What's new

Pak Army Uniforms

i don't know all white just doesn't go with the army IMO but i really dig the U.S marine corps dress uniform just check this out:
Marines-Dress-Blues.jpg

btw Nazis had style too ;-)

no worries:cheers:
Chitral scouts, best uniform ever.
pakistani-soldiers-prepare-to-welcome-a-state-guest-at-the-pakistani-picture-id500531066

Make serial number or identification personal data sim attached with each uniform for each type of unit and army men to keep check and for identification of terrorests or enemy during operations.

Do people have pictures like these of other nation's cadets wearing Pak Army uniform? if so please post them as well.

pakistani-soldiers-prepare-to-welcome-a-state-guest-at-the-pakistani-picture-id500531066

They are not Chitral Scouts men. They are from some NLI battalion. And the uniform dark green / olive green wore is specially used for guard of honor purposes, its not used for normal occasions.

Recently I was in peshawar while coming back one day there was some movement. There I saw what looked like a new semi digital jungle camo uniform.
Does any one has some information. They were wearing red caps

i don't know all white just doesn't go with the army IMO but i really dig the U.S marine corps dress uniform just check this out:
Marines-Dress-Blues.jpg

btw Nazis had style too ;-)
Agree to disagree? I personally like the all whites better... The Nazis tho... They could've been worn on the Parisian runways, but I guess they were reserved fr the French at the outbreak of the first world war (they could not arrange khakis and their soldiers adorned red and blue uniforms of the 1700s)...

View attachment 289877 View attachment 289877
Well how about this: blue patrol for winters and white dress uniform for summers... And as far as the bush jacket is concerned (like the one Gen RS wears), it looks a bit unsightly really, especially when he salutes and the side goes along with his arms....

In fact, that is the very reason why I want the the cummerbunds and the Sam Browne belts and the PMA belts on uniforms in the first place...

BTW, I use an old and extremely inefficient phone so apologies beforehand...
Agreed ...they use to wear that golden cummerbund over the bush jacket ...but now it is nowhere to be seen ...Perhaps ...Raheel 'healthily' changed it ...

Afghani Cadets
Joint Exercise !

Agreed ...they use to wear that golden cummerbund over the bush jacket ...but now it is nowhere to be seen ...Perhaps ...Raheel 'healthily' changed it ...

Joint Exercise !

Afghan cadets train at PMA;
View attachment 310395

http://hilal.gov.pk/index.php/2015-...rothers-meet-training-of-afghan-cadets-at-pma

First batch passed our April 2016;
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1086091/first-batch-of-afghan-army-cadets-passes-out-form-pma/

NLI -- see that Rising Sun Corps Badge. The uniform is worn by guard of honour.

Chitral Scouts (force of the Princely state of Chitral) was absorbed into Frontier Corps KPK... And wear the same uniform but a similar beret as the one worn by NLI.

Chitral Scouts beret ;
image.jpeg

Worn by princess Diana ;

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom