What's new

Pak Hindus in Paldi Meena don't want to return

forget about us provide these migraters with promised land first.

These Hindus used to be "us" mentioned above you............clearly pakistan is asking India to interfear in its internal matter again :). This time we should free baluchistan

I have relatives in Pakistan and they also don't want to come back to their motherland Kashmir. What is the big deal? May be, I repeat, may be- Hindus in Pakistan might be suffering at the hands of religous extremists who don't have any kind of affiliation with state but the situation is different as far as Kashmiri migrants in Pakistan are concerned-- They left Kashmir because the state itself was involved in their exodus from vale!

kaunsi nayi baat hai..:disagree:

India seems to be the new promised land for hindus of Pakistan and BD. Seems like we might have a hindu Israel in South Asia too.

we already have an israel in south asia.. which (un)fortunately got divided into two..

They better stay there for good and don't dream of ever coming back. They also need to renounce their citizenship and they are no longer welcome in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

@ Spring Onion. You are a journo right ? What is the true situation with minorities (non Muslim) in Pakistan generally? Is it as really as bad as the media makes it out to be or do you believe this to be a few and far inbetween incidents which are being used as either propaganda or excuses by certain of the minorities to obtain asylum in India ? In all fairness to Pakistan, these people seem to have had no gripe with living there until the economic woes of Pakistan has become really bad, hence my question.

India seems to be the new promised land for hindus of Pakistan and BD. Seems like we might have a hindu Israel in South Asia too.

Inshallah!

Even if all the Muslims in India keep reproducing at the same rate, they will still never cross 20% population.

They better stay there for good and don't dream of ever coming back. They also need to renounce their citizenship and they are no longer welcome in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

They will obviously renounce their citizenship. India does not provide for dual citizenship with any nation.

And obviously they dont want to ever go back to Pakistan, that is why they have taken the big risk of over staying their visa and applying for asylum here.

we already have an israel in south asia.. which (un)fortunately got divided into two..

Lol. We aren't asking muslims from all over the world to come to Pakistan. In fact we want your friend the Afghans to be kicked out of our country.

Inshallah!

Even if all the Muslims in India keep reproducing at the same rate, they will still never cross 20% population.

Yeah that's why all the import of hindus from the neighboring countries.

Yeah that's why all the import of hindus from the neighboring countries.

Hindus from Pakistan are coming because intolerance, bigotry of pakistanis have increased to levels where no dignity of life and safety of life is given to Hindus or Ahmadis coupled with indias economic growth.

Otherwise there is no reason for so many to shift after 60 years of living there.

Hindus from Pakistan are coming because intolerance, bigotry of pakistanis have increased to levels where no dignity of life and safety of life is not given to Hindus or Ahmadis coupled with indias economic growth.

Otherwise there is no reason for so many to shift after 60 years of living there.

Well unlike Christians they are not loyal to Pakistan. They were loyal to you and I am glad from now they would be a burden on the country they were always loyal. Not us.

JAIPUR: The PaldiMeena town on Jaipur-Agra highway has several guests from across the border. They are tall, strongly built, dressed in pathani, wear peshwarichappals, speak in fluent Sindhi and writes in Urdu. They can easily be identified as Pakistan nationals.

There are six Rajput families, all residents of Umerkot in Pakistan, who had arrived here on a pilgrimage. Their visiting visa was between January and May 2013 but they refused to return due to a string of atrocities committed on Hindu community in the Islamic republic.

They are now seeking asylum in Rajasthan and citizenship of the country where they also have their roots. However, the state government has not responded to it saying the issue has to be dealt by Union home and external affairs ministries.

In fact, these refugees face a double whammy. In Pakistan, they are subjected to exploitation because of their religion (Hindu). In India, the government is taking steps cautiously as they are Pakistanis.

"I have done my diploma in civil engineering but failed to find a job. At most of the places Islamic religious leaders have passed decrees (fatwas) to consider Muslims first for jobs," said Dilraj, a refugee. All the males among them have good literacy level. They all have studied up to Class XII and a few of them even have M Sc degree.

The only fear they have is about their relatives who were left in Pakistan. They are hoping that they will also come some day. All the 23 refugees have been living in Paldi Meena town as their relatives also live in the same vicinity. They are living in four rooms of 10X10 with one ceiling fan and bed each. Food is being arranged from Amrapur (spiritual seat of Sindhis) in Jaipur.

The first thing they decided is to change the attire and learn and write Hindi. In fact, none of families have regret of losing their traditional houses, land, bullocks and other assets. Here the government cannot ignore us as India is our grandmother and this is the only place where we can preach and practice our religion and culture without any fear, they said.

Ever since the Pervez Musharraf regime has gone, the situation worsened with phenomenal rise in sectarian riots between Shias and Sunnis and attacks on Ahmediya Muslims and Christians.

Taneraj Singh recalled how their forefathers failed to migrate to India by matter of a week during Partition. "They were under the impression that being Rajput, the Muslims will not cause any harm and Partition is a temporary arrangement lasting for few months followed by united India," said Taneraj.
Pak Hindus in Paldi Meena don't want to return - The Times of India
LOL fantasy vs reality.
Pakistani minorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well unlike Christians they are not loyal to Pakistan. They were loyal to you and I am glad from now they would be a burden on the country they were always loyal. Not us.

To be honest I don't care who Pakistanis brand as loyal or traitors.
What I do know that Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Ahmadis have been given a really raw deal in Pakistan. Increasingly the bigotry is turning towards Shias.

And it is my belief that those who you call a burden will be assets to my nation.

I have relatives in Pakistan and they also don't want to come back to their motherland Kashmir. What is the big deal? May be, I repeat, may be- Hindus in Pakistan might be suffering at the hands of religous extremists who don't have any kind of affiliation with state but the situation is different as far as Kashmiri migrants in Pakistan are concerned-- They left Kashmir because the state itself was involved in their exodus from vale!

If the state was involved in exodus of muslims from kashmir the you won't be sitting in your cave in Srinagar and typing gibberish.

To be honest I don't care who Pakistanis brand as loyal or traitors.
What I do know that Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Ahmadis have been given a really raw deal in Pakistan. Increasingly the bigotry is turning towards Shias.

And it is my belief that those who you call a burden will be assets to my nation.

And despite all bigotry I don't see any shia or Christian running towards the so called paradise known as India.

They would have been our asset if they weren't loyal to India because of religion thing. Let's see what you can make out of this "asset". Apparently this is just another addition to huge impoverished population of India.

Fantasy vs Reality...Pakistani Minorities.

This thread is an
Epic fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

what have you given to the loyal christians of your country...you people are burning their houses and accusing them of false blasphemous acts???

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom