What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

Dont worry Modi will take care...New tit for tat policy for Pakistan....have fun....

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The call intercept did not talk about operation but money given to families. Next scene is some evocative song filmed on the villain and the woman of his fantasies - most likely a Bollywood heroine.

Next you'll hear the song "Gham le ja tere...tou phir aao", and an Indian lone soldier marching forward even though he have receive dozens of bullets but he is still marching forward. These Indians...at least they won't copy any American, Korean or Pakistani movie this time.:omghaha:

And yes I must say Kudos to Indian intelligence...they've given one more story to Bollywood.:omghaha::omghaha:

Members claiming it to be poor fishermen.
If true
A country not officially protesting the death of its fishermen through diplomatic channel or through any other medium.

Who could be the dumb among the above two?:o:

How can they protest if there is no such fishermen in there ?:D

Indians assets have been made active given the ***-kicking being delivered in zarb-e-azab.

Only Indians would be stupid enough to believe PA would try to stir things up on eastern border when they're fully involved on the western side.

Kudos to Indian intelligence agencies.Those men who hide in the shadows for our nations security is the real heroes in here.
:p :p Kudos to Indian intelligence agencies.Those men/Women who hide in the shadows for our nations security is the real heroes/heroines in here. Don't mind correction made from my side :p

Breaking news : 2 more Pakistani boats are found near Porbandar

:p :p Kudos to Indian intelligence agencies.Those men/Women who hide in the shadows for our nations security is the real heroes/heroines in here. Don't mind correction made from my side :p

Ok :D
Womens in NTRO :tup:

Next you'll hear the song "Gham le ja tere...tou phir aao", and an Indian lone soldier marching forward even though he have receive dozens of bullets but he is still marching forward. These Indians...at least they won't copy any American, Korean or Pakistani movie this time.:omghaha:

And yes I must say Kudos to Indian intelligence...they've given one more story to Bollywood.:omghaha::omghaha:

Ya, Correct. Bollywood movie.

BTW if that materialise many of your countrymen will be watching the same bollywood movie. Irony?

Hahaa.

Not everyone, we don't pay to watch your movies. And don't get me started on the show of clowns you put up!

You Sir, are special people. You hardly wanna spend money for food and stuff. Come to US and you'll know what title other races has given you.

And don't get me started on the show of clowns you put up!

Oh yea!! I order you to get started please...

Back
Top Bottom