What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exclusive new pics of PAK-FA: These were smuggled out by an enterprising employee of Sukhoi plant where the aircraft is undergoing static tests!!

Its official .... NOT!...Finally for all the PAK-FA fanboys, quench your thirst, the day of reckoning has finally arrived!!
Lo, behold the much awaited, beloved PAK-FA.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1660/10380006.jpg

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8223/38403127.jpg

The sleek design and its formidable capabilities, not to mention the plasma stealth generator that you see behind the cockpit (the small black dome on the side) and the latest AESA radar, the bird shall strike fear in the very hearts of our enemies!!!

N-joi!

:smokin:

xaxaxaxa :rofl::rofl: so cool :smitten:

Lapel pins handed out at the just concluded MAKS-2009 air show at Zhukovsky had this aft cross-section of the Sukhoi T-50, the Indo-Russian fifth generation fighter aircraft (FGFA, by Indian designation). RussiaToday quotes Sukhoi official as saying that the lapel pin is a cheap Chinese fake ("wait till they reverse engineer the PAK-FA, my friend!"), though other Russian officials apparently said this was an authentic depiction of the prototype and wind tunnel model. Since we've constantly been treated only to fantasy impressions and imaginary depictions, here's something that's out from Sukhoi itself.
t-50.jpg

Here are a few new pics of PAK-FA I got from another forum (militaryphotos.net). In all likelyhood, the aircraft may resemble the designs shown below. Its a possibility. And oh, these pics, originally are from Paralay.

Here are a few new pics of PAK-FA I got from another forum (militaryphotos.net). In all likelyhood, the aircraft may resemble the designs shown below. Its a possibility. And oh, these pics, originally are from Paralay.

:woot::woot: man something tells me this ones it.
matches the closest to all descriptions or speculation there was to it.
:victory::victory:

THANX Mr GUBBI

there is a lot of similarity b/w these 2
Do u guys notice the similarity from the rear view??????

thank u:pdf:

Russia Air Force admits problems in 5th-generation jet engines

ZHUKOVSKY, August 20 (RIA Novosti) - Russia's Air Force chief acknowledged on Thursday faults in engines for a fifth-generation fighter jet currently being developed.

The Advanced Front-Line Aviation Complex (PAK FA) plane is set to replace the Air Force's fourth-generation fighters, namely, the Su-27 Flanker and the MiG-29 Fulcrum.

Speaking at the MAKS air show outside Moscow, Alexander Zelin said: "For the time being the aircraft will use Saturn engines. There are problems, I admit, but research is continuing."

LINK - Air-Attack.com News :: Russia Air Force admits problems in 5th-generation jet engines

Indian participation in FGFA to be formalized

India will supply composite-material parts of the airframe, avionics and software packages for the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA).

August 19, 2009, (Sawf News) - India will supply composite-material parts of the airframe, avionics and software packages for the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA).

Speaking to the press at MAKS 2009 on Wednesday, August 20, 2009, HAL Chairman V. Balakrishnan said a formal pact on the development of FGFA will be signed later this year.

The FGFA is being developed by Sukhoi, which is part of Russia's United Aircraft Corporation (UAC), and India's Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), under an intergovernmental agreement signed in October 2007.

Russia and India will simultaneously develop two versions of the combat aircraft - a two-seat version to meet the requirements of India's air superiority policy, and a single-seat version for the Russian Air Force.

Sukhoi has already started construction of three prototypes at the Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aviation Production Association (KNAAPO) in Russia's Far East.

Flight tests of the fighter could begin in the winter of 2009, and the aircraft may go into production in Russian and India by 2015.

The fighter, estimated to be in the 30t category, is expected to feature super maneuverability, super cruise and stealth with an internal weapon bay. It is also expected to feature an advanced variant of the Tikhomirov Instrument Engineering Research Institute developed N035 Irbis-E radar that equips the Su-35BM.

The FGFA will be inducted into IAF by 2017.

can any one tell me wat's the importance of two seater plane
&
why does india prefer them
Wat's the advantage

can any one tell me wat's the importance of two seater plane
&
why does india prefer them
Wat's the advantage

More pictures of NIIP's AESA and Test Pilot who would fly the first sortie of the PAK-FA Prototype

Attachments

• DSC00369.jpg
    DSC00369.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00368.jpg
    DSC00368.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00373.jpg
    DSC00373.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 23
  • TEST PILOT.jpg
    TEST PILOT.jpg