What's new

pak army torturing video (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Yes, if they are really terrorists or their sympathizers/helpers, they deserve all they were given.

Were these guys caught during some anti Taliban swoop? Was there any proof against them or was it random beatings?

From questioning in the video it looks like pak army is trying to ascertain who they are . I imagine they have been brought into the torture house to see if they have anything useful - guilt by mere association. Similar technique has been used in the past with relatives of potential militants where the young nor the old have been spared from such brutal torture. The Youtube clips are many and the evidence is copious in this regard.

Many on here like to discredit these clips, along with summary executions of teenage boys by pak army as indian propaganda as though they were made on some bollywood set.

Likewise, im here to expose it just like i exposed the BS that was spouted by other who claimed Mossad/RAW etc. were operating in pakistan and arming militants who were infact fighting against the state for its allegiances and subdued passiveness to the US rather than some concocted proxy.

They were speaking pashto, they were screaming out saying we are innocent. Pak army repeatedly swore at them etc. Looks like it is being carried out in a torture house.

The guys abusing n interogating were also speaking pashtu.......... also no terrorists admits he is a terrorist does he???

These ... deserve it.

I have seen videos of these bastards beheading,blowing up and shooting our soldiers and masharaan of tribes.........

From questioning in the video it looks like pak army is trying to ascertain who they are . I imagine they have been brought into the torture house to see if they have anything useful - guilt by mere association. Similar technique has been used in the past with relatives of potential militants where the young nor the old have been spared from such brutal torture. The Youtube clips are many and the evidence is copious in this regard.

Many on here like to discredit these clips, along with summary executions of teenage boys by pak army as indian propaganda as though they were made on some bollywood set.

Likewise, im here to expose it just like i exposed the BS that was spouted by other who claimed Mossad/RAW etc. were operating in pakistan and arming militants who were infact fighting against the state for its allegiances and subdued passiveness to the US rather than some concocted proxy.

Mate, its a difficult situation for the army as well. They are there to protect the lives of a large number of people who would be killed by the Talibunnies with not a sweat when they get the chance.

How does the army identify them? They don't carry labels on their forehead. There is no time to do detailed investigation like a normal crime where you say "innocent until proven guilty". Taking that approach would mean more casualties of innocent people.

So its a difficult situation for the security agencies and difficult situation for any innocents who get caught in the cross hairs of the fight between the terrorists and the security agencies.

What the hell? are you serious? Please tell me you are joking right?

what makes you think i'm joking..??
they deserve to be beaten to death!!
there's no such thing as trials or human rights for these people, they'll get what they deserve!

It is difficult to determine where to draw the line when such operations are underway. There will be people who feel that they got what they deserved and others who believe that it is inhumane. There have been worse human rights violations by the US forces in Guantanamo... it is the hard reality of people who are involved in protecting us.

Torture tactics are widely practiced by forces all around the world and as long as the job gets done, the forces are on the good side of the law.

what makes you think i'm joking..??
they deserve to be beaten to death!!
there's no such thing as trials or human rights for these people, they'll get what they deserve!

Are you sure the people in this video are Talibunnies? How?

if its being done to civilians the wtf if its been done to those mofo terrorists treat them with more brutality throw them in boiling water throw them in cells with rats so they can be eaten by them

It seems none of you have ever seen the Indian Police station?
The type of beating is much severe than this.
The military don't beat with sticks...

They sure are but they only apply to humans.

Very well said.. I dont understand where these bleeding hearts are when the same terrorist scum are blowing up men, women, and children into small pieces.

If these are indeed the captured terrorists, they are getting off pretty lightly imo.

jesy kerni wesi bharni .its not first but its secound attack .its started by them we just reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom