What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir whats switch between different names?
i changed my name just once from moscow to A.V thats it

sir whats switch between different names?
i changed my name just once from moscow to A.V thats it

огорченно ,У меня не было дурных намеренный.

ooh... I thought moscow left the forum.

why should i leave the forum, i have no problems but many of my old friends are gone it seems

никакая проблема я не беру преступления вообще

39a54264bada03e084b1ca422d389b61.jpg

e2a8e8e63785f8ed66bb9247e58359ee.jpg

ooh... I thought moscow left the forum.

why should i leave the forum, i have no problems but many of my old friends are gone it seems

никакая проблема я не беру преступления вообще

проверить одну вещь Я слышал, что Китай приобрел mm92/mm93 Знаете ли Вы информации, связанной с благодарность

Last edited:
now that kind of grass on the first picture dosent grow on russia ,the photoshop artist needs perfection
LOOOOOOOOOOOOl

but wish one day when the rea picture is out we can make a full collection of all the CGI and release it

PAK FA is the long term successor to the already hugely succesful Flanker Family.

I believe SU35 & SU30MKI of Russian and indian air forces will be the best and last flankers designed.

Many of the features first inducted on these flankers will appear on PAK FA.

like 3D TVC and smart skins currently being evolved for mki/su35....

I believe Russ has been working on the T50 5th gen fighter for over a decade.

It seems INDIA has simply gatecrashed the party.

But good luk to india for investing their $billions on the final stages

This is only a photoshop artist impression of wat he thinks the pak fa looks like.

BUT it does kind of remind us of the flanker family and since FGFA is a sukhoi project expect this could be similar to the real FGFA.

Have to say it looks mighty fine too me.

проверить одну вещь Я слышал, что Китай приобрел mm92/mm93 Знаете ли Вы информации, связанной с благодарность

никакая идея, мое знание только получено из чтения различных форумов

This is only a photoshop artist impression of wat he thinks the pak fa looks like.

BUT it does kind of remind us of the flanker family and since FGFA is a sukhoi project expect this could be similar to the real FGFA.

Have to say it looks mighty fine too me.

Whatever it may be....one thing is for sure, performance aside as it is debatable, the Russians make the best looking aircrafts.

Whatever it may be....one thing is for sure, performance aside as it is debatable, the Russians make the best looking aircrafts.

If pak-fa doesn't looks as good as this graphics shows, I will be very disappointed. This images have heightened my curiosity, and I am already a big fan of looks of su30

pakfa wont look as good as the su-27 or 30 thats for sure the internal bay and geometry reduction have taken out the ook factor from a fully loaded fanker

pakfa wont look as good as the su-27 or 30 thats for sure the internal bay and geometry reduction have taken out the ook factor from a fully loaded fanker

Boo for the stealth then!!:frown:

e24c42f2d308d6dd2c20da8e298277fe.jpg

Side my side of the Su-47 and T-50(concept)

Sukhoi family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom