What's new

PAK ISI/Security behind killings and abucting in Balochistan

Why do you think the two are mutually exclusive?

Are you saying ISI and RAW are in cahoots and carry out joint operations by killing Balochi nationals?

Why do you think the two are mutually exclusive?

Now you are saying both RAW and ISI involved in Balochistan, well on what grounds? no evidence at all to link RAW to such killings and abductings.

“These kidnappings and killings are further eroding any trust the Baloch are left with in the state,” says Senator Abdul Malik Baloch, National Party president. “Frustration grows among the Baloch when they see courts taking suo moto actions against mob lynching in Punjab but ignoring the dumping of the bodies of Baloch youth who are kidnapped by security agencies in the presence of many witnesses,” he tells the Herald.

The people in Balochistan are blaming ISI and Pak security agencies there was no mention of India or RAW in this article

I fully support Military operations in Balochistan (not military operations in FATA) and I dont care if Baloch rebels are killed. These rebels are funded by India and Israel. There is a BLA office located in Israel.

Its important the military destroys them when they are weak.

You all always talk about Baloch rights, but dont forget the dozens of MUSLIM PUNJABI PAKISTANIS who are killed in Balochistan. We Pakistani Punjabis always invite Baloch to Punjab, and they are living like kings in Punjab. Enough with Baloch rebels. They have brought this on themselves.

No just wanted to prove the lies about RAW that many PDF members believe when it was your ISI doing the killing and abducting :tup:

Baluchistan is part of Pakistan ....ISI is not Punjabi or Pathan ,it is from Pakistan ...All the activities of RAW in Baluchistan are blamed on Pakistani agencies...

the stern action taken against baluch rebels is more than likely to stir tragedies like Bangladesh , why cant Baluchis can simply be given their rights

Do you think Baloch rebels will stop if we treat them like kings? These people are funded by the enemies of Pakistan. They will never stop unless they stop getting paid by India and Israel.

Now a days...there is a huge propaganda in the media against Army and ISI , so people go against their own army ...But this will not going to happen , whatever enemy can do...A traitor in the Media is worse than a Suicide Bomber ...

Dude 90% of your threads are about Pakistan and the problems in it. Instead of looking for constantly looking for anti-Pakistan articles, you should be looking for ways to solve the countless problems in India.

Lost all hope for that, the bit of hope I had left was gone with the killing Shahbaz Bhatti (RIP) not that i do not want peace i just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel but i hope to be proved wrong.

Lost all hope for that, the bit of hope I had left was gone with the killing Shahbaz Bhatti (RIP) not that i do not want peace i just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel but i hope to be proved wrong.

now our no.1 enemy start caring for us ...:lol: and Shahbaz bhatti , do you ever know his name before his assassination ...:angry:

Now you are saying both RAW and ISI involved in Balochistan, well on what grounds? no evidence at all to link RAW to such killings and abductings.

“These kidnappings and killings are further eroding any trust the Baloch are left with in the state,” says Senator Abdul Malik Baloch, National Party president. “Frustration grows among the Baloch when they see courts taking suo moto actions against mob lynching in Punjab but ignoring the dumping of the bodies of Baloch youth who are kidnapped by security agencies in the presence of many witnesses,” he tells the Herald.

The people in Balochistan are blaming ISI and Pak security agencies there was no mention of India or RAW in this article

You mean terrorists are blaming ISI, not THE PEOPLE. Now what I mean is, ISI is involved in killing the rebels while RAW is involved in supporting the rebels. Rebels are the ones who kill professors, teachers, etc.

You say that there is no evidence against RAW. Well then talk about that, instead of saying that this report proves that RAW isn't involved, which it certainly doesn't. BTW, there was stuff against RAW's involvement in Balochistan in wikileaks (not the fake wikileaks if that's what you might think).

^Then what??

all the insurgencies in Baluchistan are RAW sponsored ...RAW is involved both directly and indirectly, in the form of BLA , kidnapping and killing , bombing Gas pipelines and killing of Chinese engineers in Gwadar .

You mean terrorists are blaming ISI, not THE PEOPLE. Now what I mean is, ISI is involved in killing the rebels while RAW is involved in supporting the rebels. Rebels are the ones who kill professors, teachers, etc.

You say that there is no evidence against RAW. Well then talk about that, instead of saying that this report proves that RAW isn't involved, which it certainly doesn't. BTW, there was stuff against RAW's involvement in Balochistan in wikileaks (not the fake wikileaks if that's what you might think).

Which stuff are you talking about? Wikileaks also talk about how ISI is supporting Afghan insurgency ..do you believe in that too?

Back
Top Bottom