janaza of alleged Pakistani soldiers by Indian soldiers. And guess what during Namaz e Janaza they had Ruku and Sajda too. :D

Pakistani soldiers wearing pyjamas during combat. Give me a fu**in break. IA needs to learn some basic Propaganda 101 lessons, atleast put the right uniform on.

I was talking about post # 249 - the youtube video.

Anyway Pak soldiers in pajamas was nothing shocking considering they were masquerading as mujaheddin.

What I can confirm that the indians suffered tremendous casualties both KIA and Wounded, some of the outfits were units in name with 60% to 70% injured or KIA. What was sad, is most of these boys were just 19 or 20 years old, so young, their faces in death almost like children. :(

And you are?

The Mujaheddin who ran away , at the first gun fire? :lol:

Pakistan's Kargil Operation was in the works since the 1980's.

What happened was in 1984, India captured the top part of Siachin Glacier after ISI goofed up and placed a large order of Arctic Weather Gear with the same British Company that supplied the Indian Army with its gear. The Indians were easily alerted to the large Pakistani Order and captured the Glacier before Pakistan.

So in order to punish India, Pakistani Generals produced the Kargil Operation in 1987 to cut off Indian supply lines to the Glacier but it was put on hold. Again it was presented in 1995 and it was shelved by Bhutto. And then finally Musharraf greenlighted the attack.

What Pakistan failed to calculate is the Global response was totally on India's side. Even China did not support Pakistan's adventure in Kargil.

So don't think another Kargil like operation will occur.

Maybe Pakistan might use Bangladeshi proxies to create havoc in Eastern India.
Whether it may or may not have worked then is upto speculation and god.

What is certain is that Pakistan can no longer use proxies/terrorists with impunity like the old days. International public opinion has decisively turned against this method and Pakistan has been suffering from its fallout. Every new act of terrorism makes it harder for Pakistani establishment to continue with this old method.

Secondly Bangladesh itself has been very friendly to India, with relations on all time high. The Bangladeshi govt has also cleaned a majority of North East Indian insurgent camps in their territory and caught their ring leaders and handed them over to India. Thanks to Bangladesh, the North East insurgency is probably at its historical low and the most capable insurgent groups dying out.

Good for you. Doesn't deny the fact that Pakistan is holding highest peak at least in drass sector. It is good you are taking precautions.

Well we are not in denial.

Perhaps It will good for you too finally accept that you lost an ill planned and a poorly executed war ..even though you had the vantage point and surprise on your side.

Well we are not denial.
Perhaps It will good for you too finally accept that you lost an ill planned and a poorly executed war ..even though you had the vantage point and surprise on your side.

I have my reservations over this operation. But at the same time I also don't agree with Indian stories related with Kargil.

The sad thing was reading the letters of the dead indian soldiers, and realizing that these kids would never see their homes again, especially the naive love letters written to some girl in Bangalore or Amritsar - who they would never hold in their arms again. The pictures of family members. Many of our soldiers bagged multi confirmed kills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely you know that this is how they were sent there! SO WHO IS SICK , ASK YOURSELF?

lol-
thats some thing new- they were sent like this- madness and blind hatred needs no boundaries-
Next time they will be sent wearing underwear- Yes- you guys and your screwed logics are sick-

Back
Top Bottom