What's new

pak army torturing video (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as they were causing trouble for others they were heroes?

That was brutal..may be thats the only way to deal with them..but I feel sad..what has become of humanity?

Torture is bad. It becomes more bad if it gets leaked to the internet. However the Army has a declared stance against administration of torture whether against proven terrorists or otherwise. Having said that, i must also say that the way these soldiers were administering torture speaks poor of professionalism when it comes to interrogation. The guys didnt seem trained in this aspect nor does it seemed as if they were serious about extracting information from the poor guys. i would have suggested to hand them over to proper interrogators who in turn could do a better job by employing more docile techniques.

Anywaz, On video; i'll not term it as a fake as the typical Pakistani fauji trademark is too prominent in the video. Moreover, i can say that there wasnt any official patronage for the treatment, the way the soldiers casually beats them and the location (probably the living area of soldiers) where this is happening tells us that these were the disgruntled read undisciplined lot of some unit that was operating in the area. At worst, some jiyalas were angry enough as his company/platoon might had suffered casualties at the hands of the terrorists. If that happened to be the case then i must say the CO of the paltan needs to work very hard as regrades to the discipline of his troops and the Army should dig out the culprits (shouldnt be difficult as the location and the faces can be traced easily despite the poor quality of the video) and make an example out of them!

The last thing we need is some disgruntled lot negating the essence of military operation in those areas by doing the very same thing that it had sworn to free the locals from!

P.S. On a lighter note, these faujis ought to take classes from Punjab Pulls on the subject.

I hope next time we don't have such proper interrogators as in RD Case in Punjab, where one says "No Money No Waatur"..

And what would be after proper interrogation forward to Courts and they will release these terrorist scums as innocents and there we go again.

what would be after proper interrogation forward to Courts and they will release these terrorist scums as innocents and there we go again.

Pakistani courts have a back log of more than 1 million cases - why should the cases of these terrorist suspects be fast tracked? Let them enjoy some genuine Pakistine hospitality - give the boys time to practice and hone their skills.

South Asian police treat suspects worse than this.

Nonetheless, as Xeric pointed out, the Army should take note and initiate disciplinary action.

Thread closed since there is nothing more to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom