What's new

Pak Army orders removal of all Indian actors pictures from cantonment areas

Well what can we do when such pathetic comments are made.

Ghar main to tha Bollywood, ab to Barracks main bhi pahunch gaya. I don't understand what's the rational behind it.

he was just trying to be over smart....:coffee:
well barracks main I suppose ni hai....:unsure:

Plenty of ACTUAL women in Cantonment areas, no need for solo action for our soldiers.

Thats funny :). Btw, would such "interactions" be tolerated in PA? I am not talking about the higher officials but those much much lower in the chain of command, not only in cantonment areas, but those also deployed far from home. Anywho, the 'dikat' is against "posters" of Indian actors/actresses. I suppose that doesnt include magazines, or picture cutouts of actresses in titillating poses in the pockets of these poor souls. ;) That surely beats the 'passport' photo of any sweetheart they might be carrying in their wallets ;)

good move .i appreciate that .Movies should be banned as well .

The same should be done through out Pakistan, not only that Indian Media should be banned completely forever in Pakistan & strict laws should be made here.

This move will help the Army in keeping its ideological frontiers pure and protected, but what about the areas outside the cantonments? Indian media continue to be viewed in increasing numbers by a large segment of the population, and the effects of that viewership will be difficult to stop.

The real solution is offering better Pakistani alternatives to this Indian media invasion. Bans are short term solutions only.

Slightly related to the topic, I heard that they do a medical test to check if you have masturbated recently as part of the exam before joining the airforce, is it true?

Slightly related to the topic, I heard that they do a medical test to check if you have masturbated recently as part of the exam before joining the airforce, is it true?

use-this-instead-of-wtf-did-i-just-read_o_142993.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good move and I fully back it. I hate their adverts playing in our media. As if Pakistan a country of 180 million people dont have any pretty faces of its own!!

Should have done long time back... :)

The reaction of my fellow indian members to this action is really outta frustration.... it seems like they took removal of these posters as an insult.... Chill Guyz

Good decision taken! Posters which show indian actors and actresses should be banned permanently and Pakistani models show be shown in ads and posters.

So who stopping them to use posters of pakistani models ???

Ya unhe bhi videshi maal hi pasand hai ??

It's Pakistan's decision to do as it pleases, but I will remind Pakistani forumers who care: there is a difference between treating the symptom and treating the disease.

Removing posters from walls is a waste of time because it treats the symptom. Pakistanis (including PA soldiers) are already watching Indian soaps and illicit Bollywood DVDs on their TV, laptops etc. Ban something and they'll simply go the 'backdoor' route.

I have no idea what removing posters from walls does except creating fruitless arguments and raising people's blood pressure on internet forums.

That's all they can do. After all, facing real Indian men in war, they surrender in numbers of 93,000.

Read Spring Onion's post. :lol:

And they say Indians are Pakistan obsessed. Its PA soldiers obsessed with Indians.

i love a line of kargil war of indian colonel "we are dying like dogs here"
now i dont have to repeat whole story of 1965 and paf who totally dominated skies
lol recently when you guys brought your armies at loc Pakistanis didnt fired a single bullet but India lost many soldiers why was that that was the fear of Pak army they knew they will get their candy azzs kicked
and obsession its not Pakistani obsessions its indian you can check All indian girls fall for Pakistani boys this tells the reality of indian manhood

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom