What's new

Pak Army orders removal of all Indian actors pictures from cantonment areas

yup i know whats poverty and rape ratio in Pakistan and all other things abut my country but i dn't have any information abut india's problems beacuse i damn care abut indians what they are doing and what the hell is going in india so please first solve ur problems than come here. :tdown:

i damn this n that... i damn this n that ..still i post lies about india by not taking care of own country called pakistan. :omghaha:

Now you know that a lot of them were willing to accept India, especially the younger ones but you didn't accept them. You told them go to Pakistan and they came here just like my father and mother were forced to. Personally I think its a victory for Pakistan if intellectuals run away from those occupied parts and come here. Also watching Bollywood is not a mark of success or good treatment. My cousin in Lucknow said they are like sheep to be led anywhere (by Hindus) they have no leader. I wonder what happens when they get a leader of the stature of Quaid E Azam. :lol:
I wonder how Shias, Ahmedis and Hazaras family feels when their forefathers came to Pakistan following the leader as Quaid e Azam.

BTW which sect you and your cousin belongs to and what is his POV about sectarian violence in Pakistan ?

I wonder how Shias, Ahmedis and Hazaras family feels when their forefathers came to Pakistan following the leader as Quaid e Azam.

BTW which sect you and your cousin belongs to and what is his POV about sectarian violence in Pakistan ?

Concentrate on the topic, silly. Not my cousin. Now you want to knock off another person in the family? I know you are military, same military that picks up innocent youth in Kashmir. In Pakistan btw lots of relatives in the army... in India not even 1...

Anyway at the topic... I am deeply worried about the pictures being in the cantonments in the first place. It is ill-befitting of a soldier. Also Indian soldiers do not listen to nor are conditioned to listening to Pakistani songs. We are being conditioned to do so.

I am a civilian and I avoid the music unless I find a cute girl... but again. Army should be professional and shouldn't fall to the invasion of bollywood.

Concentrate on the topic, silly. Not my cousin. Now you want to knock off another person in the family? I know you are military, same military that picks up innocent youth in Kashmir. In Pakistan btw lots of relatives in the army... in India not even 1...

Anyway at the topic... I am deeply worried about the pictures being in the cantonments in the first place. It is ill-befitting of a soldier. Also Indian soldiers do not listen to nor are conditioned to listening to Pakistani songs. We are being conditioned to do so.

I am a civilian and I avoid the music unless I find a cute girl... but again. Army should be professional and shouldn't fall to the invasion of bollywood.

Long time back, I remember reading a diary of a PA soldier who fought in Kargil war. The contents of the diary were published
by IA. I was surprised to read that in the night when actual war had not started, that guy used to hear Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge songs on his recorder. :pakistan:

@gubbi, indian actors were too ugly and dark for pakistan army taste they have got more beautfil wives with them

deal with it

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a good decision!! Why are indians acting weird here? its time we promote our own actors be it actors and actresses from dramas!

It reminds me of a occurrence when I must have been less then 8 years old:

On trying to be a prick I reprimanded one of the household staff from smoking(I witnessed him somewhere in the compound enjoying his biri) being a total prick, thinking I was the boss, I yelled some abuse to him.

My mum heard or maybe witnessed this.

She took me aside later in the day and slapped me in the face. Told me never to disrespect the few pleasures this person had.

From then on I never abused the right of another person to enjoy life's little pleasures. After duty.

Now I have just an immense amount of love and respect for all the people who work with me. And most importantly I appreciate all the love they have showered on a soul like me.

The Loyalty is mutual

Long time back, I remember reading a diary of a PA soldier who fought in Kargil war. The contents of the diary were published
by IA. I was surprised to read that in the night when actual war had not started, that guy used to hear Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge songs on his recorder. :pakistan:

Amigo; those were just songs. Of course some funnily paranoid guys here might just see that song as a subliminal message saying: "Bandookwale Kashmir Le Jayenge" :lol:

Just as I love to listen to songs from Pakistan. Please don't be surprised by that.
Let there be no borders for something good. Otherwise you'll shut me out from the eternal wisdom of Baba Bulleh Shah. I will not anybody to ban him in India; or Mehdi Hassan or Farida Khanum or Noor Jehan or Abida Parveen or Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan or.....
Nor will I let the IA ban them in the cantonments (not that it will happen).
That is ONE INVASION that we are definitely not afraid of ! :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom