What's new

Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit rubbishes Indian surgical strike claims

Don't worry about his safety. India is a stickler for diplomatic norms. He's safer in India than most Indians.

Of course, Pakistan's High Commissioner is going to deny the surgical strikes took place. Who's he trying to convince? Pakistanis already agree with him; and Indians are not going to listen to him.
Not all Indians are logical and peaceful like you man...so that is why I'm worried.

I agree. He's done his job as a Pakistani diplomat. They are rather special.

This chap's actually very special among the people who have been Pakistan's HC. I believe that because of his abrasive behaviour, he has not been granted a single meeting with Sushma Swaraj in his entire time here. Takes some doing.

This chap's actually very special among the people who have been Pakistan's HC. I believe that because of his abrasive behaviour, he has not been granted a single meeting with Sushma Swaraj in his entire time here. Takes some doing.

lol who cares would it have made a difference in India's approach? the answer is NO so its cool who is dying to meet shushma jeeeeeeee I'm sure he loves his good night sleep.:partay:

lol who cares would it have made a difference in India's approach? the answer is NO so its cool who is dying to meet shushma jeeeeeeee I'm sure he loves his good night sleep.:partay:

That's the problem, you seem to have no idea what the job of an High Commissioner is. This is about this particular gentleman, no previous Pakistani HC ever had this problem. Your foreign secretary had to intervene more than a few times and he supposedly doesn't think much of Abdul Basit either.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/3...-commissioner-to-india-is-a-persona-non-grata

That's the problem, you seem to have no idea what the job of an High Commissioner is. This is about this particular gentleman, no previous Pakistani HC ever had this problem. Your foreign secretary had to intervene more than a few times and he supposedly doesn't think much of Abdul Basit either.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/3...-commissioner-to-india-is-a-persona-non-grata

Sorry man looks like you should be in the Indian government and no one in Pakistan knows nothing better then you do otherwise they would've replaced him lol:o:

Sorry man looks like you should be in the Indian government and no one in Pakistan knows nothing better then you do otherwise they would've replaced him lol:o:

If you read the link, it seems that many in Pakistan including in the Foreign service are aware of the problem. The fact remains that he is probably the first High Commissioner of Pakistan who is unable to get a meeting with senior Indian decision makers including the Foreign Minister. It is quite possible that the government of Pakistan cannot be seen to be replacing him under Indian pressure, as you can see from his comments, he isn't unaware as to which side of his bread is buttered.

If you read the link, it seems that many in Pakistan including in the Foreign service are aware of the problem. The fact remains that he is probably the first High Commissioner of Pakistan who is unable to get a meeting with senior Indian decision makers including the Foreign Minister. It is quite possible that the government of Pakistan cannot be seen to be replacing him under Indian pressure, as you can see from his comments, he isn't unaware as to which side of his bread is buttered.

Nice! what are you doing here we should have you as an advisor would for sure solve all our problems:o::o::o:

Try not to be vulgar. If you want to use street language, you will be very comfortable on some other defence forums (not Pakistani) that I can name.

Which diplomat have you seen get hurt in Pakistan?

Numerous. Ask any diplomat who returns about being shoved around, jostled, tracked by goons, having their social meetings with Pakistanis spied upon, having motorcars and motorcycles driven dangerously close to remind them that their stepping outside the High Commission's gates is not welcome. If you are unaware of the horrific behaviour of Pakistanis security services, go and find out. Ask.

Try not to be vulgar. If you want to use street language, you will be very comfortable on some other defence forums (not Pakistani) that I can name.

whats vulgar about my post there? you should scan through other indian member's post here rather then policing me.
I stand by what I said above!!!:coffee:

Numerous. Ask any diplomat who returns about being shoved around, jostled, tracked by goons, having their social meetings with Pakistanis spied upon, having motorcars and motorcycles driven dangerously close to remind them that their stepping outside the High Commission's gates is not welcome. If you are unaware of the horrific behaviour of Pakistanis security services, go and find out. Ask.

Rather than make cheeky juvenile posts, you would do better to learn how to use quotation marks.

Rather than make cheeky juvenile posts, you would do better to learn how to use quotation marks.

Again don't need you to teach me anything I am happy where I am. You should open up a school for the indian members here to teach them the manners you are forcing on me.

Again don't need you to teach me anything I am happy where I am. You should open up a school for the indian members here to teach them the manners you are forcing on me.

LOL.

Nobody can force manners on anyone else. One can but chide. Your natural manners will bubble through.

Back
Top Bottom