What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

In fact, Imran Khan was doomed if he had traveled by PAF jet, doomed if he used PIA jet, doomed if flew with air blue, doomed if flew by Qatar Airways, he would have even doomed if he had flew with yeti airlines.

MOD EDIT: Language

Last edited by a moderator:
In fact, Imran Khan was doomed if he had traveled by PAF jet, doomed if he used PIA jet, doomed if flew with air blue, doomed if flew by Qatar Airways, he would have even doomed if he had flew with yeti airlines.

The Padewaris can’t stop farting.

Posts in this thread are evidence why we deserve Leaders like Nawaz , Zardari , Maryam , Bilawal , Altaf , Maulana Diesel , Asfand yaar Wali , Manzoor Pashteen and people like Hussain Haqqani's .
We are a morally dead nation, and you just can't make these ungrateful b@stards happy .

Posts in this thread are evidence why we deserve Leaders like Nawaz , Zardari , Maryam , Bilawal , Altaf , Maulana Diesel , Asfand yaar Wali , Manzoor Pashteen and people like Hussain Haqqani's .
We are a morally dead nation, and you just can't make these ungrateful b@stards happy .

Yes they are happy to live in 3rd world country. They are happy with their briany plate smelling PKR notes they are given free by their masters.

Let me understand this ......

• USA - CHINA at epic trade disagreement , China / USA/ Canada are putting each other's scientist and businessman in jail
  • USA - Iran on major spat
  • USA has just kicked out Turkey from F35 deal
We have had a court case dealing with Riqo Diq mines up in shambles (Loss of potential 5 Billion)

Our Prime Minister choose this time , and moment to visit USA to a see a Guy who has no interest in Pakistan, I am not too optimistic so I can't say much

Since when does USA / Trump care about Pakistan?

While I support Imran Khan , I don't understand point of his visit to USA
o-TRUMP-CNN-DEBATE-facebook.jpg

What possibly can Trump offer to Pakistan?

Last edited:
Simple guy flew in 5 star airline Qatar airline, he should have traveled in PIA regular flight.

There is no PIA flight direct to USA.

For security purposes, when PM or President flies commercial flight, they fly Business Class. For example, when David Cameron took British Airways to fly abraod under austerity measures, he flew in Business Class.

It's about Pakistan's image. It's not a good image when the Government of Pakistan doesn't have its own carrier to fly its prime minister.

Sometimes prestige comes over money. Besides, what he saved is peanuts in the larger scheme of things.

Pakistanis live in the mirage, of prestige and honor.

Here you drive a BMW or you drive a GM. You have the latest iPhone or you have that old clamshell type of phone. No one here gives a f*ck. The reason. Society here is not judgemental. They respect you for your accomplishments, not what you wear or what you use.

when its practical he has taken the PAF jet as well
I can understand the optics as well
but one must be mindful to the inconvenience of the regular ordinary passengers due to extra checks and protocols etc of a VIP
but still, credit must be given where due

my point is. people must forgive him if he takes the exclusive flight as well like the PAF learjet with all his staff and officials included.
I think he didnt take the jet bcz of parking and refueling cost at DC.

Dramabazi. Imran Khan is a master of that.

He's a cunning cunning man that has taken majority of this nation for a ride.

I have seen the performance of this humble man in KPK.

But it's okay. Imran Khan and his supporters would get a reality check when he faces humiliation from Trump. This is the same man that proudly called all Americans idiots for voting Trump in his arrogance. Now he will have to suck his own spit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom