What's new

Pak Hindus in Paldi Meena don't want to return

Why should India care about foreigners in Pakistan????

India is not a backward religious country. This country`s constitution does not favour any religion.

Let's face it, Hinduism originated here.

Other religions have their countries that give them refuge. Where will the Hindu community go?

My community (Buddhists) were systematically erased from CHT in Bangladesh and in Pakistan historically.

Do you want the Hindus also to suffer this fate?

Sorry to hurt your anti-Hindu fantasies but India is the homeland for all the Dharmic communities.

That is the unwritten truth.

1. Isolated incident in Pakistan as well just like India

2. Riots and India go hand in hand . You only see Riots in India NOT Pakistan.

read the history carefully.

yeah in pakistan they don't riot but explode bombs...am i right

1. Isolated incident in Pakistan as well just like India

2. Riots and India go hand in hand . You only see Riots in India NOT Pakistan.

read the history carefully.

1. Its all about the frequency.. Shias in Pakistan seem to be getting massacred every friday.. Last one today
2. In Pakistan, rioters use AK47s and are called terrorists and are much more effective in their deadly task

Let's face it, Hinduism originated here.

Other religions have their countries that give them refuge. Where will the Hindu community go?

My community (Buddhists) were systematically erased from CHT in Bangladesh and in Pakistan historically.

Do you want the Hindus also to suffer this fate?

Sorry to hurt your anti-Hindu fantasies but India is the homeland for all the Dharmic communities.

That is the unwritten truth.

:)))))) can you tell us why Budhisim died in India?

Why you failed to revive it in India in the first place? the place of its birth .

Shashanka, and Pusyamitra Sunga were NOT Pakistanis neither Bangladeshis nor Muslims.
1. Its all about the frequency.. Shias in Pakistan seem to be getting massacred every friday.. Last one today
2. In Pakistan, rioters use AK47s and are called terrorists and are much more effective in their deadly task

Learn to understand difference between riots and paid terrorisism. Every friday Pakistanis irrespective of sect are killed by these paid terrorists.

Whereas In India Hindus unleashed terrorism on other communities in riots.

Indian history is full of riots wherein Hindus went on rampage to kill non Hindus

Why you failed to revive it in India in the first place? the place of its birth .

Shashanka, and Pusyamitra Sunga were NOT Pakistanis neither Bangladeshis nor Muslims.

Learn to understand difference between riots and paid terrorisism. Every friday Pakistanis irrespective of sect are killed by these paid terrorists.

Indian history is full of riots wherein Hindus went on rampage to kill non Hindus

Buddhism never died in India only declined there are still 35 million buddhists(3.5% of the population) in India and there are a total 1.9 billion buddhists in the world...there are some countries in the world which has a major buddhist population

If you knew the number of people of being killed in Pakistan daily you wouldn't say that shias are being massacred every friday because almost 85% of the time its not the shais that are being killed. Terrorism does not discriminate between a shia or a sunni and you might think that shia and sunnis are cutthroat enemies who are fighting each other for supremacy then i would like to burst you bubble but i have lived among shias as well as sunnis all my life and i haven't encountered any bloody clash.

buddhism lost grip after the invasion of musis.
in India riots have almost always been started by musis. (last major one is gujarat 2002, recently because of burma problem)
the problem with south asia is that community.

now to you it is paid terrorism...please learn to apply the same yardstick to others too...don't call other terrorists freedom fighters

now to you it is paid terrorism...please learn to apply the same yardstick to others too...don't call other terrorists freedom fighters

I dont call Maoists and Khalistanis as freedom fighters .

Buddhism never died in India only declined there are still 35 million buddhists(3.5% of the population) in India and there are a total 1.9 billion buddhists in the world...there are some countries in the world which has a major buddhist population

Why the decline in India? shouldnt it be flourishing more than others?

buddhism lost grip after the invasion of musis.
in India riots have almost always been started by musis. (last major one is gujarat 2002, recently because of burma problem)
the problem with south asia is that community.

Why Hinduism dint loss grip after those invasions? Why Budhisim ?

Why decline of Budhism in INDIA?

forget about us provide these migraters with promised land first.

We finding hard to provide for these late comers because what you left behind in '47 have grown from 10% of population then to 20% now. These folks are huge drain on economy , take them back, we will take back all Hindus left in Pak and BD. Along with the assets owned by IM here and we will throw in few billions dollars if you are ready to take along with them our commie comrades like Suzzana and Aiyar types.

If i am not wrong Pakistan was envisioned as land for all Muslims of India. So technically speaking India gave Pakistan enough land to house all Muslims of the subcontient. So there is nothing wrong in asking Pakistan to take back all these Shahrukh khans and their progenies.

I dont call Maoists and Khalistanis as freedom fighters .

Why the decline in India? shouldnt it be flourishing more than others?

Why Hinduism dint loss grip after those invasions? Why Budhisim ?

Why decline of Budhism in INDIA?

1) But you sure called Kashmiris separatists and that too the ones from across the border as freedom fighters

2) & 3) Most of the buddhists i know also follow hinduism and regard themselves as hindus also and follow and worship hindu gods and goddess ...maybe that is the reason for their decline...i have seen this myself and also i have seen sikhs also addressing themselves with their religion as sikhism and caste as hindus (don't know why they do that)

1) But you sure called Kashmiris separatists and that too the ones from across the border as freedom fighters

They are bhagat singhs.

2) & 3) Most of the buddhists i know also follow hinduism and regard themselves as hindus also and follow and worship hindu gods and goddess ...maybe that is the reason for their decline...i have seen this myself and also i have seen sikhs also addressing themselves with their religion as sikhism and caste as hindus (don't know why they do that)

In other words your conversion of Budhists into hinduism is one of the reason of their decline in India.

They are not Hindus.

We finding hard to provide for these late comers because what you left behind in '47 have grown from 10% of population then to 20% now. These folks are huge drain on economy , take them back, we will take back all Hindus left in Pak and BD. Along with the assets owned by IM here and we will throw in few billions dollars if you are ready to take along with them our commie comrades like Suzzana and Aiyar types.

If i am not wrong Pakistan was envisioned as land for all Muslims of India. So technically speaking India gave Pakistan enough land to house all Muslims of the subcontient. So there is nothing wrong in asking Pakistan to take back all these Shahrukh khans and their progenies.

If you find it hard to provide promised hindu land to these hindus then STFU and dont cry rivers then.

Why so much fuss about Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Kashmir Valley, Ladakh, Siachen ours, Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir yours and Aksai Chin, China's. :)

Back
Top Bottom