What's new

Pak Hindus in Paldi Meena don't want to return

No but according to your theory then only minorities should be targetted by the talibans or anyone who is triggering the violence. There been cases where mosques have been attacked here and they weren't Shia or Ahmadi mosques in fact there are a lot of such incidents that have took place don't you understand when there is no peace in the society terrorists are on the loose do you expect them to only kill the majority and not target the minority? They would obviously target anyone to send a message and to create further turmoil.

Dude.. look up the charter of LeJ.. That will be enough..

Learn to understand difference between riots and paid terrorisism. Every friday Pakistanis irrespective of sect are killed by these paid terrorists.

Whereas In India Hindus unleashed terrorism on other communities in riots.

Indian history is full of riots wherein Hindus went on rampage to kill non Hindus

These so called "paid" terrorists are also pakistanis of same religion and often belonging to same sunni sect.

If muslim Pakistanis are killing their own for money as you say ,then it just tells even more lowly of you guys.

Why should India care about foreigners in Pakistan????

India is not a backward religious country. This country`s constitution does not favour any religion.

India is 83% Hindus are we Hindus care about Other Hindus in Other parts of the world. This answer is good enough for you ?

India is indeed not a backward religious country which is why it is allowing backward Abrahamic religions in India and tolerate their continuous attempt to convert Hindus......

India's constitution DOES FAVOR Christians and Muslims :coffee: ....... ALL Special Privileges to muslims and christians must be wiped out from our constitution.

India is already a Hindu Promised Land.....its only going to get more promising for us, while you continue to descent into poverty, hate, humiliation and destruction of your society :tup: We get to have a ring side view of this event and I plan to enjoy it all :pop:

They made those predictions about Pakistan's in 1947. In 1947 they gave Pakistan six months maximum.

So my advice to you Kranti, DONT HOLD YOU BREATH....:omghaha:

India seems to be the new promised land for hindus of Pakistan and BD. Seems like we might have a hindu Israel in South Asia too.

Heyy if India can have 'Land of Pure' for Indian Muslims, then why not for Indian (not to mention indigenous) religions?

But don't worry majority of Indians don't want this or won't allow India to become another theocracy in the region :)

They made those predictions about Pakistan's in 1947. In 1947 they gave Pakistan six months maximum.

So my advice to you Kranti, DONT HOLD YOU BREATH....:omghaha:

pakistan is well and truly in the monkey trap ...........we Indians are just enjoying the ring side view :pop:. Dont mind our glee ............... btw how many bomb blast in pakistan today ? :azn:

:)))))) can you tell us why Budhisim died in India?

Do I look like a piece of fiction to you? Buddhism is very much alive in eastern India. Until the arrival of bloody missionaries, almost entire NE was either Buddhist or Animist (barring Assam and Manipur both of which are Hindu majority).

Shashanka, and Pusyamitra Sunga were NOT Pakistanis neither Bangladeshis nor Muslims.

I dislike these figures myself. Are you telling me that the people then were forced to 'convert' like how Muslims do?

Wrong. You will need to read something better.

Buddhism did have its opposition but not through plunders and brutal insanity. There were kings that oppressed Buddhists whom I and even modern day Hindus hate.

Can you Muslims say the same?

Learn to understand difference between riots and paid terrorisism. Every friday Pakistanis irrespective of sect are killed by these paid terrorists.

And that is supposed to be an excuse for wiping us off, killing Sikhs and Hindus in your country?

Whereas In India Hindus unleashed terrorism on other communities in riots.

Since the days of Mopla riots till what happened last year in Assam serves as evidences contrary to what you say.

Indian history is full of riots wherein Hindus went on rampage to kill non Hindus

That's what you lot have been fed with.

If that was the case, I or none of the non-Hindus (whether of organized religions or sister communities) would be living today.

Do I look like a piece of fiction to you? Buddhism is very much alive in eastern India. Until the arrival of bloody missionaries, almost entire NE was either Buddhist or Animist (barring Assam and Manipur both of which are Hindu majority).

Actually most of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh where Buddhists during the invasion of the islamic barbarians. Which is why it was easier to convert those regions to Islam. Aggressive Hindus carrying swords who were ready to die fighting for what they believed is right, was more difficult to convert. ......

They are bhagat singhs.

In other words your conversion of Budhists into hinduism is one of the reason of their decline in India.

They are not Hindus.

If you find it hard to provide promised hindu land to these hindus then STFU and dont cry rivers then.

Madam ji we can very easily provide for these Hindus but what about yr cousins whom you left behind and whose right place of abode are the pure lands of Pakistan. Just imagine wht wonders SRK and Sallu can do to yr now defunct Lollywood.

IMHO , Indian Govt. should provide citizenship to pakistani Hindus because they are facing persecution in their country and if we send them back , they will be terminated by the fundamentalist.

IMHO , Indian Govt. should provide citizenship to pakistani Hindus because they are facing persecution in their country and if we send them back , they will be terminated by the fundamentalist.

Then some people will demand the same treatment for Bangladeshi pole vaulters and Rohingyas...This is why I am some what detest the current secularism practiced by the Govt.

Then some people will demand the same treatment for Bangladeshi pole vaulters and Rohingyas...This is why I am some what detest the current secularism practiced by the Govt.

You have a point . If we start providing asylum , list of applicants will go on increasing.

Even if we are not going to give asylum ,these Bangladeshi pole vaulting leeches will still flock into our country.

The bombs dont differentiate between communities the rioters do.

Sorry but they do especially when they are planted to target a specific community. The aberration of few unintentional killings are termed as collateral damage/sacrifice in name of jihad.

Only IF the Bangladeshi pole vaulters are Hindus.

Pakistan (east & west) split away because they did not want to live with Hindus and wanted a separate country for muslims, Indian & Congress agreed to this condition.

That makes it obligatory on India and congress party to accept any or ALL Hindus from these two countries. There is NO TIME LINE attached to this. After agreeing to partition, we NOW CANNOT go back on our obligation to provide refuge to Hindus from these countries.

Its the congress who disguises their Anti-Hindu stand under 'secularism', who now wants to go back on something they where responsible for !!!! i.e. making pakistan for muslims and India for Hindus and those who had no problems staying with Hindus.

There is NO CONFUSION on what India's stand should be.

Back
Top Bottom