What's new

Pak behind Iran missile test: Israeli expert

Now this is a very ususual approach towards Pakistan as is always is the case it's Pakistan that is selling Nukes out of money but listen to me NKorea( as compared to Pakistan ) is way to eager to earn money & this method of selling technology is a very effective & a quick way to get hands on the Iranian money which Iran usually don't bother about especially when they have world's 4th largest oil reserviors & largest gas reserviors.
Furthermore, China had a history of helping Iranian regime which the supplement document too proves!!

http://www.*******.com/file/107008859/c935bf6b/Part_TwO_Iranian_Missile_Programs_.html

Rocket..... Country..... Date..... Propellant..... Stages..... Purpose.....
Kavoshgar. Iran......... 4 Feb 08. Liquid 1 .......unknown.. successful
Safir.......... Iran......... 17 Aug 08. liquid 2....... satellite launch failed during 2nd stage
Sajil.......... Iran......... 13 Nov 08. Solid 1 or 2 Solid propel. develop. successful
Kavosh..... Iran ..........26 Nov 08 Solid 1 .......Study stage separation successful
Safir-2...... Iran 3....... Feb 09...... Liquid 2...... satellite launch...... successful
Unha-2..... DPRK........ 5 Apr 09.... Liquid 3..... Satellite launch...... Failed after 2nd stage
Sajil......... Iran ...........20 May 09. Solid 2 solid propel. develop... successful

more like N/Korean involvement!

http://http://www.armscontrolwonk.com/

This Is The Pakistani Help To Iran......

ac518847fc5c4d1f1f4619e5807f10a4.jpg

....Which Will Lead To

60c77b0a2085f10ba3b50a3f78235554.gif

And

b9b498d9bf0bf33c4338bcd23ee0707d.jpg

And

e8a0dc1f81ae51e8080c617bdd72c450.jpg

And So On.......

You know you are right we have seen Israel never uses weapons supplied to it by USA on civilians there is absolutely no evidence of that and Israel is so peaceful country it never ever attacks sorveign nations but there is all the evidence that Iran has attacked and will attack other nations it continues to uses cluster bombs on civilians and chemical weapons so we should be afraid of Iran and we should open our arms to Israel Most peaceful nation on the planet.

so we have got a chance of signin a nuclear deal with france and ppl have decided to come up with new propoganda....
nice one. world will definately believe it

Iran's missile program is more advanced than the Pakistani one ... Since they even launch satellites themselves !

The Shahab-3 (Persian: شهاب-۳‎; shahâb means "meteor") is a medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM) developed by Iran and based on the Nodong-1.[3] The Shahab-3 has a range of 1,280 kilometres (800 mi); a MRBM variant can now reach 1,930 kilometres (1,200 mi).[4]

The Ghadr-110 (Persian: قدر-110, meaning "intensity") is a medium-range ballistic missile designed and developed by Iran. The missile has a range of 1,800 km[2] to 2,000 km.[1]

The Iranian-made Fajr-3 (meaning "dawn" in Persian) is believed to be a medium-range ballistic missile with an unknown range (estimated 2,000 km, 1,250 miles). Iranian officials have said that the missile can avoid radar detection and has multiple independently targeted reentry vehicles (MIRV).

But even if we did supply any tech , so what ? :azn: ... Just take it as a compliment and move on !

Its really funny how every single Pakistani , North Korean and Iranian missile is based on each other which in turn was derived from Scud ... I guess too much tech sharing goes on between these three countries :rofl:

Iran's missile program is more advanced than the Pakistani one ... Since they even launch satellites themselves !

The Shahab-3 (Persian: شهاب-۳‎; shahâb means "meteor") is a medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM) developed by Iran and based on the Nodong-1.[3] The Shahab-3 has a range of 1,280 kilometres (800 mi); a MRBM variant can now reach 1,930 kilometres (1,200 mi).[4]

The Ghadr-110 (Persian: قدر-110, meaning "intensity") is a medium-range ballistic missile designed and developed by Iran. The missile has a range of 1,800 km[2] to 2,000 km.[1]

The Iranian-made Fajr-3 (meaning "dawn" in Persian) is believed to be a medium-range ballistic missile with an unknown range (estimated 2,000 km, 1,250 miles). Iranian officials have said that the missile can avoid radar detection and has multiple independently targeted reentry vehicles (MIRV).

But even if we did supply any tech , so what ? :azn: ... Just take it as a compliment and move on !

Its really funny how every single Pakistani , North Korean and Iranian missile is based on each other which in turn was derived from Scud ... I guess too much tech sharing goes between these three countries :rofl:
well for sure we have got help from Pakistan, but this thread is from 2009 and since then there have been new developments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Its really funny how every single Pakistani , North Korean and Iranian missile is based on each other which in turn were derived from Scud ... I guess too much tech sharing goes between these three countries :rofl:

pakistan missile prog is much older than iran, hjhow can pakistani missile be less advanced, we cant afford the SLV, SLV has nothing to do with defense system in the first place?

pakistan has a far advanced cruise missile system

pakistan missile prog is much older than iran, hjhow can pakistani missile be less advanced, we cant afford the SLV, SLV has nothing to do with defense system in the first place?

It's not about age. If you want to go with age, the Egyptians were the first country that introduced missiles to the region and that was in the 60's. Then came the Syrians.

It's about how much money you throw at the program and Iran throws more than Pakistan. Pakistan throws a couple of billion, if I'm not mistaken, at the nuke program and what remains is divided accordingly. Iran's defence budget is bigger in the first place and the most amount of funding is absorbed by the missile program.

Please watch that video I posted above, there is a lot of detail there.

pakistan missile prog is much older than iran, how can pakistani missile be less advanced, we cant afford the SLV, SLV has nothing to do with defense system in the first place?

Well indeed , Babur and Raad are a living proof of that ... But i still think this has something to do with finances like you said ! I know SLV has nothing to do with defense system but still its a determining factor of a country's expertise in missile tech ...

It's not about age. If you want to go with age, the Egyptians were the first country that introduced missiles to the region and that was in the 60's. Then came the Syrians.

It's about how much money you throw at the program and Iran throws more than Pakistan. Pakistan spend a couple of billion, if I'm not mistaken, at the nuke program and what remains is divided accordingly. Iran's defence budget is more in the first place and the most amount of funding is absorbed by the missile program.

Please watch that video I posted above, there is a lot of detail there.

well money is not the only factor, pakistan has lead over the missile program and in it i dont include SLV as i have aleady mentioned, pakistan has tested more missiles with better range, iran hasnt

Well indeed , Babur and Raad are a living proof of that ... But i still think this has something to do with finances like you said ! I know SLV has nothing to do with defense system but still its a determining factor of a country's expertise in missile tech ...

i have already said, pakistan can afford, but money isnt the only factor, expertise and RnD are also factors

well money is not the only factor, pakistan has lead over the missile program and in it i dont include SLV as i have aleady mentioned, pakistan has tested more missiles with better range, iran hasnt

i have already said, pakistan can afford, but money isnt the only factor, expertise and RnD are also factors
In that video that I posted the expert shows a picture of Ahmadinejad standing beside a cylindrical tube that is literally 4 times fatter than a Shahab (according to him they're testing ICBM designs). He also states that there are reliable sources that think Iran is working in missiles with 10,000 km range.

The simple fact that we have an SLV that's sending sats to orbit is proof of that program. In 2014-15 we should see a new SLV that's going to send sats to high orbit. All these SLVs are converted missiles so you be the judge.

well we have couple of rumors our selves that our untested 9000 km is just ready waiting for the right time

Come on guys what difference does it really make whos missile program is older or better. Fact is we can hit India and Iran can hit Israel. Both Pakistan and Iran needs to work on strengthening our economic relationship starting with the gas pipe line. Rest will follow suit.

Israeli security experts suspect Pakistani hand in the technological advances shown by Iran in its latest Sejil-2 missile test, which with a

range of 2,000km can hit Israel, southern Europe and American bases in the Middle East.

Yiftah Shapir of the Institute for National Security Studies at Tel Aviv University was quoted by daily Ha’aretz as saying that Sejil 2 is closer to a Pakistani missile, unlike the Shehab 3 tested by Iran earlier which was based on Soviet and North Korean Scud technology. “It is closer to a Pakistani missile, the Shaheen II”, Shapir said.

again and again rupees news

Pak behind Iran missile test: Israeli expert - Pakistan - World - The Times of India
Don't worry very soon Israel will find out Pakistan will be also behind Saudi Missile Tests Israel main problem is not with Iran and its main problem is with Israel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom