What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

It's really hard to make a rational judgment on this. When our governments are such full of BS and our media is emotional and full of hatred. (I'm talking about both countries)

Where do you see hatred for India in our channels? Dont have to be politically correct by acting neutered. Say things that are fact and say it with confidence.

Have you ever seen Indian media and what language they use for Pakistan?

thats the thing. as per the Indian navy narrative.
The Indian Coast Guard were the ones who carried out this operation sir.

another thing to clarify is how we know about number of suspects in the boat?
Well this is a valid question and it is unclear as of now how the authorities know this. Was it by visual observation by thew MPA and or ICG vessel or was it from the content of the intercepts, maybe a combination of both?

was the entire information at hand from the point this boat left Pakistani port?
Again, it is unclear as of now. It is a bit much to ask for all this information to be out a few hours after the event. Additionally the Indian agencies have every right to try and protect their operational security and giving away specific information about how they attained certain information could seriously hamper their intelligence gathering abilities in the future.

Why i am not suprised by how Pakistanis react...

These are the same folks who had Osama bin in there back yard and they thought it was an american conspiracy...

Same happened with Ajmal kasam, it took years for Pakistanis to come in term with the reality...

Somethings never change.

The Indian Coast Guard were the ones who carried out this operation sir.

Well this is a valid question and it is unclear as of now how the authorities know this. Was it by visual observation by thew MPA and or ICG vessel or was it from the content of the intercepts, maybe a combination of both?

Again, it is unclear as of now. It is a bit much to ask for all this information to be out a few hours after the event. Additionally the Indian agencies have every right to try and protect their operational security and giving away specific information about how they attained certain information could seriously hamper their intelligence gathering abilities in the future.

So Indians are harping on 'unclear as of now' and 'It is a bit much to ask for all this information'

Nice.

Where do you see hatred for India in our channels? Dont have to be politically correct by acting neutered. Say things that are fact and say it with confidence.

Have you ever seen Indian media and what language they use for Pakistan?
your media say they wan't to kill all Hindus & nuking India bla bla etc, using language like hindu baniya etc every other day won't me to post some videos

Why i am not suprised by how Pakistanis react...

This are the same folks who had Osama bin Laden in there back yard and they thought it was an american conspiracy...

Same happened with Ajmal kasam, it took years for Pakistanis to come in term with the reality...

Somethings never change.

Agreed. Like Indians and their BS.

Indian Al Qaeda took its time to own up to Karachi dockyard attack. lets wait and see
also any genuine Fishermen family should be missed by now and their relatives should be running around inquiring about their missing family.

in case you don't know its up to 3 generations that are fishing at one time grand father father and son all together to make a living.

Sir ,I dont think they were fishermen.
ICG has enough experience to deal with fishermen .Infact they were successful in arrest fishermens in there without any harm.Fishermen and normal smugglers dealing with cheap items like Gutka will surely surrender.I hope ICG wont do a mistaje
This was a intel based high level ops with reliable input from NTRO.

Watching NDTV and from what they are saying the initial intercepts were rather vague as to the cargo being carried. So it is possible the ICG launched what is a rather standard anti-smuggling interdiction operation. No Indian official has specifically mentioned terrorism/terrorists.

BUT, it was the actions of the boat in question on being challenged that is the most suspicious/alarming- laughing evasive manoeuvres, falling to stop and finally destroying their own vessel. This is a mystery that the Indian security agencies need to get to the bottom of and I have a lot of confidence that they will.

:lol: boat sunk , kahani khatam paisa hazam

Indians should do better drama next time , this was a FAIL of epic proportions in terms of propaganda

Sad part is that 4 innocent people lost their lives , they were most likely poor fishermen

Back
Top Bottom