What's new

Pak Army orders removal of all Indian actors pictures from cantonment areas

Why this even a news as if some Indians planted spies in PA cantonment and PA is cleaning them??

Funny thing is PA might have thought that its soldiers are obsessed by Indian Actresses and are distracted from their duties :a:

I think when Mr. Katju said 99% of Indians are idiots he was right on spot. Because soldiers dont perform duties at every road in cantt rather its a good decision since the administration is run by cantt borad and Cantt Boards also have own system of collecting revenue and spenditure on facilities from the same revenue its better to promote own models and advertisment industry.

Above all army of any country represents the most important section of Govt institutes so no army will accomdoate stuff from an enemy country.

and when Indians are not allowing our artists/sportspersons and writers why should we allow ugly looking actors from India with tones of make up

I was afraid Pak Army was going to retaliate after Hagel's comments were wilfully misinterpreted by them.

OTOH they may have assessed after their interpretation of Hagel's comments that their imaginations are potent enough and pictures are suprefluous.

And lets ignore the vet who needs a vet.

Before doing this immediately CLOSED All Indian Channels especially ban Indian marasi-pan dancing shows programs from Pakistani TV Channels as well.

That's all they can do. After all, facing real Indian men in war, they surrender in numbers of 93,000.

Read Spring Onion's post. :lol:

And they say Indians are Pakistan obsessed. Its PA soldiers obsessed with Indians.

well thats troll feast and kinda rude.....
well think whatever you want bt care for others as well.....:unsure:

Before doing this immediately CLOSED All Indian Channels especially ban Indian marasi-pan dancing shows programs from Pakistani TV Channels as well.

to tum log na deekha karo mirasi pan wagira ko....
or tumhain mirasi ki defination pata hai???
every artish is mirasi..
every one on TV,Music industry,news papers and hawker too is marisi...
businessman who have to face customers is a mirasi..
insurance agent is mirasi,boxer and all sports men and women are mirasi and soo on......
just chk out its defination....
well yahan tum ni deekha kari to ni lagain gay...demand hai to lagtay hain na bhai...:lol:

well thats troll feast and kinda rude.....
well think whatever you want bt care for others as well.....:unsure:
to tum log na deekha karo mirasi pan wagira ko....or tumhain mirasi ki defination pata hai???very artish is mirasi..every one on TV,Music industry,news papers and hawker too is marisi...businessman who have to face customers is a mirasi..
insurance agent is mirasi,boxer and all sports men and women are mirasi and soo on......just chk out its defination....
well yahan tum ni deekha kari to ni lagain gay...demand hai to lagtay hain na bhai...:lol:
Well what can we do when such pathetic comments are made.

Ghar main to tha Bollywood, ab to Barracks main bhi pahunch gaya. I don't understand what's the rational behind it.

Pakistan army can only take care of these petty issues. Why not spend this energy on fighting terrorists ....

I think when Mr. Katju said 99% of Indians are idiots he was right on spot. Because soldiers dont perform duties at every road in cantt rather its a good decision since the administration is run by cantt borad and Cantt Boards also have own system of collecting revenue and spenditure on facilities from the same revenue its better to promote own models and advertisment industry.

Above all army of any country represents the most important section of Govt institutes so no army will accomdoate stuff from an enemy country.

and when Indians are not allowing our artists/sportspersons and writers why should we allow ugly looking actors from India with tones of make up

No you are quoting it wrong he said 90% of them are idiots when dealing with Pakistani issues(only). The same guy also said Pakistan is an artificially created state ;)

Yes I agree with you those hoardings will be a revenue loss for the administrative bodies but it seems the current posters advertising are also fetching, revenue reason why they are kept.

Indians won lot of Miss Universe and Miss world titles, so we won the competition here :tup:

Indians have allowed your artists to India like no other country, Majority of our bollywood non Indian artists are of Pakistani decent.

Actually actions against drama queens for staging all these events.!!
Who is drama queen now ?

Do you think it won't be highlighted by Western media ? I remember you objected when we sent back Pakistani players even paying them for not playing even one game.

@Spring Onion Katju said 90%, not 99 %. (To bash, at least quote correctly)

As for ugly looking, I wonder why PA soldiers used Indian actors poster over Pakistani actors.

And on another note, isn't US considered as enemy of Pakistan by majority of Pakistani people as highlighted in PEW survey.

Are they going to ban Indian products used in Pakistan Army ? (if its true)

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is drama queen now ?

Do you think it won't be highlighted by Western media ? I remember you objected when we sent back Pakistani players even paying them for not playing even one game.

Hope you can comprehend the difference between participating in healthy sport and display of Indian meat market on our streets.

Hope you can comprehend the difference between participating in healthy sport and display of Indian meat market on our streets.
Meat market ? Dude, have you seen Pakistani movie videos ?

They were sent back due to protest against LOC incident. What's the reason behind this ?

Come on, you know this is a weird move. I can't say what to do, its your country, your rules.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom