What's new

Pak Hindus in Paldi Meena don't want to return

what have you given to the loyal christians of your country...you people are burning their houses and accusing them of false blasphemous acts???

Isolated incidents. Far worst than this has happened in your country against Christians. Christians are a very important part of our society. They are in our defense sector. They own and run schools. Hospitals and businesses.

And despite all bigotry I don't see any shia or Christian running towards the so called paradise known as India.

They would have been our asset if they weren't loyal to India because of religion thing. Let's see what you can make out of this "asset". Apparently this is just another addition to huge impoverished population of India.
Simple reason.
Christians are at the bottom of the socio economic ladder in Pakistan. They generally do not jump countries yet those who do, apply to western Christian nations which are a better option than India.
Like Ahmadis are trying to migrate to western countries including Australia.
Similarly Hindus are applying to where they think they would have maximum probability of success..like the Sikhs who are also migrating to India.

Muslims who apply for asylum in India would never be accepted..so Shias and Ahmadis don't bother.

Isolated incidents. Far worst than this has happened in your country against Christians. Christians are a very important part of our society. They are in our defense sector. They own and run schools. Hospitals and businesses.
I speak so because i am a Christian myself and I have never encountered any hatred directed towards me or anybody I know or in my immediate vicinity because of my religion...infact people come to our houses at midnight to celebrate christmas, new year or easter and we too go and celebrate on other faiths religious occassions whether it is diwali or eid...i have got many shia muslim and hindu friends...

Isolated incidents on christians in some parts mainly orissa...you don't get to see any hindu-christian or muslim-christian conflicts or riots in India...if ever, we protest peacefully and we are very well organised in the national level through our various deaneries and religious bodies and we protest peacefully

I speak so because i am a Christian myself and I have never encountered any hatred directed towards me or anybody I know or in my immediate vicinity because of my religion...infact people come to our houses at midnight to celebrate christmas, new year or easter and we too go and celebrate on other faiths religious occassions whether it is diwali or eid...i have got many shia muslim and hindu friends

Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it happen in your country.

Simple reason.
Christians are at the bottom of the socio economic ladder in Pakistan. They generally do not jump countries yet those who do, apply to western Christian nations which are a better option than India.
Like Ahmadis are trying to migrate to western countries including Australia.
Similarly Hindus are applying to where they think they would have maximum probability of success..like the Sikhs who are also migrating to India.

Muslims who apply for asylum in India would never be accepted..so Shias and Ahmadis don't bother.

Well in that case many muslims also migrate to west due to better economic conditions and all that. I know many christians who very much well off and have money but don't migrate to any other country. They are patriotic as we are. May be there loyalty stays here which isn't the case with the burden that you want to accept.

About shias I think you have no idea how much influence they have on Pakistani society despite all the issues.

I take this entire article with a grain of salt, simply because both Pakistani and Indian media have a tendency to promote nationalist propaganda when it comes to the neighboring nation.

Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it happen in your country.

I know my country very well and what happens in my country...there are some isolated incidents and not on a national scale or state sponsored...only in one or two states and through extremist political organisations who play vote bank politics and stroke the fire of religion to fool the people for votes

I know my country very well and what happens in my country...there are some isolated incidents and not on a national scale or state sponsored...only in one or two states and through extremist political organisations who play vote bank politics and stroke the fire of religion to fool the people for votes

In that case the incidents you mentioned are also isolated incidents. And far less casualties and deaths happened in those incidents as compared to your "isolated" incidents.

really people still believe that minorities in pak are better off as compared to india..:lol:

Well in that case many muslims also migrate to west due to better economic conditions and all that. I know many christians who very much well off and have money but don't migrate to any other country. They are patriotic as we are. May be there loyalty stays here which isn't the case with the burden that you want to accept.

About shias I think you have no idea how much influence they have on Pakistani society despite all the issues.
Muslims do migrate but that is primarily for economic reasons.
The Hindus, Sikhs,Christians migrate primarily because of religious intolerance in Pakistan.

Ahmadis and to a lesser extent Shias are.new additions to the list.
I am also well aware of the influence of elite Shias in Pakistani polity as well as the military. Yet I also know how the social attitudes of the common man on the street is changing against Shias increasingly.

As I said the Sikhs and Hindus are welcome.

These Hindus used to be "us" mentioned above you............clearly pakistan is asking India to interfear in its internal matter again :). This time we should free baluchistan

You obviously don't feel anything wrong about the act of interfering in Pakistan's internal affairs because you feel the situation begs for it but at the same time you raise hue and cry over interference in your own land? And talking about Balochistan coming from a person who might have never even seen the place so believe me don't trust everything your media tells you speaking from experience Baloch people have more love for Pakistan than we might ever think and secondly your claim to be a secular democracy lies in vain when you can't even protect your own people and allow them to live under draconian laws in Kashmir. Now i have no issue if Kashmiris are happy to stay in India its their right and nobody should ever interfere in that but before claiming to be a secular prosperous democracy start covering such loopholes.

Muslims do migrate but that is primarily for economic reasons.
The Hindus, Sikhs,Christians migrate primarily because of religious intolerance in Pakistan.

Ahmadis and to a lesser extent Shias are.new additions to the list.
I am also well aware of the influence of elite Shias in Pakistani polity as well as the military. Yet I also know how the social attitudes of the common man on the street is changing against Shias increasingly.

As I said the Sikhs and Hindus are welcome.

I am sorry but your mistaken i have lived with shias all my life and here shias and sunnis live cordially in fact better than you might think so please don't take things as they are shown to you in order to prove a point.

Its disgusting the way the Indian govt. does not provide citizenship for Hindu asylum seekers from Pakistan.

Truly congress is a Anti Hindu party. Shame on all Hindus who support it.

Why should India care about foreigners in Pakistan????

India is not a backward religious country. This country`s constitution does not favour any religion.

I speak so because i am a Christian myself and I have never encountered any hatred directed towards me or anybody I know or in my immediate vicinity because of my religion...infact people come to our houses at midnight to celebrate christmas, new year or easter and we too go and celebrate on other faiths religious occassions whether it is diwali or eid...i have got many shia muslim and hindu friends...

Isolated incidents on christians in some parts mainly orissa...you don't get to see any hindu-christian or muslim-christian conflicts or riots in India...if ever, we protest peacefully and we are very well organised in the national level through our various deaneries and religious bodies and we protest peacefully

1. Isolated incident in Pakistan as well just like India

2. Riots and India go hand in hand . You only see Riots in India NOT Pakistan.

read the history carefully.

India seems to be the new promised land for hindus of Pakistan and BD. Seems like we might have a hindu Israel in South Asia too.

May your words come true, my friend. :)

If some of us were still alive in your countries (you and Bangladeshis who cleaned out Buddhists), they'd have also returned to the homeland.

Why should India care about foreigners in Pakistan????

India is not a backward religious country. This country`s constitution does not favour any religion.

India is very much a backward religious country. incorporating few phrases in constitution did NOT help in changing religiously backward status of India.

Most LIBERAL women even te likes of Ashwaroy (sorry for spells of her name) are first married to TREES for warding off evil .

i havnt gone yet over killing as witches and so on on pretext of religion

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom