What's new

Pak guys can make more money Than Indians and Chines r making.

If one from Pak want to make more money than to Indian boys they should join US schools and fee structure is reasonable even lesser than some PAk IT, Eng or business schools in PAk.
Indian guys with lesser capabilities r making 200K $ per anmum bcz simply they have been in some known engineering/-IT-/business schools. While many Pak student with rigorous studies r earning 400 $ per month bcz they took the wrong school with high fees that end up low earning jobs of same kind of work the other guy with 12000K $ per month r doing even though r citizen to India.

Chicha,

Try again in Urdu or Hindi please. Aapki angrezi hum nadaano par bhari par gaya.

Not fraudulent diplomas and agencies in the US? How many times Indian job agencies were cought bare handed in the US doing just that..

You mean like the Indian firm Axact that created worldwide furore and international consternation a few months ago? :(

你错了,我是中国人You are wrong, I am a Chinese

I know how you are using google translator. Moreover I was talking about Pakistanis. How come you thought it is for you if you are chinese ?

If one from Pak want to make more money than to Indian boys they should join US schools and fee structure is reasonable even lesser than some PAk IT, Eng or business schools in PAk.
Indian guys with lesser capabilities r making 200K $ per anmum bcz simply they have been in some known engineering/-IT-/business schools. While many Pak student with rigorous studies r earning 400 $ per month bcz they took the wrong school with high fees that end up low earning jobs of same kind of work the other guy with 12000K $ per month r doing even though r citizen to India.

Acha tu boht laga hamain yeh sun k, magar, thats a direct attack and ill-mannered way of expression.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom