What's new

Pak Army moves heavy artillery at border to ‘shock’ Afghanistan

For some reason, I still see majority of Pakistanis supporting N.S even though we all know he is in love with Moodhi. Army can't take a punitive action against this bald bastard because the nation love him so much. Sooner or later Army will act against these traitors as well. COAS is still new to this position. Give him 3-6 months and we all will see.

Majority being Punjab? That's as far as NS goes. One province.

Yeah, his time is up. He and his clan are chest deep in quick sand. I'd say he's a security threat, for all the snakes he's made heads of various departments. But I can also see how establishment is letting him sink deeper without lending any helping hand. They want to see him out without becoming a shaheed!

Majority being Punjab? That's as far as NS goes. One province.

Yeah, his time is up. He and his clan are chest deep in quick sand. I'd say he's a security threat, for all the snakes he's made heads of various departments. But I can also see how establishment is letting him sink deeper without lending any helping hand. They want to see him out without becoming a shaheed!
Absolutely, but in other provinces, he has traitors supporting him like Achakzai in KPK and Buggtis in Balouchistan. We as a nation are hypocrite. We know about the corruption of NS but look the whole nation is either sleeping or still loving and praising NS shit co.

Talibans and Proxies cant be use to divide india .. you can hit them with thousands wounds but they will not divide... understand indian people and society . to divide india you need to divide indian people which modi is doing ... things are not easy and simple...

Modi is the worst thing to happen to India. Let them self destruct yes, we just deal with their proxies inside Pakistan and Afghanistan. History is there for all to see the outcome of countries where Fascists regimes take over.

Absolutely, but in other provinces, he has traitors supporting him like Achakzai in KPK and Buggtis in Balouchistan. We as a nation are hypocrite. We know about the corruption of NS but look the whole nation is either sleeping or still loving and praising NS shit co.

His is a dying dynasty. Not too bothered about him lasting or even being elected. No one thought Altaf would ever loose his grip in Karachi, and that swine undid himself. Time of 3 scums is nearing an end. 1 down, 2 to go. They may make noises until they die, but those noises will cost Pakistan little going forward. Time is ruthless and doesn't stop.

Modi is the worst thing to happen to India. Let them self destruct yes, we just deal with their proxies inside Pakistan and Afghanistan. History is there for all to see the outcome of countries where Fascists regimes take over.

His is a dying dynasty. Not too bothered about him lasting or even being elected. No one thought Altaf would ever loose his grip in Karachi, and that swine undid himself. Time of 3 scums is nearing an end. 1 down, 2 to go. They may make noises until they die, but those noises will cost Pakistan little going forward. Time is ruthless and doesn't stop.
I look forward to that time when NS & CO get owned by a genuine political leader. A selfless leader is what we want. Pakistan is in a great position globally. We need a leader who can act like a competent Captain and sail our ship through to be one of the top 3 countries. I really do see that happening if we get a good leadership.

They'll only support us openly, when we do more and more strikes. For now, US and NATO haven't said a word. When they'll try to intervene, Russia and China will neutralize that pressure. Pakistan should carry out more strikes hence Russia would speak openly and offer assistance and that's when we accept it and start working jointly. Of course China will be the first to offer us economical as well as collateral support. Russia would like boots on the ground in Afghanistan.

US/NATO won't say crap and even if they do we could not care less. Pakistan should by all means strike terror sanctuaries inside Afghanistan. If US/NATO have something to say we need to slap them with intelligence that proves terror safe havens inside Afghanistan. If they to choose to ignore these facts willingly tough luck. Nothing should deter Pakistan from dismantling terror hubs inside opiumland. Pakistan's security is paramount. Everything else is secondary.

US/NATO won't say crap and even if they do we could not care less. Pakistan should by all means strike terror sanctuaries inside Afghanistan. If US/NATO have something to say we need to slap them with intelligence that proves terror safe havens inside Afghanistan. If they to choose to ignore these facts willingly tough luck. Nothing should deter Pakistan from dismantling terror hubs inside opiumland. Pakistan's security is paramount. Everything else is secondary.
I'm also of the same view. As I had said in my post, the US/NATO pressure will be neutralized by the Russians and Chinese. Pakistan is in a great position globally. We only need a sincere leadership. That's it and we'll be doing great in coming years.

Look this is a fifth gen war... war of deception and disinformation.. hidden enemies and proxies...

Stealth... where u cannot see the enemy...

Take.out a high profile leader in afghanistan and un mask the stealth to whole world...

Perspectives are as important as real thing these days

This is as important as taking out a high value target...

Good move. The sooner Pakistan gains foothold over Afghanistan, the better for Pakistan and Afghanistan in the long run. With the expansion of ISIS, pretty soon Pakistan would be fighting TTP and ISIS on two fronts. Better to eradicate terrorist-outfit aka TTP as soon as possible.

It is safe to assume that India is now in bed with TTP and possibly ISIS.

Mean while bhartis are whispering in the ears of zombie afghanis.

Tbh, Pakistan is winning the 'great game' in Afghanistan, China, Russia and Iran are playing a good hand too behind the scenes. The northern alliance won't last much longer, I bet 5 years max. In my very humble opinion, the afghan Taliban are destined to rule over the land.. Pakistan, as a result will defacto rule over Afghanistan, the Americans/NATO and others are very aware of this. They can't sustain this war in Afghanistan much longer- in due course they will have little to no choice to leave beloved India to their devices, and in turn at Pakistan's mercy in Afghanistan. Like Jinnah said "No power in the world can undo Pakistan". Pakistan has a destiny to fulfil.

looks like the bastards are trying to test COAS Bajwa (maybe india is involved??) the reaction to these actions needs to be irreconcilable, this is a big test to the army, and im sure they will payback.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom