What's new

PAK ISI/Security behind killings and abucting in Balochistan

Which stuff are you talking about? Wikileaks also talk about how ISI is supporting Afghan insurgency ..do you believe in that too?

The wikileaks information against ISI came from paid Afghan informants. Its information against RAW came from British intelligence. I hope the difference is obvious.

Btw, I am gonna reverse the analogy for you. Since you no doubt believe in allegations against ISI from wikileaks, you should do the same against RAW.

all the insurgencies in Baluchistan are RAW sponsored ...RAW is involved both directly and indirectly, in the form of BLA , kidnapping and killing , bombing Gas pipelines and killing of Chinese engineers in Gwadar .

And From looks of it ..ISI too is doing exactly the same thing, atleast abducting and executing.

You mean terrorists are blaming ISI, not THE PEOPLE. Now what I mean is, ISI is involved in killing the rebels while RAW is involved in supporting the rebels. Rebels are the ones who kill professors, teachers, etc.

You say that there is no evidence against RAW. Well then talk about that, instead of saying that this report proves that RAW isn't involved, which it certainly doesn't. BTW, there was stuff against RAW's involvement in Balochistan in wikileaks (not the fake wikileaks if that's what you might think).

My own opinion RAW is not active in funding or providing arms in Balochistan why i say this? well I have asked some Balochi persons this direct question and was told no India is not helping us but we wish India did and he was a member of the BLA not just any person.

Secondly I have read some articles and been told that Iran is more active in Balochistan whether this is true or not I do not know but if you say RAW is mentioned in wikileaks in arming or funding the BLA then i would like the source because i have yet to come across it as of now.

It seems like Indians care so much about Baloch liberation.

Listen Indians, these Baloch are the same people who buried alive 5 of their women few years back because the women chose the men they were going to marry and some Baloch politicians termed that event as Baloch culture.

If you want Balochistan to be a separate country, it will be worse than Afghanistan or any tribal country in Africa. These people are tribal people. Baloch people are very different from Bangladeshis or any other people of the subcontinent. The people of FATA are more open-minded and advanced than people of Balochistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
My own opinion RAW is not active in funding or providing arms in Balochistan why i say this? well I have asked some Balochi persons this direct question and was told no India is not helping us but we wish India did and he was a member of the BLA not just any person.

Secondly I have read some articles and been told that Iran is more active in Balochistan whether this is true or not I do not know but if you say RAW is mentioned in wikileaks in arming or funding the BLA then i would like the source because i have yet to come across it as of now.

Well, ok, but my point is, you can't just use the article you posted to say that India isn't involved.

Anyway, here's the article you asked for. Pakistani media publish fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India | World news | The Guardian

Read the third last paragraph.

Well, ok, but my point is, you can't just use the article you posted to say that India isn't involved.

Anyway, here's the article you asked for. Pakistani media publish fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India | World news | The Guardian

major Pakistani newspapers this morning carried stories that purported to detail eye-popping American assessments of India's military and civilian leaders.

According to the reports, US diplomats described senior Indian generals as vain, egotistical and genocidal; they said India's government is secretly allied with Hindu fundamentalists; and they claimed Indian spies are covertly supporting Islamist militants in Pakistan's tribal belt and Balochistan.

"Enough evidence of Indian involvement in Waziristan, Balochistan," read the front-page story in the News; an almost identical story appeared in the Urdu-language Jang, Pakistan's bestselling daily.

You do know that was not wikileaks but false lies made by The News which they apologised for ask Jana she will tell you

"Enough evidence of Indian involvement in Waziristan, Balochistan," read the front-page story in the News; an almost identical story appeared in the Urdu-language Jang, Pakistan's bestselling daily.

This was never even in wikileaks it was added by Pakistani newspapers and later they apologised and sacked the person who made the crap up Jana knows all about it we still tease her today she says it was a one off.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...sh-fake-wikileaks-cables-attacking-india.html

here is the thread i made on the subject

lol.. c'mon smc.. you can do better than this.. link you just gave is for 'fakyleaks' !! this was later proved to be concocted one & you know it.

just to burst your bubbles.. go thru this from guardian again..

WikiLeaks fake cables

The wikileaks information against ISI came from paid Afghan informants. Its information against RAW came from British intelligence. I hope the difference is obvious.

Btw, I am gonna reverse the analogy for you. Since you no doubt believe in allegations against ISI from wikileaks, you should do the same against RAW.

Are you assessing a person's credibility..based on their nationality..plus not only paid informants but govt representatives also pooled in information regarding..ISI funding Taliban ?

It will very nice..if you can point out the particular wikileak..where British intelligence is blaming India.

Answer to your second question is, i believe in wikileaks..even after so many month..haven't seen any wikileak cable ..where British intelligence has accused RAW of being involved in Afghanistan..have you??

i knew that some indian opened this thread, bs bs bs, u indians got nothing else to do except defame ISI

This indian member really care pakistani peoples as he is doing great effort to collect all negative and propaganda news about pak and post it here so that his fellow indians can get chance to praise pak and say thanks to his efforts

lol so logical to believe that our isi is killing our own peoples. So logical to believe that our miltary trained sucide bombers and then adk them to blow our own army and police man and isi is to blame all troubles in pak and india haha and these indian agencies are just created for nothing and these indian agencies are also well wisher for pakistan just like yeti :d

This indian member really care pakistani peoples as he is doing great effort to collect all negative and propaganda news about pak and post it here so that his fellow indians can get chance to praise pak and say thanks to his efforts

lol so logical to believe that our isi is killing our own peoples. So logical to believe that our miltary trained sucide bombers and then adk them to blow our own army and police man and isi is to blame all troubles in pak and india haha and these indian agencies are just created for nothing and these indian agencies are also well wisher for pakistan just like yeti :d

OP has clearly stated his objective, while posting this news .."for years Indian intelligence agencies have been blamed for causing mischief in Pakistan, without a shread of evidence..but now it emerges that your own intelligence agencies have been involved in the very same process."

Back
Top Bottom