What's new

Pak Army Uniforms

Pak_88

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Right, so excuse my rambling a but here is my take:
1- Please bring back the Sam Browne belt with the SD... Armd. offrs or offrs w/ other types of cross-belt should wear only the bottom belt portion and not the shoulder belt....
2- Bring back the cummerbund with the Blue Patrol...
3- For jerseys over the khaki, I believe that belts should be worn over the jersey, as was the norm until a few years ago...
4- GCs in PMA should wear white belts with their blue patrol....
5- The bush jacket should be tucked in (Musharraf era).....
PLUS: I believe that they should bring back the white dress uniform as well, seen in the picture attached herewith:
image.jpg

1- Please bring back the Sam Browne belt with the SD... Armd. offrs or offrs w/ other types of cross-belt should wear only the bottom belt portion and not the shoulder belt....
3- For jerseys over the khaki, I believe that belts should be worn over the jersey, as was the norm until a few years ago...
PLUS: I believe that they should bring back the white dress uniform as well, seen in the picture attached herewith:
agreed except last two points.. IMO the black dress uniform looks majestic as hell

image.jpg
image.jpg
agreed except last two points.. IMO the black dress uniform looks majestic as hell
Well how about this: blue patrol for winters and white dress uniform for summers... And as far as the bush jacket is concerned (like the one Gen RS wears), it looks a bit unsightly really, especially when he salutes and the side goes along with his arms....
In fact, that is the very reason why I want the the cummerbunds and the Sam Browne belts and the PMA belts on uniforms in the first place...

BTW, I use an old and extremely inefficient phone so apologies beforehand...

I must say owing to the terrorism situation the only people who should have access to army uniforms should be soldiers. Let us remember the multiple times terrorists have used army uniforms to attack military bases, airports and hotels. Better to be careful than sorry.

Right, so excuse my rambling a but here is my take:
PLUS: I believe that they should bring back the white dress uniform as well, seen in the picture attached herewith:View attachment 289842

Current dress code is excellent
THERE is no need to change it

I must say owing to the terrorism situation the only people who should have access to army uniforms should be soldiers. Let us remember the multiple times terrorists have used army uniforms to attack military bases, airports and hotels. Better to be careful than sorry.

No one can get army uniform new pattern, from any unauthorised dealer or from authorised dealer without proving identity.

Atleast have helmets of same color ...............................:angry:
Our troops are in miserable form when we consider personal gadgetry....................

pakistan-army-operation-in-north-waziristan.jpg

Our troops are in miserable form when we consider personal gadgetry....................

View attachment 289882
Na na... It's not as bad as it was 8 years ago (point in case with regards to the picture)... Soldiers now have better uniforms and eqpmt... In fact wrt the helmets, M1s are practically non-existent on the front line... They have ACH style helmets; better, lighter, but more expensive... Personal eqpmt is provided to all sldrs w/o exception.... And the quality has gotten a LOT better over the years... But I still think that the shoes need changing... The current DMS boots are VERY uncomfortable and need time breaking into.... But money for issued eqpmt is the main problem... As far as mess dress and service dress uniforms are concerned, offrs buy them, so the considerations of being economically feasible are not as important...but I honestly think it looks horrendous when offrs salute and the whole uniform decides to go on a trip with their arm....

Current dress code is excellent
THERE is no need to change it

No one can get army uniform new pattern, from any unauthorised dealer or from authorised dealer without proving identity.
Thats wrong - my cousin bought one no too long ago. Shops can be easily found at Cantonment baazars - if you convince them that you will not snitch them out, they are more than happy to provide you with one.

View attachment 289882
That picture is older than me. ALOT has changed - along with both physical and mental standards of Soldiers.

Na na... It's not as bad as it was 8 years ago (point in case with regards to the picture)... Soldiers now have better uniforms and eqpmt... In fact wrt the helmets, M1s are practically non-existent on the front line... They have ACH style helmets; better, lighter, but more expensive... Personal eqpmt is provided to all sldrs w/o exception.... And the quality has gotten a LOT better over the years... But I still think that the shoes need changing... The current DMS boots are VERY uncomfortable and need time breaking into.... But money for issued eqpmt is the main problem... As far as mess dress and service dress uniforms are concerned, offrs buy them, so the considerations of being economically feasible are not as important...but I honestly think it looks horrendous when offrs salute and the whole uniform decides to go on a trip with their arm....
Bro there is need of

Light weight ballistic helmets
New generation battle rifle
New generation Machine Gun
Light weight body armor
Glasses and gloves
Elbow and knee pads

Pakistan military and United States Military

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png

Well how about this: blue patrol for winters and white dress uniform for summers... And as far as the bush jacket is concerned (like the one Gen RS wears), it looks a bit unsightly really, especially when he salutes and the side goes along with his arms....
i don't know all white just doesn't go with the army IMO but i really dig the U.S marine corps dress uniform just check this out:
Marines-Dress-Blues.jpg

btw Nazis had style too ;-)
BTW, I use an old and extremely inefficient phone so apologies beforehand...
no worries:cheers:

Bro there is need of

Light weight body armor
Glasses and gloves
Elbow and knee pads

View attachment 289903
Equipment has changed alot - the pic of yours is 10 years old; and that USM picture of the Marines and not regulars.

1: Already inducted, even into the police.
2: Ak's fitted with modern attachments is as good as a M4a1.
3: We do need to work on that
4: Already inducted - now dripping into the police as well
5: Gloves yes - but glasses are not really necessary
6: Already inducted.

There are massive reformations and modernization programs within both the Army and Police.

The police are also both being retrained and reequipped.

pakistani-newly-graduate-police-officers-show-their-skills-during-picture-id501725576

pakistani-police-commando-patrols-in-the-eid-bazaar-market-ahead-of-picture-id175738125

I'll show you pictures of army modernization once I get home.

Bro there is need of

Light weight body armor
Glasses and gloves
Elbow and knee pads

View attachment 289903
You do realise that the yanks spend more on defence than the next eight nations combined, btw Trump has pledged to make it the next nine.kudos

Back
Top Bottom