What's new

Pak - Ind cricket rivalry of the 90's

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A documentary team follows the Pakistan Cricket team on their travels during the historic tour of India in 1999 when political tensions between two countries were on its height.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for video!

Those were golden times.

Also thanks for letting me see the human side of Indians. From this forum I get negative view of Indians as jealous trollers.

Too bad indian state now mixes sports with politics.

Thank you for video!

Those were golden times.

Also thanks for letting me see the human side of Indians. From this forum I get negative view of Indians as jealous trollers.

Too bad indian state now mixes sports with politics.

Pakistanis are the real life trolls with their non state actors.

Wasim Akram is earning his living in India and his wife was undergoing treatment in India till she unfortunately passed away. All this despite our chota dil.

added later

Strange to see Wasim Akram wearing the orange Hindu zionist arm band:rofl:

Pakistanis are the real life trolls with their non state actors.

Wasim Akram is earning his living in India and his wife was undergoing treatment in India till she unfortunately passed away. All this despite our chota dil.

added later

Strange to see Wasim Akram wearing the orange Hindu zionist arm band:rofl:

For once I see Indian people in positive light. I will not let your trolling affect me. **** off .

A friendly conversation between Wasim Akram and Sachin Tendulkar @10:30. :tup:

Saeed Anwar- a first soldier to face Indian bowlers in the hostile environment... @14:50 :cry:

Of all the matches played between India vs Pakistan, Pakistan has won more.

It was a really great experience in the 90's where every Pakistani was in stadium for Pak VS Ind match, all streets of Karachi were vacant because everyone was watching the match on TV or in the stadium... What great times and what great thrills :tup:

Thanks to Musharraf and Zardari, all the patriotism is all gone and 70% Pakistanis want to move out.

Cricket was probably one of the huge factors in keeping the nation together, but now the cricket players themselves have split to be either part of Indian, Bangladeshi, and British leagues....

Presently Indian Team are giving nightmares to pakistan. Pakistan never won a world cup match against India and for 3 years More We are the world champions:chilli:

@faizahmad

No, dear it's the other way around. Have you ever heard of 1992 World Cup? Even then we have won much more cricket matches against India than you.

Have been a huge fan of the pakistani pace attack of the 90s. loved the duo of wasim and waqar. i hope to see their brand of cricket, one day again from the pakistani cricket team.

guys like imran khan, saqlain, wasim, waqar, inzamam, miandad, saeed anwar, shahid afridi have been so exceptional on the field that they have managed to get followers across borders, to transcend the usual indo-pak rhetoric, to see them for who they are and not the politics of nationalism.

great memories - thanks to these guys and many more more. and again, i hope that one day their brand of cricket is resurrected in pak.

they say BCCI is busy minting money to focus on the game - what bigger money spinner can one think of, than an annual indo-pak cricket series?!?!?

want to relive those days of sharjah.

India vs Pakistan in 1992 World cup

It was another low scoring match that was dramatically won by the Indian team and some mixed performances and team effort brought win to India. The details of the match are:

India Score: 216 for 7 (Sachin Tendulkar 54)

Pakistan Score: 173 all out

Man of the match: Sachin Tendulkar

According to the track record, Pakistan has never beaten India in any of the World cup matches so far and this will be an additional advantage for India. The match is going to be very much exciting and the tickets for the match were all sold out 10 days prior to the match. Everyone is expecting a great contest and to enjoy one of the most important match of the ICC World cup 2011.
India vs Pakistan in all ICC World cups

These IPL, BPL, SPL, PPL, Big Bash, T20 Cricket especially has spoiled everything and they have become nothing but commercial.... Who is dying to see cricket in 90s style again? :yahoo:

India vs Pakistan in 1992 World cup

It was another low scoring match that was dramatically won by the Indian team and some mixed performances and team effort brought win to India. The details of the match are:

India Score: 216 for 7 (Sachin Tendulkar 54)

Pakistan Score: 173 all out

Man of the match: Sachin Tendulkar

According to the track record, Pakistan has never beaten India in any of the World cup matches so far and this will be an additional advantage for India. The match is going to be very much exciting and the tickets for the match were all sold out 10 days prior to the match. Everyone is expecting a great contest and to enjoy one of the most important match of the ICC World cup 2011.
India vs Pakistan in all ICC World cups

overall test and oneday we have the lead by far rather then being blind and full of hate to troll .. both sides should be laughing

but people like you dont know the meaning of being friendly anyway it was great to see matches like that hope to see more of them it seems a match might happen with the efforts of pcb but heres hoping

overall test and oneday we have the lead by far rather then being blind and full of hate to troll .. both sides should be laughing

but people like you dont know the meaning of being friendly anyway it was great to see matches like that hope to see more of them it seems a match might happen with the efforts of pcb but heres hoping

sirji,
its pretty clear from the stats that pakistan has a good lead in terms of indo pak matches, what faiz was stressing is the track record in world cups. i guess its NOT trolling, its just stating the facts....althoh complete data wud have been fine but who wud dig the whole encyclopaedia again.
i remember during late 80s n early 90s pakistan team was like a steamroller. Indians were not as aggressive or that talented (its a generalization only so no reporting on this please).
things do change however. althoh not as talented , the indians showed good teamplay n loads of aggression unlike the pak team of the same era. morever match/spot fixing didnt help the cause either.
Peace.
n Cricket.....n lastly F*** IPL

Back
Top Bottom