What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

nuke sub with france !!!!! no buddy we got consultation from russia .....:agree:

and we contribute both avionics as well as composite tech to fgfa.......

what did pak contribute in jf17? ........just curious :coffee:

Recent UPI report claimed the nuke sub was built with French help. Maybe both Russia and France helped in different areas.

For FGFA, Russia doesn't need help in composite tech. They already have operational aircraft (Iskander) using composite tech. I agree India could provide experience and expertise with Western avionics.

At least PAF has a consistent claim about cooperation in JF-17 -- F16 avionics and experience -- unlike the Indian claims for FGFA cooperation which seem to vary on any given day.

Face it, the Russians had designed a 5gen plane that was about to be mothballed due to lack of funds. They rescued it by getting India to cough up some money and, in exchange, India will get a customized version.

Face it, the Russians had designed a 5gen plane that was about to be mothballed due to lack of funds. They rescued it by getting India to cough up some money and, in exchange, India will get a customized version.
You are wrong buddy! As I told you before, Russia only started the development based on some older techs. For example the fighter will have the AL 41 engine, which is based on the AL 31 that the MKI uses. Till now they only got an more improved version for Su 35 (the Saturn S117) with some AL 41 techs, but no fully developed new engine. Same goes for radar, the Bars radar of MKI was later improved to Irbis PESA on Su 35 and will be further improved to Irbis E AESA in Pak FA. The main development of the fighter in nearly all fields is still going on and India is involved in it.
India will include techs right in the development stage and not only customize it later and the benefit for our AF and industries by getting such latest techs is tremendous!

The PAK FA will make India the First ASIAN country with a true 5TH GENERATION fighter. Around 20170-218

Before China and before the likes of Taiwan and Korea who won,t get JSF until post 2020.

The only danger in winning this race is Japan who may get F22 BEFORE INDIA GETS PAK FA

Friends i want to see PAK-FA carring brahmos II hypersonic missile in future. Just imagine that. Two beast PAK-FA and Hypersonic brahmos II combined together. i would call it 'unmatchable force' in whole world. Cheers.

The PAK FA will make India the First ASIAN country with a true 5TH GENERATION fighter. Around 20170-218

Before China and before the likes of Taiwan and Korea who won,t get JSF until post 2020.

The only danger in winning this race is Japan who may get F22 BEFORE INDIA GETS PAK FA

Friend taiwan would get JSF? i doubt that. i heard that taiwan and china became friends now or near to be called as 'friends'. Why would america let taiwan get JSF. japan will get F-22 or may be JSF in future well before our PAK-FA gets ready. Am alot eager to see PAK-FA flying this year. i just want to know how it look likes. There are alot PAK-FA pics but they all different from each others. Cant say which one is PAK-FA's real design among them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

nuke sub with france !!!!! no buddy we got consultation from russia .....:agree:

and we contribute both avionics as well as composite tech to fgfa.......

what did pak contribute in jf17? ........just curious :coffee:

please ! if china was willing to joint the T-50 program, india won't have any chance enjoying the PAK-FA ,russia only love money,the hardest part is not if you can build a 5th generation fighters ,it's the 5th generation engine,india already bought 140 SU-30MKI ,and you are about to increase that number to 250,you got any answer about T0T of AL-31FP,the answer will still be "no" even you increase to "450"

Friend taiwan would get JSF? i doubt that. i heard that taiwan and china became friends now or near to be called as 'friends'. Why would america let taiwan get JSF. japan will get F-22 or may be JSF in future well before our PAK-FA gets ready. Am alot eager to see PAK-FA flying this year. i just want to know how it look likes. There are alot PAK-FA pics but they all different from each others. Cant say which one is PAK-FA's real design among them.

You heard correctly.

please ! if china was willing to joint the T-50 program, india won't have any chance enjoying the PAK-FA ,russia only love money,the hardest part is not if you can build a 5th generation fighters ,it's the 5th generation engine,india already bought 140 SU-30MKI ,and you are about to increase that number to 250,you got any answer about T0T of AL-31FP,the answer will still be "no" even you increase to "450"

Correct. Designing the body of the plane & RAM is not that difficult, as compared to a 5th generation engine. That's why in the Russian videos they focused on their recent advances in engine technology. :china::pakistan:

Correct. Designing the body of the plane & RAM is not that difficult, as compared to a 5th generation engine. That's why in the Russian videos they focused on their recent advances in engine technology. :china::pakistan:

I doubt you can even compare chinese junkbox to a indo-russian fighter.

most important aspect for a fifht gen fighter is the avinoics. even more so than frame itself. :cheers:

The first flight could be this year but there won't be an operational Pak Fa before 2015! Also India won't get a single Pak Fa (single seat version), only FGFAs the double seat version which will be designed after Pak Fa. First FGFA could arrive in 2017/18!

dude - it was said by the indian side a few week back - that we will go for a single seater t-50 in the start then - go for fgfa. the numbers will added just as a statment of power. please go through previous posts and google. cheers.

------
ohh you smart arse - if that was the case why didnt china got the techonlogy demostration from russia and why didnt they got the fifth gen fighter ??? than that levi - j-10 ??????
i wouldnot hate to say this but you are - big mouth - and those kidn end up having fly in their mouth in end .

dont talk b.s here about mk1 and al-31 we all know what kind of radar you have in your super fighters . and kind of avionics you got in your junk box . :cheers:

Friends i want to see PAK-FA carring brahmos II hypersonic missile in future. Just imagine that. Two beast PAK-FA and Hypersonic brahmos II combined together. i would call it 'unmatchable force' in whole world. Cheers.

one word IMPOSSIBLE...there would be no space to fit a cruise missile in the weapons bay ...and if its carriying on the pylons ,whats the use of bieng 5 gen plane

:cheers:

I doubt you can even compare chinese junkbox to a indo-russian fighter.

most important aspect for a fifht gen fighter is the avinoics. even more so than frame itself. :cheers:

ohh you smart arse - if that was the case why didnt china got the techonlogy demostration from russia and why didnt they got the fifth gen fighter ??? than that levi - j-10 ??????
i wouldnot hate to say this but you are - big mouth - and those kidn end up having fly in their mouth in end .

dont talk b.s here about mk1 and al-31 we all know what kind of radar you have in your super fighters . and kind of avionics you got in your junk box . :cheers:

talking about this?as i know something like this is being widely used in J-11B JH-7......where is the J-10 from if we have to buy russia's avionics.......
05fd48c46d26c12e9b07be2ac9d6a26c.jpg

0951e64e2dc2c620a115331119483fe0.jpg

Last edited:
talking about this?as i know something like this is being widely used in J-11B JH-7......where is the J-10 from if we have to buy russia's avionics.......
05fd48c46d26c12e9b07be2ac9d6a26c.jpg

0951e64e2dc2c620a115331119483fe0.jpg

klj-7 radar, I thought this was "Made in China"
What does this have to do with PAF FA? :what:

The rest is in Chinese so I could not read it.

Really? Then why neither Russia nor China managed to field even a demonstrator equivalent of the F-117? The truth is that the F-117's method of radar evasion, angled faceting, is outdated and the much more complex curvatures of the B-2, F-22 and F-35 are the standards. Do not make nonsensical statements like these.

you don't have to convince people how good are F-117 B-2 F-22 and F-35.nobody denigrate their hp,and we will know when they actually fly in Russia or China's sky,he just said it's easier compare to the engine,f119 took 20 years to mass production,it will be much longer if we count f110 and f101,what about other parts.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom