What's new

Pak-China Rail Link News

Did not expect this from a think tank, and a mod thanking you. :disagree:
:pdf:

In your own words, my care cup c(_)

Ohhh Please! I for one have had enough of this nonsense from your lot! Shape up or ship out! My status as a think tank is not on discussion here.. It is your conduct as a member of this fourm, would you care to run a search on the number of times Indian members of this fourm have posted utter nonsense about Pakistan followed by the following emotes:
:victory::chilli::flame:

Please spare me, and frankly my dear i don't give two hoots about your C(_) cup, so why don't you go and tell someone who does...

:wave:Bubye

Think tanks and mods are also humans and Pakistani. It isn't necessary for them to tolerate and keep their emotions in control on any crap from the eastern border. Whether it is on this forum or any article.
:)

Well i was of the very same impression that many of the Indian members were not like what I imagined, but since i started to have a peak at some of the Indian forums, it comes out that those same Indian members had some other thoughts about Pakistan in those forums, while in this forum they had another face to show.

But still there would be some good hearten members, but the majority are those which the picture depicts.

I would never had thanked it, if i hadn't seen it myself.

At least having seen 4-5 major Pakistani forums no one calling India TSI, while Pakistan is called TSP in nearly every major Indian defence forum, so that may tell you who has what thoughts up in the brains as well as their hearts.

Tamikhan there are many members here who use very bad language about Pakistan and Pakistani in particular on Indian Defene Forums.Never trust these indians - Bagal mein chhuri, munh mein Ram Ram.

The last para is totally absurd, but looking at the source, it is understandable.

I agree on the bold part but then this is how the South-Asian mentality and politics is played, now a days.

Do not agree with this PoV from ToI, this time.:disagree::hitwall:

Well i was of the very same impression that many of the Indian members were not like what I imagined, but since i started to have a peak at some of the Indian forums, it comes out that those same Indian members had some other thoughts about Pakistan in those forums, while in this forum they had another face to show.

But still there would be some good hearten members, but the majority are those which the picture depicts.

I would never had thanked it, if i hadn't seen it myself.

At least having seen 4-5 major Pakistani forums no one calling India TSI, while Pakistan is called TSP in nearly every major Indian defence forum, so that may tell you who has what thoughts up in the brains as well as their hearts.

I agree with you man. That's why I dont visit these "Indian" forums and prefer defence.pk

Go to pdf and you will find the same people there.

I would expect it from anyone but not from a mod irrespective of their personal thoughts.

I dont know what TSI/TSP stands for.

I know that BR has members who dont talk nice about your country, but you have to respect the technical discussions there.

Like it goes, "Be the change you wish to see".

Edit: I'm aware of only 2 Pakistani forums. If you're talking of hate sites/blogs, there are plenty. Also, India has much more population than Pakistan and especially after 26/11 people have become more aggressive.

I'm sure you have friends who have visited India. Just ask them how the ordinary Indians reacted to them being Pakistani. Hatred wont take us anywhere sir.

I agree on the bold part but then this is how the South-Asian mentality and politics is played, now a days.

Do not agree with this PoV from ToI, this time.:disagree::hitwall:

Till the last para, everything was just fine, well written, but the last para made the whole article taste sour.

One thing is constant in Indian attitude, before 1947 and after,
which is ,
Bagal mein chhuri, munh mein Ram Ram :hitwall:

If Pakistan would not have invaded Kashmir violently, you might have the whole of it with you without most of your problems and wars.

Pak dismisses India's concern over Pak-China rail link

PTI

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan today dismissed India's concern over a proposed Pakistan-China rail link through the disputed Gilgit-Baltistan region, saying New Delhi has "no locus standi" in the matter.

Abdul Basit, the Pakistani foreign office spokesman, dismissed India's objections to the Pakistan-China proposed rail link through the disputed Gilgit-Baltistan region in the Karakoram ranges.

Amid concerns voiced by India over the rail link , he told a weekly news briefing here that New Delhi has "no locus standi" in the matter and that its objections are "uncalled for and irrelevant".

The rail link is a matter of concern to India as it passes through some of the disputed areas forming part of Kashmir.

According to experts, the rail link is part of plan by China to encircle India through cooperation with its "all weather" strategic partner.

India's external affairs minister SM Krishna said in New Delhi that "we are closely watching what is happening".

Earlier, minister of state for defence MM Pallam Raju said the rail link is definitely a matter of concern.

"But we are taking our counter measures and we are doing our own preparation," Raju said.

According to earlier reports, Pakistan had awarded a $1.2 million contract to an international consortium to conduct a feasibility study for the 750-km rail line in 2007.

As per the past proposal, China would lay the track up to Khunjerab.

Pakistan president optimistic on road link with China
10:53, July 10, 2010

Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari on Friday expressed his optimism over the possible road link with China, saying the construction of the road would boost bilateral trade.

Zardari is on his five-day working visit to China, the fifth China tour since he took office as the Pakistani president in 2008. Zardari who once called himself "the first businessman president of Pakistan", said that he had his own "concept" for improving Pakistan-China trade relations.

A road connection with China is one of his ideas to make this happen.

"If you want to come to Pakistan or southeast Asia from China by sea, it will take months, but if you look at the road transportation to my port, it's only 1,100 miles from your border," said Zardari in an interview with Xinhua.

Zardari's remarks came amid some reports that China and Pakistan are considering building a rail link to reach the Arabian Sea.

"The concept has been accepted," said Zardari without elaborating.

China and Pakistan have maintained their "all-weathered" and time-tested friendship for decades.

Now there are more than 120 companies and about 10,000 Chinese nationals in Pakistan, involved in sectors such as mining, energy exploration and infrastructure building.

But Zardari said Pakistan needs more investment.

China-Pakistan trade in the first five months of this year reached 3.3 billion U.S. dollars, up 31 percent.

While addressing the China-Pakistan Economic Cooperation Forum earlier Friday, Chinese Commerce Minister Chen Deming said that bilateral trade could hit 15 billion U.S. dollars in 2015.

On the just-concluded China-Pakistan anti-terror drill in northwest China, Zardari said the two countries should keep united in the fight against terrorism.

Source: Xinhua
Pakistan president optimistic on road link with China - People's Daily Online

Chinese rail link to Pak matter of concern: India
PTI, Jul 7, 2010, 02.09pm IST

M_M_Pallam_Raju_300.jpg

NEW DELHI: India today expressed "concern" over China's plans to have a rail link with Pakistan through the Karakoram ranges, but said it was doing its own preparations to counter such a move.

"It is definitely a matter of concern. But we are taking our counter measures and we are doing our own preparation," Minister of State for Defence M M Pallam Raju told reporters here.

He was responding to a question on the Chinese plans to build the rail link to Pakistan and reach the Arabian Sea via Gilgit-Baltistan region in Pak-occupied Kashmir.

Raju said both China and Pakistan had made it "very apparent" that they were "working closely together and cooperating closely" on defence and strategic issues.

China has already built a rail line up to the Indian borders along the Tibetan plateau and now the plan is to have the rail link to Pakistan and reach the Arabian Sea.

Media reports had suggested that a Memorandum of Understanding for the rail link will be signed between Beijing and Islamabad soon.

Chinese rail link to Pak matter of concern: India - India - The Times of India

:cry::cry::cry::argh::argh:

Back
Top Bottom