What's new

We Found The Factories Inside China’s Mass Internment Camps

lol How she lived without money? And How she afford to left China then?
Good point

Next U.S. state propaganda headline:
China starves Muslims to death. U.S. agents spoke to reportedly dead victims. Related: China forces Chinese Muslims to eat traditional Muslim meat dishes and beverages from China.

I've never seen video of Chinese Muslims protesting or rioting. China knows how to build a peaceful society. India needs to follow the Chinese model. Set up such facilities in Muslim areas to make them good citizens.

Shills pretend not to be paid by U.S. state.

I find it interesting that this defense page based in the US and banned by China's firewall has numerous Chinese mass posters.

Yet YOU claim the non-Chinese members on here are government shills. The irony.

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 10.35.15 AM.jpg

I find it interesting that this defense page based in the US and banned by China's firewall has numerous Chinese mass posters.

Yet YOU claim the non-Chinese members on here are government shills. The irony.

View attachment 701924
Are you that low? We also can go Youtube which also was blocked. I think now I believed you are paid because you are not smart enough... :omghaha:

Are you that low? We also can go Youtube which also was blocked. I think now I believed you are paid because you are not smart enough... :omghaha:

We know you need to use Chinese government approved VPN's to see this site...however considering all the Chinese posters on PDF jumping through that extra hoop just to mass post here I find it hilarious that you guys are calling others shills. :enjoy:

This is one big 50 cent target site.

Last edited:
We know you need to use Chinese government approved VPN's to see this site...however considering all the Chinese posters on PDF jumping through that extra hoop just to mass post here I find it hilarious that you guys are calling others shills. :enjoy:

This is one big 50 cent site.
This is PDF not 50 cent site.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom