What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

yes Mumbai was drama done by people who follow terorism
So many new Indian members on PDF suddenly..looks like dogs are on the run from our eastern border. Just wonder if the mods are having a deep sleep today. Go back to your bharath shit shat...you are not welcome here.

Are you saying India blew up its own boat? That would be a nice conspiracy. To cover it up, probably some poor tamil fishermen, they blame it on Pakistan? The only confirmation is from Indian media....and as we know...how reliable they are.
No, the confirmation has come from the MoD and Indian Coast Guard themselves.

Let's wait until the divers come back with the evidence, then I guess these will be poor innocent fishermen with weapons just like the ones you find in the Gulf of Aden.......:coffee:

I dont get one thing that if this boat was intercepted 365km away from porbandar then that means you guys have intercepted it inside Pakistani territory! Since there is only 350km of distance between keti bandar and Porbandar

View attachment 180570

or in deep sea...like here....

pos.JPG

Are you saying India blew up its own boat? That would be a nice conspiracy. To cover it up, probably some poor tamil fishermen, they blame it on Pakistan? The only confirmation is from Indian media....and as we know...how reliable they are.
More reliable than Pakistani media, they dint know how many got killed at LoC.

But im sad for those fisherman who blew up the Gutkha being smuggled. :(

How is India supposed to stop a Pakistani vessel in Pakistani waters? Once the case coast guard maritime patrol aircraft located the said vessel a coast guard patrol vessel that was in the area was directed to intercept inside Indian waters.

This rather immature whining by you and certain other members is incredibly lame. You are coming out with sheer nonsense to contradict the perfectly logical and established narrative.

What am I to expect though, many here came up with similar stories after Abottobad May 2011.....
Don’t you think it’s a bit early to be talking about established narrative when it’s a breaking news story?

Congrats to Coast Guard. As far as who believes what does not matter to us. I will believe the Indian version and I do not expect any Pakistani to accept it.

So they blow up a random boat, and it is Pakistani?

What if it was a boat from DI from Dubai?

It was just a 13 meter long boat..what do you think is the endurance of such a boat?

from Dubai right!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom