What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

Good job..Kill all those who are entering illegally in India. No need to show mercy especially to these kind of cockroaches.

Read this

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sea areas in international rights
An exclusive economic zone (EEZ) is a sea zone prescribed by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea over which a state has special rights regarding the exploration and use of marine resources, including energy production from water and wind.[1] It stretches from the baseline out to 200 nautical miles (nmi) from its coast. In colloquial usage, the term may include the continental shelf. The term does not include either the territorial sea or the continental shelf beyond the 200 nmi limit. The difference between the territorial sea and the exclusive economic zone is that the first confers full sovereignty over the waters, whereas the second is merely a "sovereign right" which refers to the coastal state's rights below the surface of the sea. The surface waters, as can be seen in the map, are international waters.[2

Having studied maritime law..I know what an EEZ is, dont need wikipedia for it.. would you care to make a point?

Pakistan is destroying its destroyed image in front of entire world....keep it up :tup: :D

I wonder if this was another 26/11 attempt. The Mumbai terrorists arrived by sea in 2008. The whispers were that they were trained by the Pakistani Navy for this but the operation was not ordered by the Pakistani military.

The effect of 26/11 was to raise tensions between India and Pakistan and thus it froze attempts to gain greater civilian control of the ISI and its terror outfits. Perhaps the Indian Coast Guard just stopped a similar effort that was meant to stop Pakistan's reaction to the 16/12 school slayings in its tracks.

The Indian Coast Guard were the ones who carried out this operation sir.

Well this is a valid question and it is unclear as of now how the authorities know this. Was it by visual observation by thew MPA and or ICG vessel or was it from the content of the intercepts, maybe a combination of both?

Again, it is unclear as of now. It is a bit much to ask for all this information to be out a few hours after the event. Additionally the Indian agencies have every right to try and protect their operational security and giving away specific information about how they attained certain information could seriously hamper their intelligence gathering abilities in the future.
thanks
just thinking loud with you and trying to piece out the incident.

Why are the Pakistani members assuming that the people were fishermen and this was a coverup? We are not accessing you personally.
So why so quick to defend the "fishermen"? Aren't there enough lumpen elements in lyari and other parts of Karachi who may have carried out this?

Having studied maritime law..I know what an EEZ is, dont need wikipedia for it.. would you care to make a point?
Me too,spent 9 years at sea and have studied maritime laws in addition of having work experience with NATO.
An i can say you are bulshitting me.

Pakistani is talking about What perception foreigners have about indians!! Are you for real, I have done my graduation from UK and I know what Whites think of us and others...not that I care. Just shocked a Pakistani bringing this point up.

I almost spilled my coffee...LMFAO...ROFL

Pakistani is talking about What perception foreigners have about indians!! Are you for real, I have done my graduation from UK and I know what Whites think of us and others...not that I care. Just shocked a Pakistani bringing this point up.

Dude I really don't wanna go offtopic but I encourage you to open a new thread where I can openly mention what Indians are known for from all races including your "white" master race. And an Indian getting "shocked", it seems like some of them are really falling to that SUPA PAWA, milk/honey flowing, "white" servants, etc theory...lol

Well Indians in USA are one of the most successful people and have higher degree of socioeconomic success than the population average. Fact.

There are many other facts but if @waz @Horus @Oscar allow me to go offtopic like Indians then I would love to mention 'em here.

Stop this crap, I don't want to go to your level and malign your country or genralise on the basis of what Whites think of you!!

You really making a nice clown out of yourself. Unbelievable item. lol

Grow up. Talking about "Titles" others have given, jeez!!!

Try to grow up yourself first, seems like you are growing old but not growing up. Furthermore you are acting stranger than normal humans, why am I not surprised...?

Me too,spent 9 years at sea and have studied maritime laws in addition of having work experience with NATO.
An i can say you are bulshitting me.

Tell me which part is bullshit?

What is "the right to innocent passage", to whom and where it applies?

If you cannot provided evidence then all you talk is BS.

Why providing evidence falls on us when it comes to Pakistan, it was intelligence which intercepted the call and provided the description of boat and everything, Indian Government has not directly told Pakistan is involved, if and when it will happen it will come with evidence and as always you and your government will tell the evidence is all BS and our Pakistani word must be taken as truth, because it is the most peaceful and secular country in whole world.

I wonder if this was another 26/11 attempt. The Mumbai terrorists arrived by sea in 2008. The whispers were that they were trained by the Pakistani Navy for this but the operation was not ordered by the Pakistani military.

The effect of 26/11 was to raise tensions between India and Pakistan and thus it froze attempts to gain greater civilian control of the ISI and its terror outfits. Perhaps the Indian Coast Guard just stopped a similar effort that was meant to stop Pakistan's reaction to the 16/12 school slayings in its tracks.
you nailed it bro ISI and Pakistan navy are collaborating in terror attacks and political assassinations in Cuba and Mexico oh sorry ... (wrong agency & service) its someone else I meant in India

Tell me which part is bullshit?

What is "the right to innocent passage", to whom and where it applies?
That right applies in territorial waters,not EEZ.
EEZ right apply under the sea only. Above water its international waters.

i heard from a former indian navy admiral in a debate that the flame suggest without a doubt that it was blast of fuel tanks & not explosive

you nailed it bro ISI and Pakistan navy are collaborating in terror attacks and political assassinations in Cuba and Mexico oh sorry ... (wrong agency & service) its someone else I meant in India
Do you draw the line at 26/11 to declare, "Here, here is where our terror outfits escaped the key controls of the military command?" Or did it happen even earlier?

Back
Top Bottom