What's new

Pak Army orders removal of all Indian actors pictures from cantonment areas

The difference is that when India was sending a probe to the moon...Pakistan was out with a bowl asking for donations.
When Indians are going out and becoming CEO's/COO's of global companies...Pakistani's are out celebrating youm-e-ishq-e-Rasul in their particular style.

Its because of the people that we have these differences, and it cannot be more stark.

When you have nungdharang population going empty stomach to bed every night then going to moon doesnt matter.

Outsorucing has nothing to do with worldclass but with cost affectiveness

When you have nungdharang population going empty stomach to bed every night then going to moon doesnt matter.Outsorucing has nothing to do with worldclass but with cost affectiveness

Would you want Pakistan to have the intellectual and technological capital be able to send missions to the moon and beyond?
Would you like Pakistan to have the skill capital and value system, that the world could trust, even if it was cost related?

Be fair - make smart arguments

Invasion if incompatible Indian culture must be curbed at all cost!

Really what do you expect. Pakistan has zero world class education institutes.

If comments of an individual describe Pakistan's education level than the misadventures of Indian graduates on Delhi streets can only make the Indians proud.

Would you want Pakistan to have the intellectual and technological capital be able to send missions to the moon and beyond?
Would you like Pakistan to have the skill capital and value system, that the world could trust, even if it was cost related?

Be fair - make smart arguments

Indeed i will like these for Pakistan BUT i wont rant around that so and so country lacks intellect because they dint send any monkey to Moon yet :))) and i wont rant that because Pakistan army wants to remove filmi trash from its area hence they lack intellect

One of the smart intellectual from Indian commented that o gosh they are removing Indian actors posters from cantonment so how will Pak soldiers relax their tool . The Pakistani poster replied "good that Indian soldiers masturbate at posters of Indian actors" So Sir tell me who has the intellect and why the Indians and you are trying to prove that Pakistani poster lacks intellect while the Indians who think that these posters are for mere masturbation have more intellect?

That's all they can do. After all, facing real Indian men in war, they surrender in numbers of 93,000.

Read Spring Onion's post. :lol:

And they say Indians are Pakistan obsessed. Its PA soldiers obsessed with Indians.

Kyonki surrender karne ke liye bhi himmat chahiye :D

By the way is this such a big issue in Pakistan? Seems a lot of Pakistani Soldiers are interested in Indian Men (Actors) :P

Invasion if incompatible Indian culture must be curbed at all cost!

curb Indian culture... Awesome post, Will you curb your ancestry? will you curb your History as well.. No matter how much time pass, you all will be decendent of Indian (esp Hindu).. No matter what you do, no matter how many religion you change, you can't change your hisory...

Pakistani Army is a huge establishment. 8th largest army in the world? They are entitled to regulate their affairs for the sake of discipline. If the Pakistani army collapses for any reasons whatsoever, this will have huge negative ramifications for India. If the army wants to boost morale by removing any iota of Indian or any other country's culture then so be it, even tho the argument maybe that the cultures are practically the same. Respect the decision of the army and stop being disrespectful to that establishment by cheering or jeering over it

Indeed i will like these for Pakistan BUT i wont rant around that so and so country lacks intellect because they dint send any monkey to Moon yet :))) and i wont rant that because Pakistan army wants to remove filmi trash from its area hence they lack intellect

One of the smart intellectual from Indian commented that o gosh they are removing Indian actors posters from cantonment so how will Pak soldiers relax their tool . The Pakistani poster replied "good that Indian soldiers masturbate at posters of Indian actors" So Sir tell me who has the intellect and why the Indians and you are trying to prove that Pakistani poster lacks intellect while the Indians who think that these posters are for mere masturbation have more intellect?

How long has the "filmi trash" been there? The more interesting question, YOU should be asking, is why was it there to begin with? Wt does it's presence mean?? On another thread about a Pakistani model posing an Indian magazine, I had asked, WHY the hypocrisy? On one hand Pakistanis soldiers eyeball to eyeball with the Indian, and on the other hand, Indian movies and the values and culture they carry with them, in the homes of these same soldiers -- Do you see a problem here?? Did Pak Fauj just become aware of this??

And what about ****** posters, are those OK in Pak Fauj bases? If not, Why not??

I want you to understand the purpose of these questions in not to challenge you, rather it's to allow us all, to think clearly and think about "OUGHT" and to JUSTIFY that "Ought" with values we can respect.

Pakistani Army is a huge establishment. 8th largest army in the world? They are entitled to regulate their affairs for the sake of discipline. If the Pakistani army collapses for any reasons whatsoever, this will have huge negative ramifications for India. If the army wants to boost morale by removing any iota of Indian or any other country's culture then so be it, even tho the argument maybe that the cultures are practically the same. Respect the decision of the army and stop being disrespectful to that establishment by cheering or jeering over it

iwonder who makes Indians CEOs and so on. This has nothing to do with moral since every Pakistan Army Mess has cable and dish facility they throughly enjoy Indian movies and dances and everything that is liked by men. The decision has more to do with business and above all indeed with image since no army would like to promote enemy business.

curb Indian culture... Awesome post, Will you curb your ancestry? will you curb your History as well.. No matter how much time pass, you all will be decendent of Indian (esp Hindu).. No matter what you do, no matter how many religion you change, you can't change your hisory...

Sir, there is an acute difference between ones rich culture or history and the likes of Katrina dangling her Madonas from every lamp post. !!

How long has the "filmi trash" been there? The more interesting question, YOU should be asking, is why was it there to begin with? Wt does it's presence mean?? On another thread about a Pakistani model posing an Indian magazine, I had asked, WHY the hypocrisy? On one hand Pakistanis soldiers eyeball to eyeball with the Indian, and on the other hand, Indian movies and the values and culture they carry with them, in the homes of these same soldiers -- Do you see a problem here?? Did Pak Fauj just become aware of this??

And what about ****** posters, are those OK in Pak Fauj bases? If not, Why not??

I want you to understand the purpose of these questions in not to challenge you, rather it's to allow us all, to think clearly and think about "OUGHT" and to JUSTIFY that "Ought" with values we can respect.

It was easier for the Americans during and after the second world wars. They simply stopped buying Japanese cars.

It was easier for the Americans during and after the second world wars. They simply stopped buying Japanese cars.

It's even easier for Pakistanis,if the Army withdraws support from the Mullahs, Pakistanis can create their own culture instead of living like cultural parasites

1. The Pakistani models/actors/writers/singers are individuals and NO One can stop them working in India neither one should have any right to do so not even the Govt. Its their own choice and imposing self-styled nationalism has no room atleast here it does have in India where they are not allowing others as well as theirs on the excuse of nationalism.

2. The Indian movies and culture watched in homes of Pakistani army soldiers proves that we are NOT as NUTS as Indians. Profession is one thing duty is one thing and appreciating art is another. Their homes are their private LIFE and Army BASES are professional workplace you cant just display enemy actors or for that matter any actor's image at your office NOT even in a civilian one.

3. What was ****** posters? come again since i cant read steric language :P

Back
Top Bottom