What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

Won't make it far from Karachi either.

Distance from Dubai to Indian coast is more than 1000 Nautical miles. from Keti bandar it is less than 200.

As per phone intercepts, the boat began its voyage from Keti Bandar Pakistan.

@Abingdonboy Every time you speak.."Pakistan is a terrorist Country".. So does Samjhota express was also Pakistan's job?

Indian intelligence agencies suck in comparison to ISI. The perfection with which ISI pulled off mass murder in Peshawar Army School in order to force Afghanistan to act against TTP is something that should be applauded.
Hahahahaha Aj kuch zeyada p li hai ap nai :D

So they claim the boat has sunk.....no evidence of any link to Pakistan.......just media bullshyt.

'Mumbai 26/11 type terror attack averted'

Oh wow....good job.

Yeah I know, sadly that's the kind of terrorism which your country is identified with.

So they claim the boat has sunk.....no evidence of any link to Pakistan.......just media bullshyt.

'Mumbai 26/11 type terror attack averted'

Oh wow....good job.

its good that CG killed all otherwise lazy Mumbai police might have caught another amar singh exposing saffron terror to malign a great Charity organisation

Indian Al Qaeda took its time to own up to Karachi dockyard attack. lets wait and see
also any genuine Fishermen family should be missed by now and their relatives should be running around inquiring about their missing family.

in case you don't know its up to 3 generations that are fishing at one time grand father father and son all together to make a living.
I think that these guys were fishermen can be ruled out entirely. This operation was launched on the back of specific intelligence inputs, innocent fishermen wouldn't be transmitting anything that would trigger such an operation. Additionally had thy been just fishermen why would they switch off their lights, try to evade the ICG, not respond to the hailing over radio and loud speaker and not halt even when warning shots were fired?

These were clearly people up to no good.

Now whether these were smugglers or terrorists is what needs to be answered either way they posed a risk to India and it is commendable that the Indian security agencies acted in such an integrated, swift, decisive and effective manner.

So its confirmed that it was coming from madagaskar :D

nope..still from Pakistan.of course you don't presume that terrorists are going to use coastal waters where the surveillance is dense.they use deep seas.thats exactly what happened.they captured one ocean going fishing trawler,Kuber.

why? you'll be the one getting banned. delete it.

Bhai do teen din me ek bar comment karta hoon. Ban karke bhi kya ukhad lenge.

I just stated a valid speculation from set of probable causes. Like Pakistanis always do every time their terrorist brather is caught with his pants down.

So the intercepts from which this operation was triggered that emanated from Pakistan are meaningless? Had there been no intercepts from Pakistan there would have been no operation. Pakistan is involved in one way or another, whether just being the nation from which these guys launched from or something more....

Making light of a terrorist attack that killed 145 people not even a month ago just because someone on the internet has hurt your feelings. Stay classy.

Yes i do! i am wearing a nuclear jacket at a moment. And i also have 1 kilo ton of uranium in my bag. And radio active bullets in my rifle. And i also have sprinkled a radio active substance all over my self. And guess what i also have code which is required to initiate all nukes of the world, and its right here in my left pocket.
And a laptop which i have bought for a purpose to penetrate into indian control and command system and to disintegrate all nukes of india.:devil:

And guess what i am going to blow everyone here on PDF...3...2...1:wave:
R e Mian kar kya rahe hoo_O!Itni radioactive materials sehat ki liye ekdum achchi nehi hain:D,Dr.Khan tum se gussa ho gayenge:rofl:

So the intercepts from which this operation was triggered that emanated from Pakistan are meaningless? Had there been no intercepts from Pakistan there would have been no operation. Pakistan is involved in one way or another, whether just being the nation from which these guys launched from or something more....
Obsession Obsession and Obsession..!

Back
Top Bottom