What's new

Pak Army orders removal of all Indian actors pictures from cantonment areas

Very good move indeed...!
Ban should be extended to all over Pakistan and not only to cantonments, we have to save our industry and show support for the good of our own actors/actresses/models etc.

@KRAIT feels he is a Charlie's angel. He has to "defend" India to douse the fire on his bum. :D

I do not think this is an issue. Not for a soldier. Let the civies do what they want and that also within their homes... I hate it when Quaid E Azam's mazaar they listen to Indian music. I wrote this article a long time ago:

http://havisultan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62:pakistans-bollywood-problem&catid=68:pakistan-arts-culture-a-entertainment&Itemid=71

Qouted from within:

From the Nationalist viewpoint it’s completely a different matter since Personal interest is expected to be National Interest and love for the Nation is the only thing to be held above everything else. As such each decision is expected to be made keeping in mind whether Pakistan would benefit or suffer.

When there are people in the Nation with such opposite lines of thinking it clearly calls for an explosive mix and the situation though not as volatile as some other religious identity issues the Nation faces the situation is representative of the struggle of two warring ideologies in Pakistan.

I remember meeting a Nationalist friend who had a very interesting story to relate. He very proudly boasted that he had slapped an individual for listening to Indian music and dancing to it in the Mazaar E Quaid. “Next time I see this sort of thing I will slap his mother who didn’t teach him to respect Pakistan” he exclaimed proudly under an outburst of verbal abuse. I tried to explain to him what he had done was wrong but my conversation didn’t bear fruit.

“The Quaid was responsible for the formation of the country.” He argued “His respect is the most important aspect in Pakistani society. I don’t care what these traitors do but they don’t do it in places of National Heritage and where we Nationalists come to pay our respects” He continued. “I love my country and I will die for it.”

Last edited by a moderator:
This should have been done a long time ago. An army soldier cannot be someone who listens to Indian music and their songs. We nationalists had very strong policy about that. Its got to do with Nationalism.

Somebody posted video of pakistan army in sichin where soldiers were singing song and it was indian :D

Yeah. A social evil in our country of 1.2 billion people.

Compare it with Africa which has much more resources, have been looted by West just like India for centuries etc. Look at diversity in India in terms of religion, customs, traditions, languages etc.There population is 1.5 billion and we have 1.2 billion, they have more land and as I said earlier more resources. And guess what they don't have a nations which have nuclear weapons and are a biggest threat to India.

Go and do the comparative analysis of India and Africa. A nation v/s a continent.

don't have similar problems and economic conditions like above both cases.

:rofl: :rofl: dont have time to compare you go and do

Thats why india stopped Pakistani artists/writers and so on.
Stopped when. After LOC incident. You forget Atif Aslam, Ali Jafar, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, etc. all has been working and worked in India.

Guess what, there is a movie released named Chasme Baddur, one of the actor is Ali Jafar. It looks cool and damn funny.

This should have been done a long time ago. An army soldier cannot be someone who listens to Indian music and their songs. We nationalists had very strong policy about that. Its got to do with Nationalism.

nothing to do with nationalism but its good that cantonments are purged of pics of fuglies .
The army personnel do watch Indian movies and lisren to songs.

nothing to do with nationalism but its good that cantonments are purged of pics of fuglies .

For an army personnel it is wrong and is part of their Indianization. For civilians its okay but they should choose time and place. I say this despite my entire family listening to and watching bollywood songs. I don't care about the clothes they are wearing... the issue is not culture as each person chooses his culture. Its what bollywood represents.

It represents domination of India of Pakistan.

u are Close to Pakistan
Your Job 24/7 is Pakistan.Pakistan.Pakistan,ISI,ISI,Hafiz saeed,Hafiz saeed and Pakistan
My job also include study on terrorism, social crimes and all these factors that lead to these problems. So my test case has been India and Pakistan. :D

Your Army personals like "fuglies" ? :rofl:

I wonder why ?

For an army personnel it is wrong and is part of their Indianization. For civilians its okay but they should choose time and place. I say this despite my entire family listening to and watching bollywood songs. I don't care about the clothes they are wearing... the issue is not culture as each person chooses his culture. Its what bollywood represents. It represents domination of India of Pakistan.
Seems like this domination of India of Pakistan and your entire family listening to and watching Bollywood songs burns your a$$.

I thought your family was treated badly and oppressed in India. Why they like Indian things ?

So when you talk about my a$$, make sure you wear iron clad briefs. :lol:

u are Close to Pakistan
Your Job 24/7 is Pakistan.Pakistan.Pakistan,ISI,ISI,Hafiz saeed,Hafiz saeed and Pakistan

Yes, he lives in the border state of Rajasthan, Infact he lives in Longewalla where that famous battle of 1971 war was fought, infact he has at times crossed the border also after he got inspiration from film "Refugee".

When he crosses next time don't let him go........PLS.

I thought your family was treated badly and oppressed in India. Why they like Indian things ?

Now you know that a lot of them were willing to accept India, especially the younger ones but you didn't accept them. You told them go to Pakistan and they came here just like my father and mother were forced to. Personally I think its a victory for Pakistan if intellectuals run away from those occupied parts and come here.

Also watching Bollywood is not a mark of success or good treatment. My cousin in Lucknow said they are like sheep to be led anywhere (by Hindus) they have no leader. I wonder what happens when they get a leader of the stature of Quaid E Azam. :lol:

Absolute Denial.

Have a look at your own poverty and rape problem.Rape cases are now getting reported here and you guys make fun of it.
Your more than 60% population is poor,so have a look on it.

yup i know whats poverty and rape ratio in Pakistan and all other things abut my country but i dn't have any information abut india's problems beacuse i damn care abut indians what they are doing and what the hell is going in india so please first solve ur problems than come here. :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom