What's new

Pak Army kills 5 Indian soldiers, destroys posts in response to ceasefire violations

Funny enough, your politicians like Zardari and NS are your own kith and kin as well...
Sadly they don't seem to get these unlimited hall passes. I suppose mistrust is a trait of the civilians.

Lol..

Politics is business in Pakistan. They are here for a day and will die out.

Don't judge your enemy too early

Indian guns are silent so no ceasefire violation 2mrw ?? Lets c ...

Rest confirm kr lo ek hi he !!!

RIP .

Oh yea, snow white was an Indian citizen.... revealing after 15 years when the water is under the bridge is indeed an example of honesty beyond doubt, however Pankaj Darve thinks otherwise.

''Darve told the Indian Express about his motive for the RTI: "I filed the RTI to understand what the armed forces have faced in the last few years since Kargil (conflict). The figures are shocking and indicate that we lose our jawans more frequently in ceasefire violations than we are told. I plan to write to the government to make all these instances known to the people."

You still did not answer the question, why is the pakistani army hiding the number of casualties to the pakistani country and parliament.

Killing 3 wouldn't have driven the requisite traffic....
So 4 or more was a required number!

Pakistani army has "avenged" itself...that is all! People can sleep soundly tonight!
Everything is ISPR propaganda

We dont have to Hide our casualties unlike Pakistan

And our retaliation is so fierce that it has caused Utter Destruction

“It is the heaviest shelling [so far] … they [Indian troops] have caused utter destruction,” he said.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1346309/indian-shelling-claims-2-more-lives-in-ajk-more-than-12-injured
so is Pakistan's response

We dont have to Hide our casualties unlike Pakistan

And our retaliation is so fierce that it has caused Utter Destruction

“It is the heaviest shelling [so far] … they [Indian troops] have caused utter destruction,” he said.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1346309/indian-shelling-claims-2-more-lives-in-ajk-more-than-12-injured

So at the end of day .. We killed one Pakistani soldier ? I m since confused .. plz clear it and According to Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) Rashid Naeem Khan, Wednesday had been the worst day for the Nakyal sector of Kotli district in terms of casualties. .. what he means ?.

You still did not answer the question, why is the pakistani army hiding the number of casualties to the pakistani country and parliament.
Firstly, a Muslim soldier has to be buried with full honors before the next sunset....hence you can't just hide casualties specially of a small close knit force like the PA.
The guy answering the questions is the energy minister, hardly defence related....if PA wanted to hide casualties, it could have simply said one or two soldier died when their jeep fell in the river rather than admitting four.

It was bound to happen, Indians killed our 4-5 , the response needs to be equal and harder

Lol..

Politics is business in Pakistan. They are here for a day and will die out.

Don't judge your enemy too early

Buddy, I like your posts. But I also like pointing out the double standards sometimes.
Its not spiteful, its just a habit..Im a contrarian by nature.
But I get where you're coming from...

And I would never underestimate an enemy...Coz even an ant can kill an elephant in the right circumstances.
So.....

Firstly, a Muslim soldier has to be buried with full honors before the next sunset....hence you can't just hide casualties specially of a small close knit force like the PA.
The guy answering the questions is the energy minister, hardly defence related....if PA wanted to hide casualties, it could have simply said one or two soldier died when their jeep fell in the river rather than admitting four.

That Jeep was SEEN by Civilians as being hit and falling down

Hence the cat came out of the Bag

After our Surgical strikes ; all Pakistani dead soldiers were Quickly carried
in Trucks and Buried

An IG of Azad kashmir Police himself said in a Telephonic interview

Mirpur SP confirms India's surgical strikes, says Pak army protects jihadis

http://www.firstpost.com/india/live...rgical-strike-pakistan-cant-deny-3036026.html

NO ONE KNOW Whats going on border, media can not go on BORDER for coverage. IT SHOULD BE STOP FROM BOTH SIDE PAK-INDO ..!!! :unsure::unsure:

PDF should not entertain the posts regarding border killings of soldiers. No one here knows the truth and we cannot
trust either the media or the official numbers. These threads are good only for ego boosting chest thumping.

The SIMPLE fact of life is that Your casualties are THREE times our casualties

We DONT stop firing until we have avenged our losses Three times over
Oh yes, only the Indian army sitting in bunkers can give exact figures, how many Pakistani soldiers killed, wounded, how many posts destroyed, how many trees damaged, how many ambulances were at the scene, i guess they can't boast about how many Cow were killed in crossfire.
The fact is Pakistan Army is giving you a bloody nose for your misadventures ...so much so that an Israeli Colonel was ridiculing the Indian Army the other day. ...you just keep convincing yourself with habitual lies while we keep hitting you where it hurts.

Back
Top Bottom