What's new

PAK-BAN Cricket Series 2015

Pakistan should stop playing cricket and disband their national team. The team that once boasted of players like Imran Khan, Wasim Akram etc. now gets humiliated in bangladesh and even sledged by bangladeshis. If Afridi, Misbah have any shame then they should retire from all formats of the game.

If you played competetive cricket for 14 years in pakistan than sorry but you are no quality :D
You bengalees should be last people talk about quality.
for last 17 years Bangladesh is ranked # 10 or 9 in test cricket and for the last 18 years you have been # 10 in ODI ranking, first prove your self than talk !!! one series do not prove anything ok !!!

England about to be beaten in Barbados. Awful performance by England. WI must be the weakest team ( although getting stronger) in Test cricket but England are suffering.

Oh heck, just as I post, Chandrapaul got bowled!

He did not take 6 wickets he was given those wickets !! son ! there is difference when you will play competitive cricket like I did for 14 years then you will understand this game.

He did not take 6 wickets he was given those wickets !! son ! there is difference when you will play competitive cricket like I did for 14 years then you will understand this game.
have you seen younis khan's wicket :rofl:

Banglas being dominated and now Pakistani juggernaut which is their test team will roll them over.

Sarfraz looking eye to eye with Mushfiqur :rofl:

pw30w.jpg

well done PAKISTAN :pakistan: excellent play

but we batted very bad

Haha Lolz.

10985381_892459090803266_2066534201435251088_n.jpg

3 ODI loses (Banglawash), t20 lose, test draw and one lone test win (that too after BD lost its main bowlers) an your proud of the achievement?

BCB doing OK, building for the future. BD U19 won 12 of their last 13 series, and recently beat South Africa U19 6:1.

We should continue to build, graduaily bring in new talent from the junior ranks to the senior team like Taskin Ahmed, Mustafisur Rahman, Sabir Rahman etc.....we need to keep our focus to be a strong team in the next 4-5 years.

Back
Top Bottom