What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iTS being built to meet the full fledged Air superiority role.

I would think if it were not able to Match the F-22 then the whole project is a waste of time.

That is not a good attitute. US is only bilding about 168 F-22 so F-22 cannot be every where. When F-22 is not present, this plane would be the air superiority fighter.

I would say that in 2025, Russia/Europe and China should be able to come up with something. That is when the next generation US fighter finally make public.

Lets just assume that today Russia is the only country in the world with the aero engineering capability to build something even close to F22...

if pak FA come even close i think both RUSSIA & INDIA will delighted.

Maybe JFS but not F-22

it's a tough decision for russia if it was 10 years ago.please check the deals between china and russia in the last ten years, It Is obvious where china is going.and we never expect too much from them ever since china-soviet reapproached.

So I guess Russia won't sell this to China base on your remark. So where is China going? If its obvious, how come I'm asking the question.

it means india invested huge $$$ in other's defence industry but can't get any core technology of PAK-FA:cheesy:.please don't tell me india is special for russia :blah::blah:.......answer my question first, why russia was seeking for partners only after they finished the design of PAKFA?indian might say "we are not idiot",but please tell me " do india have any other options ?"U.S? they are not even willing to share the core technology of F-35 with their allies:D,and india have no chance get F-35 before 2025 even if U.S was agree to sell

indian is playing no game ,all the cards is in russia's hand

it's a tough decision for russia if it was 10 years ago.please check the deals between china and russia in the last ten years, It is obvious where china is going.and we never expect too much from them ever since china-soviet reapproached.

Dear Sir,

can you please wait for some days, i need to search some defense papers to back my statement, what i said is from China defense expert report written by chinese. As i will find that i will give the link to you.
1. So i have a very simple question for you, if India wont invest in the PAKFA , then cant india get it like MKI, so whats the point to become partner without TOT and waste money if India is guarantee to get it without investment like what china will get according to you.

Nothing trikcy here its very simple common sense why India invest in that. Offcourse india is special India is running their defense industry and many projects which have been died in the absence of India.

it's resistance from PLA,5TH gen jet is too important to the national security.count on russia=our lives count on them

reducing arms imports

I wont say reducing arm imports.China's poor IPR protection record coupled with a history of extensive plagiarism of Russian weaponry and associated technology followed by unauthorized sale to nations Moscow is not comfortable with is perhaps the more likely reason

I wont say reducing arm imports.China's poor IPR protection record coupled with a history of extensive plagiarism of Russian weaponry and associated technology followed by unauthorized sale to nations Moscow is not comfortable with is perhaps the more likely reason

cliche ,and i have to defend with same things:J-10?ZTZ-99?052C/054A?KJ2000?095/096?JL2/D31,DF21,DF15?please tell me which one we copied from russia,there are lots of others if you want me list for you.

Last edited:
cliche,and i have to defend with same things:J-10?ZTE-99?052C/054A?KJ2000?095/096?JL2/D31,DF21,DF15?please tell me which one we imported or copied from russia,there are lots of others if you want me list for you.

Dear friend , its not about defending you and me, Its about truth.

Dear friend , its not about defending you and me, Its about truth.

the truth is russian themselve never follow the contract ,they are living on soviet's fat,and always blackmail their customers.
are you suggesting J11?we bought the production line, upgrate ourselves,didn't sell to any other country

Last edited:
it means india invested huge $$$ in other's defence industry but can't get any core technology of PAK-FA:cheesy:.please don't tell me india is special for russia :blah::blah:.......answer my question first, why was russia seeking for partners only after they finished the design of PAKFA?indian might say "we are not idiot",but please tell me " do india have any other options ?"U.S? they are not even willing to share the core technology of F-35 with their allies:D,and india have no chance get F-35 before 2025 even if U.S was agree to sell

indian is playing no game ,all the cards is in russia's hand

it's a tough decision for russia if it was 10 years ago.please check the deals between china and russia in the last ten years, It is obvious where china is going.and we never expect too much from them ever since china-soviet reapproached.

ok sir although not adressed to me i will tell you some points
1. PAKFA & PAKDA was a soviet concept and not a russian one mig was the front runner and invested a lot of effort into R&d for the project even sukhoi followed with many tech demonstrators meanwhile the US too went ahead with the f-22 program the soviet collapse changed the whole picture the economy went down and there was no funding although many blueprints were ready with MIG and sukhoi they kept the new project on the backburner and went ahed with upgrading with their present fleet and selling it to make the revenue this continued till the whole of 90,s when by 2000 russian economy recovered and the need for a new aircraft arose both MIG and sukhoi PULLED OUT their old concepts and presented the same with new concepts and ideas still the russian government could not afford the full money needed mig meanwhile was in deep red and so the ball went to sukhoi they had the ideas blueprints for T-50 the t-50 design was not made in 2007 it was a old concept till they modified it and will keep on modifying it till 2015 when the final product emerges
mig meanwhile approached INDIA for funding and joint development of LMFS but russian government had already sanctioned the sukhoi T-50 so india was waiting while work on pakfa started on a slow scale later india joined the party with their share of funding and they work started on a more aggresive rate now india was already late they cant help it . it was not rusisan fault and not that hey dont want to share the designs were frozen for a long time when india was not even in the pic now when india is in they will get the full share wait till 2015 and see what india gets maybe another project with mig and india are already on the pipeline and loose talks and speculation india will get a lot more than even they expected and for russia it will the return to glory days

it was not rusisan fault and not that hey dont want to share the designs were frozen for a long time when india was not even in the pic now when india is in they will get the full share wait till 2015 and see what india gets maybe another project with mig and india are already on the pipeline and loose talks and speculation india will get a lot more than even they expected and for russia it will the return to glory days

good luck to both sides

@A.V
that means LMFS is in pipeline...thought it was long shelved

LOL sir he meant not an oil or gas pipeline he meant about LMFS fighter a joint MIG and ADA project

LOL sir he meant not an oil or gas pipeline he meant about LMFS fighter a joint MIG and ADA project

i already figured that out,sorry for my poor english:P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom