What's new

Why India’s ‘Unprovoked Firing’ at the border has stopped?

I admire your confidence. You still believe it even after losing half of your country. You still believe it even after trying to get Kashmir from India and could never quite get it. You have my respect 🫡

if you think 1971 military situation is the same as before ... then you are like every idiot indian that is but of ridicule that this forum is known for.

you have my sympathy

BTW when are you going provide evidence of your "surgical strikes"

army-made-india-proud-by-launching-surgical-strikes-rajnath-singh-1469165

if you think 1971 military situation is the same as before ... then you are like every idiot indian that is but of ridicule that this forum is known for.

you have my sympathy

Seems you are one of those who think only Pakistan have improved the military since 1971 and India have not! Since nobody believes it, you wanna resort to personal attacks. Just shows you are frustrated. I get it.

How about you stay on topic for a change? You have shown improvement in just one post of this thread. The rest are off topic rants really.

BTW when are you going provide evidence of your "surgical strikes"

army-made-india-proud-by-launching-surgical-strikes-rajnath-singh-1469165
See? off topic rants!

Seems you are one of those who think only Pakistan have improved the military since 1971 and India have not! Since nobody believes it, you wanna resort to personal attacks. Just shows you are frustrated. I get it.

How about you stay on topic for a change? You have shown improvement in just one post of this thread. The rest are off topic rants really.

See? off topic rants!

Indian frustration … no change since 1965 always getting shot down

1685098379019.png

i know you expect me to post a picture of Niazi signing the instrument of surrender, but I won’t go off topic 👍

no

but I will continue to remind you that indian military of today is incompetent against it's neighbours except may be BD or Butan

1685100482585.jpeg

reminds me of school boys getting spanked by teachers...lol

FDjtHgyXEAUXjqW.jpg

PAF pilot who wacked Su-30 .. explains the sub par skills of Indian pilots..

Back
Top Bottom