What's new

Pak Army kills 5 Indian soldiers, destroys posts in response to ceasefire violations

yesterday we killed 3 Indians and it was confirmed by your media and so it makes 6+5 =11 Indians killed this week

Whoa! That's awesome!!
Are we even now?! Indian guns have been silenced as per your ISPR.
So we should expect no more deaths on the LOC right?

Speaking purely in context of PDF where folks were baying for blood! and if the sentiment on PDF is anything to go by, Pakistanis seem preoccupied with RAW and an existential crisis wrt. India..
Though I will admit the average Indian or Pakistani outside this caustic environment gives two shits about it...

Not like Indians or Pakistanis know what's really happening at the LOC either...We are recipients of hand me down stories...

Yes. But Pakistanis believe those handed down stories.

I don't know if Indians don't believe their commanders.

We treat breach of sovereignty by anyone seriously and do respond accordingly.

When normality resumes usually we are busy fighting on theology and philosophy.

Yes. But Pakistanis believe those handed down stories.

I don't know if Indians don't believe their commanders.

We treat breach of sovereignty by anyone seriously and do respond accordingly.

When normality resumes usually we are busy fighting on theology and philosophy.

Do so at your own peril I suppose.
Which is why I said, this is a convenient response in number and timing.
It could very well be true, or a perfect PR stunt by an organization that can do no wrong! (history not withstanding)

Whoa! That's awesome!!
Are we even now?! Indian guns have been silenced as per your ISPR.
So we should expect no more deaths on the LOC right?
you idiot why don't you do some research all other 6 causalities have been confirmed by your media

Pakistan Army befitting responded to Indian troops’ unprovoked firing along the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday, killing five soldiers and destroying a number of posts, according to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

Indian army from cross-border posts targeted Pakistani posts and civilian population in Nezapir, Sabzkot and Kayani sectors in which a soldier, two civilians embraced martyrdom. Two troops and five people also sustained injuries.

Indian guns fell silent due to effective engagement of the Pakistani forces, the military’s media wing added.

“Unprovoked ceasefire violations shall always be responded strongly, aggressive and effectively by Pakistan Army,” DG ISPR Major General Asif Ghafoor said.

Indian envoy summoned over ceasefire violations

Earlier in the day, the Foreign Office summoned New Delhi’s deputy high commissioner in Islamabad to protest against Tuesday’s ceasefire violations by Indian troops near LoC in Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK), which resulted in the deaths of two civilians and injured six others.
Indians always target the civilian population at the LoC because they regard all Muslims are their enemy. For them, the professionalism comes second and human rights in the last. They target our civilians because they know it hurts us deeply. So kill as many of these Indian pigs as needed to stop them from targeting our civilian population. Well done Pak army.

Do you need a calculator to work out how many does the figure breaks down each month....no guessing who was hiding casualties all these years.

Over 4,500 soldiers killed along LoC in Pak firing since 2001: Army

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/

It shows how truthful is the Indian army is to the country and the parliament, the same thing cannot be said about the pakistani army which even refuses to provide the casualty report to the parliament.

Do so at your own peril I suppose.
Which is why I said, this is a convenient response in number and timing.
It could very well be true, or a perfect PR stunt by an organization that can do no wrong! (history not withstanding)

Its our army. Our people. Our brothers and sisters.

We don't mistrust our own kin.

Its not a rounded up criminal militia called Afghan national army.

Indian army is a formidable foe but that's just that.

We trust our capabilities.

As far as this propaganda is concerned about perils.

I can only answer that pakistani army is just 70000 strong but we are some 200 million people. Each a soldier in its own home.

So welcome

The way ISPR spread propaganda i just wish ADGPI should not respond in same manner . Diffrnc hi nai rhena dono main fir to

Its our army. Our people. Our brothers and sisters.

We don't mistrust our own kin.

Its not a rounded up criminal militia called Afghan national army.

Indian army is a formidable foe but that's just that.

We trust our capabilities.

As far as this propaganda is concerned about perils.

I can only answer that pakistani army is just 70000 strong but we are some 200 million people. Each a soldier in its own home.

So welcome

Funny enough, your politicians like Zardari and NS are your own kith and kin as well...
Sadly they don't seem to get these unlimited hall passes. I suppose mistrust is a trait of the civilians.

It shows how truthful is the Indian army is to the country and the parliament, the same thing cannot be said about the pakistani army which even refuses to provide the casualty report to the parliament.
Oh yea, snow white was an Indian citizen.... revealing after 15 years when the water is under the bridge is indeed an example of honesty beyond doubt, however Pankaj Darve thinks otherwise.

''Darve told the Indian Express about his motive for the RTI: "I filed the RTI to understand what the armed forces have faced in the last few years since Kargil (conflict). The figures are shocking and indicate that we lose our jawans more frequently in ceasefire violations than we are told. I plan to write to the government to make all these instances known to the people."

Back
Top Bottom