What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

And yes I agree it will be unfair to jump to any conclusion as of now.

But one thing that is clear is that bunch of scum bags from the friendly neighbourhood tried to dodge Cost guard, paid the price in full.

thank you bhai, Happy new year to you and your family too. Party was fun you say how was yours!!!
Thanx bhai,mine was a total blast:partay:.Went to a friend's apartment and drank all the way till early morning while listening to high pitch party music:cheers:.Sach batau toh meine puri zindagi mein itni daru kabhi bhi nehi pi hain jitni ki uss raat pi:P

Where do you see hatred for India in our channels? Dont have to be politically correct by acting neutered. Say things that are fact and say it with confidence.

Have you ever seen Indian media and what language they use for Pakistan?
Both are crap and untrustworthy and I was also talking about our respective governments. Anyways if I said Indian media is worse than Pakistan's (which I do believe is the case). Indians would just say that I’m being biased, so there is literally no point in me saying that and start a pointless argument.

The reactions of Pakistanis seems to confirm the "Good Terrorist, Bad Terrorist" policy

Obsession Obsession and Obsession..!
How hilarious.

The operation is launched based on specific intelligence intercepts emanating from PAKISTAN, there's no way Pakistan can't be brought into the matter. Had this been a chance encounter/intercept by the ICG then i would be saying there is not reason to believe right now that this was a Pakistani vessel, BUT the intelligence intercepts change everything.

So Indians are harping on 'unclear as of now' and 'It is a bit much to ask for all this information'
All the information is not out as of yet this is a fact.

Divulging certain information may harm India's interests and operational security, this is also a fact.

Or else, in the second case, this was a suicide mission, and that's why its occupants blew themselves up.
Sir you are from those some of Indians on this thread with some reasonable view but sir, if it was suicide then those guys would probabley try to blow them up near coast guard boat or surrender and then blow them up to cause damage to coast guards in this case it seems fishy that they just ran and blew them up.
@Oscar

Watching NDTV and from what they are saying the initial intercepts were rather vague as to the cargo being carried. So it is possible the ICG launched what is a rather standard anti-smuggling interdiction operation. No Indian official has specifically mentioned terrorism/terrorists.

BUT, it was the actions of the boat in question on being challenged that is the most suspicious/alarming- laughing evasive manoeuvres, falling to stop and finally destroying their own vessel. This is a mystery that the Indian security agencies need to get to the bottom of and I have a lot of confidence that they will.
it could be a smuggling vessel......but as of now we(either us or yr side) dont know the reality so indians can always go down into the ocean and investigate the wreckage. I believe they have the capability dont they?

Members claiming it to be poor fishermen.
If true
A country not officially protesting the death of its fishermen through diplomatic channel or through any other medium.

Who could be the dumb among the above two?:o:

it could be a smuggling vessel......but as of now we(either us or yr side) dont know the reality so indians can always go down into the ocean and investigate the wreckage. I believe they have the capability dont they?

two coast guard vessels are trying to get the wreckage and the bodies

The reactions of Pakistanis seems to confirm the "Good Terrorist, Bad Terrorist" policy

Whatever be the case , all the International boats should understand one thing that Indian Coast Guard are always active and ready.

:lol: boat sunk , kahani khatam paisa hazam

Indians should do better drama next time , this was a FAIL of epic proportions in terms of propaganda

Sad part is that 4 innocent people lost their lives , they were most likely poor fishermen
You can be in denial mode...no problem..but you are getting exposed in front of entire world....soon Pakistani would be banned in entire world....

Kudos to Indian intelligence agencies.Those men who hide in the shadows for our nations security is the real heroes in here.

The out come of all this would be this that all the international vessels which enters within Indian maritime zone are being track by Indian Coast Guards.

How hilarious.

The operation is launched based on specific intelligence intercepts emanating from PAKISTAN, there's no way Pakistan can't be brought into the matter. Had this been a chance encounter/intercept by the ICG then i would be saying there is not reason to believe right now that this was a Pakistani vessel, BUT the intelligence intercepts change everything.

All the information is not out as of yet this is a fact.

Divulging certain information may harm India's interests and operational security, this is also a fact.

Listen, without facts there can be nothing done or accepted. It is simple. Maybe reasoning in India is not taught. Harping on fallacies is.

Back
Top Bottom