What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

Pakistan is a live example of a nation not willing to learn a lesson, no matter what the cost!!! Now I think they are doing just drama of targeting terrorists in their soil and they are desperate to turn the attention from there to Indian border that's why indulging in LOC ceasefire violations.. and now this.. Keep feeding these snakes thinking to use to kill Indians but rest assure they will yours before they kill ours..

Another attempt to attack our NaMo : PM Narendra Modi Porbandar visit cancelled. PM was to visit Porbandar on Jan 12 to attend a Navy event

Breaking News: Zaid Hamid exposed stupid Indian media, he went along with his rouhani fishing road in the same waters. All the fish have red teeth. They were Gutkha smuggler as the senior mod sahib asserted.

If all above shit which indian media and GOV is telling like
1)we intercepted boat near Karachi.
2)break into there communication and was under constant surveillance.
Then why Indian government did not let them come and ambush them and caught one of them alive all indian members over here think yourself if a boat was under surveillance before it left it's home port them it's destination have been known you are on DF act like person with some knowledge of such kind and no mercy for terrorist regardless of nation and religion.
@jbond197 @Sidak @sreekumar

A wooden boat with bomb blast wil have far worse damage than what is shown in pucture.
What happened was that hindu Balwaii Indian navy shot the fishermen dead,then set the boat on fire to hide evidence.
The puctute shows a boat on fire as in an arson. Doeant look remotely like bomb blast.
nice try by India to distract us from Zarb e Azb,as they cant see their terrorist assets being killed.

Pakistan is a live example of a nation not willing to learn a lesson, no matter what the cost!!! Now I think they are doing just drama of targeting terrorists in their soil and they are desperate to turn the attention from there to Indian border that's why indulging in LOC ceasefire violations.. and now this.. Keep feeding these snakes thinking to use to kill Indians but rest assure they will yours before they kill ours..
Amusing theory u got there my friend... how about We say that After the current flareup @ borders which india started purposely, clearly gives strong indications that they dont want PA to fully concentrate on its fight against sponsored terrorists, bcoz we all know who benefits from all the terrorists activities going on ...

How could india fire at a Pakistani boat 365 km out at sea? It was in international waters not Indian territorial waters.

Plus look at the "explosives laden" boat. Its compleyely intact after so called "bomb blasts".

B6WulbtIgAA6a1J.jpg

How could india fire at a Pakistani boat 365 km out at sea? It was in international waters not Indian territorial waters.

Plus look at the "explosives laden" boat. Its compleyely intact after so called "bomb blasts".

B6WulbtIgAA6a1J.jpg

You Sir, are special people. You hardly wanna spend money for food and stuff. Come to US and you'll know what title other races has given you.

Oh yea!! I order you to get started please...

Pakistani is talking about What perception foreigners have about indians!! Are you for real, I have done my graduation from UK and I know what Whites think of us and others...not that I care. Just shocked a Pakistani bringing this point up.

Well Indians in USA are one of the most successful people and have higher degree of socioeconomic success than the population average. Fact.

Stop this crap, I don't want to go to your level and malign your country or genralise on the basis of what Whites think of you!!

Grow up. Talking about "Titles" others have given, jeez!!!

impressive ! were busy fighting a war in the north and we have enough time to strike at india at the same time .So were fighting a two front war . I give credit to all those brave Indian media personnel for spending time and effort to come up with this supreme ,elegant and refined B.S.

Condoms were also found on the boat , indian officials tried them on for size , found them loose , declared that these belong to Pakistanis
Smart of them to carry condoms, indulging in with multiple partners do lead to AIDS.

Back
Top Bottom