What's new

PAK ISI/Security behind killings and abucting in Balochistan

Many on PDF blaming RAW on such acts but now the truth is out the bag we knew it was ISI doing it all along :tup:

It is our personal matter. Look for your country first.

No just wanted to prove the lies about RAW that many PDF members believe when it was your ISI doing the killing and abducting :tup:

Resistance ever created on external support on this level, you are not going to wash your hands by blaming on ISI.
We listened this :blah::blah::blah: many times & but truth didn't go to change that RAW, NDS & CIA involved what is going on there.

You all always talk about Baloch rights, but dont forget the dozens of MUSLIM PUNJABI PAKISTANIS who are killed in Balochistan. We Pakistani Punjabis always invite Baloch to Punjab, and they are living like kings in Punjab. Enough with Baloch rebels. They have brought this on themselves.

Omar1984

This is extra, can you please do concern with topic beyond ethnicity?
At this moment there is need to give a touch of nationalism not what with Punjabi or Balochi.

Nope the balochi people are blaming ISI and Pak forces

Blame came from those whose national causes are FOR SALE in world market so not a surprise. Pak army & ISI is doing what is their duty and they are not killing & kidnapping Baloch but enemies of Pakistan & for me it is not surprise too why there is cry against kidnapping & security forces actions.

I think india will never get rid of its habit to poke his nose in internal affairs of other countries. Their govrenment supported Tamil tigers and then they get surprise if Sri lankan hate them.. They support terrorist in balchistan and Afhghnistan so that they can destabilise pakistan and same is true for supporting peoples against china..even Bengali dont like them whom they helped by interfering between east paksitan and west paksitan..

So Moral of the story: If you want to get respect stop poking ur nose in others business.

I think india will never get rid of its habit to poke his nose in internal affairs of other countries. Their govrenment supported Tamil tigers and then they get surprise if Sri lankan hate them.. They support terrorist in balchistan and Afhghnistan so that they can destabilise pakistan and same is true for supporting peoples against china..even Bengali dont like them whom they helped by interfering between east paksitan and west paksitan..

So Moral of the story: If you want to get respect stop poking ur nose in others business.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/51262-indias-insurgency-problem-14.html

Read this threads .. you will change your thought for sure :lol:

Many baloch are pissed off due to heavy handedness of punjabis. When hear this guy I think of kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many baloch are pissed off due to heavy handedness of punjabis. When hear this guy I think of kashmir.

worry abt ur country..... also dnt compare my balouchistan with iok..... n this dog............ stop trolling.

free kashmir.
Balouch :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
worry abt ur country..... also dnt compare my balouchistan with iok..... n this dog............ stop trolling.

free kashmir.
Balouch :pakistan:

Com'on in this forum we all worry about each other. Pakistanis worry about kashmiris and we worry about balouchistan.
You can call him dog to show your anger, I can use expletives to describe geelani, but it is not good to have angry people fighting against their govt.

blah blah blah another indian posting sh!t, laughing n whistling and moving onto next thread

Back
Top Bottom